Luciano Spalletti

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
hi guys

i've read on calciomercato that new milan coach target is spalletti...seems now that ancelotti's days are numbered..well i hope so. Also the article says that a number of other players would come in january to start the Spalleti era.

let's see

here is the article

Milan: Spalletti per il dopo-Ancelotti

10:23 del 11 dicembre

Nuova idea del Milan per il dopo-Ancelotti: puntare sull'allenatore della Roma, Luciano Spalletti.

A gennaio, con Oddo può arrivare il difensore spagnolo Alexis. Contatti anche con l'agente del brasiliano Emerson, intenzionato a lasciare il Real Madrid (sondaggio per Sergio Ramos, da non trscurare anche l'ipotesi Cassano). Piacciono il difensore brasiliano Alex del Psv e Keita del Lille. Ipotesi per l'attacco: Toni, Trezeguet o il ritorno di Shevchenko.

Il centrocampista ghanese del Rimini, Barusso (il Gattuso d'Africa o l'Essien d'Italia) ha dichiarato: "Il mio idolo è Essien, ma a livello tattico devo imparare ancora molto. Sogno di diventare un grande giocatori, mi piacciono Pirlo, Gattuso e Kakà".

source: http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=26983

Milan: Spalletti for after-Ancelotti 10:23 of 11 December New idea of the Milan for after-Ancelotti: to head at the trainer of the Rome, Luciano Spalletti. To January, with Oddo the Spanish defender Alexis can arrive. Contacts also with the agent of the Emerson Brazilian, intenzionato to leave the Real Madrid (survey for Sergio Ramos, not to trscurare also the Cassano hypothesis). Piacciono the Brazilian defender Alex of the Psv and Keita of the Lille. Hypothesis for the attack: Tones, Trezeguet or the return of Shevchenko. The ghanese centrocampista of the Rimini, Barusso (the Gattuso d' Africa or the Essien d' Italy) has declared: "mine idolo it is Essien, but to tactical level I must still learn a lot. Dream to become large players, me piacciono Pirlo, Gattuso and Kakà ".

i think if all this players come, would be a dream come true, but that's not happening knowing the stupidity of BALDIE and company.

and by the way, i've read that carrizo is coming on january...

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
well spalletti si great coach thats for sure

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Finally an excellent rumour not only for the players but for the best coach to replace Ancelotti. I'm a HUGE fan of Spaletti.

Great + smart players we are being associated with.

Bet that Gialorossi dude is dropping his nuts right now.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
San Paolo said:
Gialorossi dude is dropping his nuts right now.

You bet? LOL

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Hope this all happens, but someone please re name the thread to something sensible

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
if Spalletti is comin'... i wonder if any of his current players will make a switch over?

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
i really like Spalleti, i believe he is the best coach at the moment, but i don't want AS Roma to be robbed, i hope Spalleti will come, but at the end of the season, they don't have to pay for Milan mistakes.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
who is better? ... lippi or spalletti?

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Luis said:
i really like Spalleti, i believe he is the best coach at the moment, but i don't want AS Roma to be robbed, i hope Spalleti will come, but at the end of the season, they don't have to pay for Milan mistakes.

oh please cut the crap wee need players and they have some players that wee would mostly need like chivu and mexex ,lol its not robbing its transfers,if roma takes pleayers from a other team that means there robbing? lol at @your lame logic.

Rex

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken from reliable source I've once read, Spalletti is about to re-newed his contract at Roma until 2011 and earning 2m euro per season. This numerial is considered as the third highest salary in European continent.

So be prepare to disappoint if this comes true.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
yousufshakeel65 said:
who is better? ... lippi or spalletti?

If you wanna watch football - spalletti.

Rex said:
If I'm not mistaken from reliable source I've once read, Spalletti is about to re-newed his contract at Roma until 2011 and earning 2m euro per season. This numerial is considered as the third highest salary in European continent.

So be prepare to disappoint if this comes true.

Won't be the first time we are disappointed by our management, don't worry ;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i doubt Spalletti is crazy (or stupid) enough to come to Milan at this point of time... unless we start to rebuild our team with good players... if we fail to get any signings of worth in January... it is like he is comin' to a ship almost fully sunken & without any repair work bein' done... which seems pretty much the scenario at this point of time...

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
If Spalleti were to come and with the players we are linked with it could be a success. However I think it would only happen at the end of the season if at all. Would you honestly leave Roma for Milan at this point in time considering the positions of both clubs? I doubt not. Merely rumors in my eyes until I see it happening as I believe Spalleti would renew his contract.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
he'll not join us in the near time..

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
spaletti..
is great manager..
i bet roma become more stronger then before spaletti arrive..

i think he is a good idea to replace ancellotti if we fail to enter champions league next season..

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
its almost inevitable that Luciano Spalletti will be our coach next year. so we might as well create a forum about him, so drop in ur suggestion weather u reckon its a good idea.

Milan To Increase Their Interest In Former Roma Boss Luciano Spalletti - Report
The Rossoneri are on the verge of stepping up their talks with Spalletti, whom they are reportedly interested in replacing Leonardo...

Milan are continuing to work towards an accord with former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti, who could lead their side from next summer.

According to Il Corriere Dello Sport, the Rossoneri have indirectly opened up dialogue to make the coach aware of their interest. Milan are trying to build foundations for next summer.

The report suggests Spalletti will be offered around €3 million-per-season should he decide to take up the Rossoneri's offer. The Italian will not be able to arrive before then because rules state a coach cannot take charge of two different teams in the same season.

Last week, Milan vice president Adriano Galliani claimed no changes would take place on the bench this term, but didn't rule out any moves next summer.

Present Diavoli coach Leonardo has endured a tough start to his career, with Milan struggling badly both domestically and on the continent.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see Spalletti managing either the Azzurri or Milan after this year. Still, our problems really don't have a whole lot to do with who our manager is. Leonardo is clearly not ready for the job, but what can anyone really do with the squad that he has? Surely, we shouldn't be drawing teams like Bari and Atalanta (especially when down to 10 men) and losing to teams like Zurich in the San Siro, but we don't have the talent to compete with any of the top teams in Europe. No manager will be able to overcome the gap in class that currently exists between us and Inter, Juventus, Roma, the top teams in Spain, and the top teams in England. Talent wise, we actually aren't in the top 8 in Italy and our results have shown that. Unfortunately, even the fans have bought into the idea that our old champions can still get us the results we desire, but the fact of the matter is that guys like Zambrotta, Oddo, Jankulovski, Ambrosini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo, and Ronaldinho wouldn't see significant playing time with any of the top teams in Italy. With us, we find ourselves relying on them almost every game to get a result...

I don't know of many managers that I would choose over Spalletti, but he won't make much of a difference if we don't overhaul our entire squad...

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I'd like to see Spalletti managing either the Azzurri or Milan after this year. Still, our problems really don't have a whole lot to do with who our manager is. Leonardo is clearly not ready for the job, but what can anyone really do with the squad that he has? Surely, we shouldn't be drawing teams like Bari and Atalanta (especially when down to 10 men) and losing to teams like Zurich in the San Siro, but we don't have the talent to compete with any of the top teams in Europe. No manager will be able to overcome the gap in class that currently exists between us and Inter, Juventus, Roma, the top teams in Spain, and the top teams in England. Talent wise, we actually aren't in the top 8 in Italy and our results have shown that. Unfortunately, even the fans have bought into the idea that our old champions can still get us the results we desire, but the fact of the matter is that guys like Zambrotta, Oddo, Jankulovski, Ambrosini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo, and Ronaldinho wouldn't see significant playing time with any of the top teams in Italy. With us, we find ourselves relying on them almost every game to get a result...

I don't know of many managers that I would choose over Spalletti, but he won't make much of a difference if we don't overhaul our entire squad...

you've hit the nail on the head ;) I'm not sure i would support the idea of Spalletti 100% but your remarks on our squad are absolutely right there are elements that work and others that simply don't. i have a lot of empathy for Leo he was handed a squad in decline, given little to no money to strengthen that squad and still expected to compete in Serie A and in the Champions league. Any manager given such a task would struggle if they didn't it would be nothing short of a miracle. :o

bogdan

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Shevcenko, Kaka, Nesta, Redondo, Ronaldo, Hagi
I'll think that regarding the coaches that are on a free contract,Spalletti may be the best choice.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
in my opinion, mazzari is the best choice or gasperini.
spalletti 3th option.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah well spaletti is the only one ''available''. Gasperini wont go anywhere for a long time and mazzari just took over napoli

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
yeah.. and this is sad.
But good for Leo, he deserves a chance with a squad in more conditions.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Guus Hiddink or Frank Rijkaard would be great solutions. I don't like Spalleti a lot because he always chose the same players like Taddei & Perrotta even when they sucked big time. I want a coach who dares to play attacking football and prefers to give youth a chance. Spalletti doesn't fit that profile for me.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
I want a coach who dares to play attacking football and prefers to give youth a chance. Spalletti doesn't fit that profile for me.

Never gonna happen in Serie A. We all know that their main flaw was always rock solid defense. Moanin'hoe tried 4-3-3 and failed.

Like the idea of Hiddink, and unlike Spaletti, could be appointed in January if Leo gets fired.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Yeah, but don't forget he is preparing Russia for the World Cup and there are rumours after the WC he will be appointed as the technical manager of Chelsea.. He has a great bond (bag of moneeeeey) with Abramovich

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Little excerpt from an article on Goal.com about who should be the next Italian NT coach...

Firstly, lets consider the coaches who are currently in-between jobs. The name that springs to mind immediately is former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti. The 50-year-old has the experience and perhaps more importantly, he would bring with him a bold and very progressive tactical approach. Spalletti is actually much more of a pragmatist than he is ever given credit for but he does have a history of employing a fluid and highly adventurous attacking system that would surely inspire the new generation of Italian talent that will be trying to stamp their mark on the team. Furthermore, Spalletti has been adored and respected wherever he has been and is an unflappable and dignified performer in front of the camera and the microphone. One drawback could be the recent rumours that the 50-year-old former Empoli midfielder has already agreed to take over at Milan next summer.

Bunga_M

Primavera
Reaction score
Little excerpt from an article on Goal.com about who should be the next Italian NT coach...

Firstly, lets consider the coaches who are currently in-between jobs. The name that springs to mind immediately is former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti. The 50-year-old has the experience and perhaps more importantly, he would bring with him a bold and very progressive tactical approach. Spalletti is actually much more of a pragmatist than he is ever given credit for but he does have a history of employing a fluid and highly adventurous attacking system that would surely inspire the new generation of Italian talent that will be trying to stamp their mark on the team. Furthermore, Spalletti has been adored and respected wherever he has been and is an unflappable and dignified performer in front of the camera and the microphone. One drawback could be the recent rumours that the 50-year-old former Empoli midfielder has already agreed to take over at Milan next summer.

so many +++ regarding Luciano Spaletti, if this what Italy NT and Milan management are looking for, I sure hope it paid off. Personally i,m half sold with this GOAL.com rumour.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
As much as I adore Spalletti and have wanted him to coach Milan there is nothing he could do more with this crop of players than Leonardo can. Even if we have intentions of signing him next season it would be pointless as the system he plays requires players of different characteristics, and we are all aware of our recent transfer policies...