German Bundesliga Thread

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
It's a shame Raul couldn't finish his career at Madrid. Good luck at Schalke, Raul!

You are looking at the glass half empty.

It is a joy that Raul won't finish his career at Milan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Raul should have retired. It doesn't look right him playing for another team. :head:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Raul should have retired. It doesn't look right him playing for another team. :head:

No way. Scoring twice vs Bayern looks right for sure. :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Raul >> our strikers. if he was a few years younger, lets say like 30, i would have loved it if Milan got him.

Rex

Reaction score
However it will be Raul's jorney in enjoying Bundesliga atmosphere. It certainly is different than foot working his barely whole career at El Real though...the beloved prince of Bernabeu leaving the memories and is about to begin his upcoming adventures at Schalke. Although his predecessors had done the same thing such as, I'd pick one of those...the Prince of Rome Giuseppe Giannini during his days got the spotlight as a club icon, the captain and great contributions but failed to deliver at Strum Graz and had brief spells with Napoli and Lecce before hanging out his boots. That said, hope Raul won't be such another-flop-list after drinking the big success at big club with El Real.

Pep Guardiola was also being flop list while respectively joining Italian sides Brescia and Roma where his time in Italy was not nearly as successful as his career at Barcelona.

Anyway, Raul, best of luck for you. :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Robben blow angers Bayern

Hamstring strain sidelines Holland star

21juanq.gif

Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich have been angered by the news that Arjen Robben will be sidelined for eight weeks.

The talented winger was rushed back from injury by Holland to participate in the World Cup finals in South Africa.

The 26-year-old was injured in his country's warm-up matches, although a special treatment programme helped him recover in time for the tournament.

He featured in the final against Spain, but was unable to prevent De Oranje from slipping to a 1-0 defeat.

Robben underwent a scan on Tuesday and Bayern club doctor Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt believes a clear hamstring tear was overlooked.

"It is a clear tear," said Muller-Wohlfahrt. "I offered several times to help with the diagnosis but was not called.

"I find it irresponsible that this was not diagnosed accurately and that Arjen has played with it."

Shock

Robben, who will now miss the start of the Bundesliga campaign and the opening Champions League matches, has expressed his shock at the news.

"This diagnosis after my return to Bayern is a shock," Robben said. "I am very disappointed. The enforced break is bitter for me and the team."

Bayern will now seek compensation from the Dutch federation (KNVB) and have asked Fifa to step in as a mediator if necessary.

"Of course, Bayern Munich are very angry," said chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

"Once again we must pay the bill as a club after a player is seriously injured playing for a national team."

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Here's the translation (google):

The former Bayern defender, whose girlfriend, Daniela in the 6th Months pregnant, last week had claimed in "colorful": "My personal problems to do with Michael Ballack. "Not everyone is like Michael Ballack, who thinks he can get away with anything that goes into private lives of others and much destroys, without further thinking - but perhaps you think that as DFB captain. "

Cheating is one thing, but with an ex teammate/friend...really makes it a different ball game. Utter, utter twat.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Lol. Chelsea's team are the most horrible adulterous bastards ever.

OneUnited

Reaction score
He's also another wanker who thinks he has a divine right to his country's captaincy. The parallels are startling.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
guarantee you 90% of man utd cheat. 90% of milan. 90% of men with opportunity to cheat do.... especially if you're rich and famous and any girl will throw themselves at you.

the only reason Terry thing was worse was cause it was friends wife, which is a no-no

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. Chelsea's team are the most horrible adulterous bastards ever.

How can you say that about the team that has "Englands Lion"? :proud:

But yes, it's officially overtaken the Arsenal team of 02-05 as being the most twattish team of all time. There only competiton now is the Leeds team in the 70's, which was supposedly a bunch of animals.

If you want a picture that "says a thousand words" then just look at Peter Kenyon, i.e the biggest dick of a chief Executive you could find, representing Chelsea and picking up their CL runners up medal.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guarantee you 90% of man utd cheat. 90% of milan. 90% of men with opportunity to cheat do.... especially if you're rich and famous and any girl will throw themselves at you.

the only reason Terry thing was worse was cause it was friends wife, which is a no-no

Ballacks thing was with an ex teammate. I don't think many players would cheat on their wives, particularly the older ones. Young players with girlfriends, then yes.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

I doubt 90%. It's probably a high-ish percentage. But i really doubt it's that much. Not every hot guy cheats on his wife.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Here's the translation (google):

The former Bayern defender, whose girlfriend, Daniela in the 6th Months pregnant, last week had claimed in "colorful": "My personal problems to do with Michael Ballack. "Not everyone is like Michael Ballack, who thinks he can get away with anything that goes into private lives of others and much destroys, without further thinking - but perhaps you think that as DFB captain. "

Cheating is one thing, but with an ex teammate/friend...really makes it a different ball game. Utter, utter twat.

This quote makes it sound like Ballack entered the room and took her while she had nothing to do with it. LOL.

Not to defend Ballack ... just a weird quote.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
why the fuck is lell still with her? dump that fucking whore.

Some guys dont have any balls :head:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt 90%. It's probably a high-ish percentage. But i really doubt it's that much. Not every hot guy cheats on his wife.

You dont have to be hot when you have money, lots of money = lots of girls.

I actually dont blame Ballack for cheating, his wife is hideous.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
As is Ballack. :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Except for a nice face.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
tell me she isnt Janine Habeck???

you should def google her :eek:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
<3 Idrissou, finally someone who knows how to score goals. Shame to waste two points though.

Müller and Kroos are awesome. They play for the wrong team though.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
leverkusen won away.. amazing.
raul didnt do well for schalke.
Hoffenheim did great..
i like to watch bundesliga.. always have excelent games.

Rex

Reaction score
Well, this following teams who wins their season opener respectively :
1. 1899 Hoffenheim
2. 1.FC Kaiserslautern
3. FC St. Pauli
4. FSV Mainz 05
5. Bayer Leverkusen
6. Bayern Munchen
7. Hamburger SV
8. Hannover 96

This season is going to rock... :cool: