The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Official: Gennaro Gattuso Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:23   #4321
milan88
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
I miss this man so much. Something's just not right when that short bastard isn't on the pitch running after every ball, shoving every opponent, yelling at every ref... there's only one Rino. The biggest regret is that damned injury which made him virtually miss all of last season, I feel cheated out of one last proper season with Rino... he just had that freakish eye injury on the season opener with Lazio then fast forward 7 months later and he's saying goodbye to the curva, it's not fair. We only got to witness him vs Chievo and then Novara in the farewell match. It's not right. We should have had one last full season with Gattuso, or better yet he should have stayed forever.
Agreed was expecting him to stay for this season and be captain. His departure really surprised me, completly unexpected. Also, Im pretty sure if he was here we would be more stable and Thiago + Zlatan wouldnt go
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote