EL Rijeka vs Milan - 07/12/2017 - 19:00 CET

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is to fucking much ,toooo fucking much suck rino fassone bald cunt and bully mirabelli this is worts milan then last 2 years

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far i can tell Calabria is trying, running... he is not the best player ever but at least he is trying to do something. Then maybe Locatelli.. and others are useless...
0 shots on target against this team

:fp::fp::lol::lol::lol:

Calabria is shit. He always tries very hard .................. to make our defense suffer because he thinks he is Dora the Explorer and ventures into weird places like in Rijeka's second goal. At best Calabria could become the new Antonelli.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
where is the world class talent coming up now? you don't see it anymore, can we seriously name 1 world class italian aside from the old guard defense? verratti...

Italy has plenty of young talent that you will see in the NT now that it is a rebuilding phase. Donnarumma, Insigne, Chiesa, Florenzi, Belotti, Bernardeschi, El Shaarawy Verratti, Pellegrini, Barella, Locatelli, Gagliardini, Jorginho, Romagnoli, Caldara, Rugani, Conti, Zappacosta, etc. Serie A clubs has even developed good young foreign talents the past few years as well. Milan is an example of a poor youth academy, they leave here and grow elsewhere.

Last edited:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what? the fuq?

Didnt know ill have to explain but well; he is shit too, he is like any other italian youth.
Before anyone says he got 0 service, i dont care.. he could have come to mid and take the ball himself and try something..if already your team cant do shit.
I hope he can becme good for us, but so far, honestly he is shit.

:fp::fp::lol::lol::lol:

Calabria is shit. He always tries very hard .................. to make our defense suffer because he thinks he is Dora the Explorer and ventures into weird places like in Rijeka's second goal. At best Calabria could become the new Antonelli.

I never said he is good, but in press Rino said we should at least try and give our all, because the players should be proud to wear our shirt. And Calabria did that imo, he is still Calabria, but he was trying.
Try to really read post before using 10 smilies to prove your point

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I am at work now, obviously like for the last match I didn't have the opportunity to watch and guess what ... I am feeling very lucky to not be among the guys who are watching this live !!! I changed my twitter account profile saying AC MILAN fan but but maybe ....

go away

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- We were shit.

- Zapata, Paletta, Romagnoli always one step behind.

- Calabria? People complained about DeSciglio (no that give 2 cents about it) and always said that Calabria at least tries. Since day one I said when Laxalt (one the least technical football players I have seen) raped Calabria and did whatever he pleased with him that he was shit and he still is no matter how much he tries because he has ZERO business being at Milan.

- Biglia? Let's hope next season he will be better for us because we all know that he is going to play safe to not miss next world cup.

- Zanellato? I will not say he is shit. I will say that he does not belong. Too safe playing and no desire,

- Locatelli? Only one showing fighting spirit.

- Antonelli? I know what he brings on the table and it is not much BUT AT LEAST HE TRIES, right? ;)

- Andre Silva? Talent is there but he is not Messi so he needs to stop trying to take defenders on his own and lose the ball on the process after 1 good play or take.

- Cutrone? Like I said before kid has the will but he is not there yet.

- Abate? Same as Antonelli, we know what to expect of him at this stage on his career.

- Forte? Looked promising on his first touch of the ball but it was a foul and then he never touched the ball again.

- Gattuso? I did not watched the whole Benevento game but there are some players that do not even deserve to be on the bench.

- Overall, it is clear that we need a FUCKING creative player. It is just stupid that we only have long balls or crosses into the box not to mention our buildup takes forever.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Benevento have not won a single point in serie A. Enter Milan. Now they have.

HNK Rijeka have never won against an Italian side in European competitions. Enter Milan. Now they have.

We are out to shatter all sorts of records this season!

What about the records inter broke last season though

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
We'll go nowhere with Gattuso.
Hopefully, we somehow acquire Conte in the summer.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You would think that conceding 2 against Benevento and Rjeka would convince everyone 3 men defense doesn't work.

But I was wrong. :monto:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You would think that conceding 2 against Benevento and Rjeka would convince everyone 3 men defense doesn't work.

But I was wrong. :monto:

Captain says it has to be 3 man on the back otherwise ..........

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
hahaha so funny man, At least u didn't dare to vomit any proving Ita Milan root fan bla bla melodrame. By the way it is not "our Ale" fault this time.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well that was fun lolol. Is there a limit on how many ex-milan legends we can sacrifice??

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Well that was fun lolol. Is there a limit on how many ex-milan legends we can sacrifice??

The 2007 UCL final line up must perish. Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Oddo, Jankulovski, Ambrosini, and Dida left.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I dont even remember about this match and i never forgot about milan matches for the last 10 years.

That just goes to show how our fan start to regress

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
suck rino fassone

295rayw.jpg

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
At one side this game didn't mean anything to us, we already reserved the first spot in the group and shouldn't worry.

On the other side, Gattuso wanted the players to show confidence about themselves which was nothing from them in Croatian game. Even they were mostly reserves, but how the hell do they want to battle for first 11 if they can't use the chances given to them.

I admit, that the phisical condition of the team is shit, but look, if all the players in bad phisical form, how then they play very good in national teams?

Отправлено с моего ONEPLUS A3000 через Tapatalk