\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan will need to make at least 50m capital gain if they want to spend 100m on the market.

Exclusive #MRnews.

Suso & Locatelli out results in that 50m capital gain. Big balls to sell Suso to a direct rival one week out from the window closing.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
somewhere ii is logic to sell him ,we would have to buy many wingers and no top wingers avaible on other hand we have cutrone and pipita + hakan for am position we would only need lcm top one (sms) + if bakayoko comes we would have him and jack and bertolaci as backups.

Well, wit any formation our depth is poor. With these sales even more.

What with reserve AM, we don't have capable one beside Hakan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Suso & Locatelli out results in that 50m capital gain. Big balls to sell Suso to a direct rival one week out from the window closing.

Bigger balls when you sign two top players and 3 players for depth.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
somewhere ii is logic to sell him ,we would have to buy many wingers and no top wingers avaible on other hand we have cutrone and pipita + hakan for am position we would only need lcm top one (sms) + if bakayoko comes we would have him and jack and bertolaci as backups.

Donna-Calabria-Romagnoli-Caldara-RR-Kessie-Bakayoko-SMS-Hakan-Cutrone-Higuain in 4-3-1-2 formation actually looks pretty solid, but I fear it is a bit outdated and we have no depth in attack.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm all for keeping Bacca no matter what happens. Out of Silva, Kalinic and him he's easily the best goalscorer.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna-Calabria-Romagnoli-Caldara-RR-Kessie-Bakayoko-SMS-Hakan-Cutrone-Higuain in 4-3-1-2 formation actually looks pretty solid, but I fear it is a bit outdated.

more then solid

reina--conti(starter for me) zapa-musa-strinic-halilovic--biglia--bertolaci-bonaventura--bacca-frank.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Vice will be Giacomo Bonaventura.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
BOOOOMMMmm: Romagnoli is the club captain.

Kinda soon

Necromuncer said it best, Meelan needs to reward loyalty and be more selective with the captain’s armband

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky's Peppe Di Stefano believes that Suso will remain at Milan this summer. However, regarding the meeting there's two hypotheses; either a renewal with Milan or a transfer to Roma.

why would they do it today when only 7 days left to mercato and huge work to be done.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kinda soon

Necromuncer said it best, Meelan needs to reward loyalty and be more selective with the captain’s armband

:fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Would you guys like Alex Sandro as a replacement for Rickrod?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
They will try to sign draxler, baka and SMS. Then cheap lb

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No you phosphorus merchant.

Capello is aiming at the perception of the club. Having serious specialized executive at the helm of the club give the impression that Milan are executing a plan.

Unlike the former regime.

d95087383b94630621c0dc0166e1e0d3.gif

Play nice with me bro

tenor.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kinda soon

He refused several offers and renewed with us just when things looked like they are getting worse.

So, in my books, he's as loyal as it can get. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule