Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Brozovic covered 13.46km against Juve.
In 90 mins.
Insane.

Of course, he's never injured. And even when he tested positive for COVID it turned out to be a false positive, or just a veery quick recovery.

I'd love to see Merda play without Lukaku, Lautaro, Brozovic, Barella and one or two more :lol: See if they can manage to do the same we do

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Barella was on fire vs Fiorentina.
With no cup and Europe commitments they will be near full strength (bar the ransom covid factor) with a fresh squad every week.

If we finish 2nd eventually will be a great outcome and anything below 4th would be a disaster given our current position.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Can we ask yong hong li covid vaccine (the same type as merda one), seems like merda has less positives players than top 4, maybe they injecting them with secret vaccine not crap like cinovac, etc

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Pirlo is really determinated in transform Arthur in something incredible. Nice football.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So next up we have spezia... they just came off a great result vs sassoullo and that would give them added confidence...
Then after that we enter our most taxing period of the season.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
So next up we have spezia... they just came off a great result vs sassoullo a nd that would give them added confidence...
Then after that we enter our most taxing period of the season.

Adding the 3pts from spezia... we shud be entering the most taxing period on 59pts... and say inter does lose to lazio... thats a 12pts lead.

I only accept the juve defeat and 2 draws... rest I blame Ibra for!

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
I find myself checking the league table everyday and pinching myself that we're top of the table. For so long I'd have expected us to drop points against the bottom or mid table clubs in the table, constantly chasing for a 4th place and depending on results elsewhere. Now, other clubs are praying for Milan to drop points. What a massive shift. I doubted Maldini when he said this team was capable of such great results, almost convinced myself that it was a 4th place side. So proud of these lads.

Now I'm following the 4th spot, almost 10 points clear from being out of UCL contention, with just under half the season left to play.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Once again, just like vs us, Merda just threw out the ball in order to all jump the referee and pressure him to have a look at VAR. So pathetic. Once again there was no contact just like vs us, only difference is they managed to pressure the referee vs us to watch VAR and even give the pk without no contact whatsoever. Vs Juve right the referee wouldnt take any shit.

But honestly, to just throw out the ball and all jump the referee is absolutely insane. Such a donkey team. Lukakus mom probably didnt have a voodoo doll of Mariani this time :lol:

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Once again, just like vs us, Merda just threw out the ball in order to all jump the referee and pressure him to have a look at VAR. So pathetic. Once again there was no contact just like vs us, only difference is they managed to pressure the referee vs us to watch VAR and even give the pk without no contact whatsoever. Vs Juve right the referee wouldnt take any shit.

But honestly, to just throw out the ball and all jump the referee is absolutely insane. Such a donkey team. Lukakus mom probably didnt have a voodoo doll of Mariani this time :lol:

I can't fucking believe that this is allowed/not punished. I was furious when they did this in the Coppa.

And it seemed like when the game resumed, the ball was given back to merda which makes it even worse.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Can’t wait for this weekend. What do you guys predict for Lazio Inter and Juve Napoli? I think Lazio will win but also Juve.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Napoli is on the verge of killing off juve’s title challenge

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Lol Napoli players love Rino.

Seems to be well liked by all players, good man manager it seems.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Grintusso :proud:
Thank youu

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Nohope, no manolas, koulibali

2cd068a19f95a0fe62707386a856ceef.gif

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well done Napoli. Keep slashing points off each other &#55357;&#56846;

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One of the most beautiful tackles I've seen in my life gets rewarded a penalty :lol: