The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
True, But the truth is that his price will only increase from now on. So it is now (this summer) or never.

How much further can it go realistically? There is a ceiling with prices. It can't constantly rise and I do think Mbappe wants to spend his entire career at Monaco.

if he stays and he doesnt have a good season next year he is going to cost 50m max
if an offer in the region of 80m comes to Monaco hq i doubt they ll decline

tbh i d chose dembele(bvb) over him...by the slightest distance

Dembele is a good choice and I too think that it's possible that Mbappe might lose some of his value. Players at that age fluctuate, it's normal. Also we have the example of Martial of someone that took the leap to early.

Can we buy De Gea? I'm tired of the overrated Donnarumma

Come on Fusi, you have to try harder than that man. I expected better of you.

still no news about us and belotti.

Nope, still none. :cry:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Come on Fusi, you have to try harder than that man. I expected better of you.

you did ?:monto: typical fusiproe troll 1/10 always

imo vulture is 10x the troll fusi is..

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Who's better? Donnarumma or De Gea? :lol:

De Gea has more experience and more mature, so...currently, De Gea is better.
but, in the next 4-5 years : maybe, Donna.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me in the ass with a bazooka if this guy fusiproe is really a Milan fan

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Musacchio and Badelj are rated very high in this forum. are they really better than what we already have? i never watched their games. but from the player highlight, i am not very impressed with their skills.
Milan should buy somebody really good, who could lead the team and teach the young player to develop. even if we could only buy two.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
De Gea is very much better than Donna. He's only 26 too, can't really see Donna reaching his level in near future.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Definitely liking some of those names being linked to us... much better than dealing with #condoryears. No more Genoa fodders for 20m pls.

Auba + Tolisso + Musa + Keita + Sead :star::star::star::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
De Gea is very much better than Donna. He's only 26 too, can't really see Donna reaching his level in near future.

That's funny because when donnarumma was 16 he was already 196 cm and had been alive for over 2,000 years..inspiring a religion upon who's back western civilization was able to dominate the world.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
What about him, who is he, tell us mr

Congo, I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.

Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Congo, I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.

Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.

Well he has Albanian roots.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
I just want to post this gif but since no one talked about girls :(:(

Then let's talk about girls again
56696389f41c49e7b45c585a992fa5fe.jpg

pBEOOeL.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

lwmkBLR_700wa_0.gif

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd be all over that Manolas deal, 30m fee & 3m wage is a bargain (yes i know he's been inconsistent this year)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I'm hoping we sign Badelj and Luiz Gustavo, apparently we can get them for a combined 18-20m. Both don't have to be starters but are very different players so it'll give Montella different options in the midfield depending on who we play.

We have to buy first team players but also depth, so for that price. Signing both of these guys would be smart imo. Then we need to sign Tolisso or Fabregas and we have an awesome midfield.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
I'm hoping we sign Badelj and Luiz Gustavo, apparently we can get them for a combined 18-20m. Both don't have to be starters but are very different players so it'll give Montella different options in the midfield depending on who we play.

We have to buy first team players but also depth, so for that price. Signing both of these guys would be smart imo. Then we need to sign Tolisso or Fabregas and we have an awesome midfield.

:thumbsup:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Musacchio has a great physique, Greek god type of guy. No doubt his dick is the size of an animal that should be on a farm. Not of standard human proportion

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Musacchio has a great physique, Greek god type of guy. No doubt his dick is the size of an animal that should be on a farm. Not of standard human proportion

looks like Musacchio is gonna continue our tradition of big dick players.

Im just gonna leave this here...

constant.jpg

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
My dream team::

Deulo- auba -- suso

bona-cesc/badelj -tolissio/loca

kola-Roma-musa-desc

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aguero #1 for me too. Then Mbappe. We needs strikers of this mold. These are the ones who'll make the whole team play better and not just score goals themselves. I don't know if I'd take Ibra next summer at 36 though, I think that train has passed.

M'bappe is special.... I'd sign him for 40m + bonuses up to 10m. Dybala after one great season in Serie A was sold for 32m + 8m in bonuses = 40m to Juventus (known cash cow).

But Monaco is no Palermo, they're owned by a rich owner and are on course for a double. It's not easy to make it to the semis and leapfrog PSG after their dominance.

I really liked the fact that Montella + Mirabelli were at the stadium last night, I wonder if this has been confirmed yet? As someone mentioned, Dortmund-Monaco have the best young players in the world in this season. Those squads are gold mines, whoever you sign you can be guaranteed that their prices are going to increase (unless it's already hiked up to the point where it can't increase...like Auba's case. His price will only begin to decrease starting this summer)

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Before u suggest the name, check the salary first. Aguero earning 10M+ per year.

Mbappe is unrealistic and too young. Remember martial and sanches(bayern). No way that we paying 60M for this kid.

Belotti or aubameyang.

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before u suggest the name, check the salary first. Aguero earning 10M+ per year.

Mbappe is unrealistic and too young. Remember martial and sanches(bayern). No way that we paying 60M for this kid.

Belotti or aubameyang.

tadej, can you please tell us what our summer transfer budget and salary cap are? since you know Aguero and Mbappe are both out of the new management's budget?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bi-monthly checks on Milan?

It’s reported that Elliott Management will check up on the new Milan ownership every two months, to protect their investment.

Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux, led by Yonghong Li, finally completed their takeover of the club last week, thanks to an injection of €330m worth of capital from the US hedge fund.

This morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport is carrying a report on the deal, breaking down the details of the agreement between Elliott and Li.

Of the €330m, €180m went toward the closing, €73m is intended for the lending banks and €50m will be used for developing the club.

As might be expected, there is significant interest on the deal, with the €180m carrying a rate of 11.5 per cent, while the remaining money will have a rate of 7.7 per cent.

Elliot expects the money to be paid back in 18 months, in one single payment, in accordance with a detailed business plan presented by the new Milan owners.

That plan is based on increasing the value of the 99.93 per cent shareholding which Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux now holds in the club, meaning they can’t simply sell assets to fund the repayment.

Elliott Management will not, however, have any direct control over the board and will have no say on transfer market dealings.

Instead, the US fund will receive a written report every two months, as well as periodically holding meetings with the board to establish progress.

Should the new owners fail to pay back what they owe, their shareholding would go to Elliott and then likely be sold on the stock market.

However, Gazzetta points out that the hedge fund is likely to help find new investors to help Li and his new board, as a way of protecting their own investment.

http://www.football-italia.net/101372/bi-monthly-checks-milan

About time we get some structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule