Alen Halilović Thread

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Very good player, still young with huge potential! Will only bring in more than spend on, and i think it will be a big stack of cash! He is the Joker, and i think he will develop here and become very important one day!

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
are we really gonna use this guy?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His close control is amazing, unfortunately that´s almost all he is as a player at the moment.
Not a hopeless case though and his game is at least easy on the eye.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
His close control is amazing, unfortunately that´s almost all he is as a player at the moment.
Not a hopeless case though and his game is at least easy on the eye.

2015 Suso was more or less the same

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've seen "the next" Messis/Ronaldos rise and fade away.

I've yet to see the next Pirlo.

Milan Convertitore in action.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
I gave up on him before he even played and I now feel bad for doing so. I'll give him a fair chance and I look forward to him surprising us! He is a Milan player so we might as well support him.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
From the training vids it looks like he's playing in the midfield 3 as a Mezzala? ... interesting.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Watching his videos on YouTube (I know not the greatest thing to determine anything), he seems to have his best highlights through midfield and if I remember correctly when he was signed at Barca he was a CM. Interesting to see if that is his strongest position. He has potential I’d love to see him grow here.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
should be in mid, i dont want to see this guy out wide, he's a good tight-quarter dribbler but doesn't have loads of sprinting pace to beat his man out wide, great 1st step though so should be able to find space for a shot or nice quick pass

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agree with Savo, he should stay in MF... he is comfortable on the ball and very technical, but not enough pace to beat players out wide

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
play him against napoli. if we get a pen he takes it. sell for 30m. ez money

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Football Italia

Report: Halilovic wants Milan exit

Reports in Spain sensationally claim Alen Halilovic wants to leave Milan, with Girona and Espanyol interested.

The Croatian midfielder joined the Rossoneri on a free transfer from Hamburg this summer, signing a three-year contract.

Now though Mundo Deportivo is reporting that the arrivals of Samu Castillejo and Diego Laxalt have unsettled him, and his entourage are in contact with the two Spanish clubs.

Halilovic is worried about a lack of playing time, and both Espanyol and Girona have already made contact with Milan.

The 22-year-old can sign for another club this summer, as long as he doesn’t play for Milan against Napoli at the weekend.

Players can be registered for three clubs in a season, but can only make an official appearance for two.

https://www.football-italia.net/126597/report-halilovic-wants-milan-exit

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Watching his videos on YouTube (I know not the greatest thing to determine anything), he seems to have his best highlights through midfield and if I remember correctly when he was signed at Barca he was a CM. Interesting to see if that is his strongest position. He has potential I’d love to see him grow here.

Thank you for paying attention

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Hobbit

DlSJf8jWwAICeQU.jpg

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
should be in mid, i dont want to see this guy out wide, he's a good tight-quarter dribbler but doesn't have loads of sprinting pace to beat his man out wide, great 1st step though so should be able to find space for a shot or nice quick pass
Problem is he doesn't know how to pass or shoot. that first step is literally all he has. the guy is a bum and will never amount to anything, he simply doesn't have the brain or the body to be a good football player.

Just because someone looks like Messi when running doesnt mean he will be a good player.

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
who remembers this guy good times... apparently he is still apart of the squad