Gonzalo Higuain Thread

How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?

• Total voters

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
GTFO you fat pig. Fucking pussy with weak mentality afraid of the hamburger divorcing you???

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Grazie Higuain for being who you are. Thank you for delivering us a true bomber.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ROFL 0-4 Bournemouth. Move to a bigger club, eat ass.

Fat fuck trash fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Taken off after 60 minutes for Giroud. Sarri saying he’s out of shape. Blaming transfer market distraction and back pain. Oh dear.

Very seamless transition between the two clubs though. Just needs to shout at his teammates every other minute now for the transition to be perfect.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He looks already pissed at Pedro lol.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Taken off after 60 minutes for Giroud. Sarri saying he’s out of shape. Blaming transfer market distraction and back pain. Oh dear.

Very seamless transition between the two clubs though. Just needs to shout at his teammates every other minute now for the transition to be perfect.
16908cb7a922715822aeb00cdf824864.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
My future club is unclear, but i'm 100% sure i'm gonna play football after the winter break. Better get fat ASAP.

- Higuain, 2019

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

first he needs to lose weight.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol. You know what I ain't too mad. Cause we got piatek now.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This situation got my Juventus friend like:

KindheartedUnacceptableAntelopegroundsquirrel-small.gif

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
"He's just a fat Morata" - fans on twitter via CM

:lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The team that he is facing is practically relegated

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Second goal even better. Glad for him. No need to hate, everybody won by how things unfolded.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Second goal even better. Glad for him. No need to hate, everybody won by how things unfolded.

Good goals yes - his movements in the goals were excellent but most of the first half it was the same way he moved when he was here, he just has very good players behind him and in this game they were creating much.

But yes, his leaving made way for a more adept one for us so no need to continue belittling anything he may do now.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
He's a cunt, saying that about Gattuso after all the support he received and after jumping in his arms when scoring. What a piece of shit, I knew he was a moron, but even I'm surprised.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
He's a cunt, saying that about Gattuso after all the support he received and after jumping in his arms when scoring. What a piece of shit, I knew he was a moron, but even I'm surprised.

What did he say?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
well he's not wrong, but should have kept it to himself if he had any class.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
well he's not wrong, but should have kept it to himself if he had any class.

he could even say what he wanted, but not after all the support and hugs with Rino. He's just a piece of shit.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
lol what an ungrateful prick, coming to Milan as a leader and star player only to whine at every missed ball.

bet this is Sarri's training method:

tenor.gif

Schedule