Miralem Pjanić

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
Yes, right now!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Boateng is considered hard-working, and played well along with creative attackers, which Roma has.

yeah with his running ability I think he could work for Zeman, and if he has a good season there they could always make good money selling him to the EPL.

and we would get a much needed creative mid to help take pressure off of Monty. Its a win win

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Are we even linked with him? I don't think so... So why open a thread? Definitely good player, but nowhere near Jovetic.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Are we even linked with him? I don't think so... So why open a thread? Definitely good player, but nowhere near Jovetic.

yes we have been.

and very few are near Jovetic. we cant afford Jovetic either... and he is more of a SS while we already have SES for that role, Pjanic is a different type of player which we are lacking

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
please god, help him come to milan

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
get him, he's a wonderkid in fm 2010 :o

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
Would be an awesome signing, way more playmaker AMC than KPB. IF we need the finances of KPB to buy this lad, I'd say sell Prince to a team that is not ITalian so we don't make'em stronger, and buy Pjanic with his money.

Ofcourse Prince is WC aswell and one shitty half-year wont change that, so if we can get both it'll be awesome.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ofcourse Prince is WC aswell and one shitty half-year wont change that, so if we can get both it'll be awesome.

Umm, none of them are WC, unless you have an unconventional definiton of WC.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
BOSS

nian

im so funny:o:o

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Too good for Milan. It's more likely that they'll sell De Rossi anyways.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dzeko, Ibra, Prince
Swearing at Zeman.

Btw, Zeman said today he wants to build a team around Pjanic but might be forced to sell him for the sake of balance on the team. WTF. What kind of logic is that.

Either way he might be gone, but if he's not, Pjanic is gone, I'm 100% certain.

We need to court him starting NOW.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't really like his personality, but he'd be a valuable player to have.

ooo my god ,just shut a fuck up anybody who folowed pjanic knowes this kid is so humble it is beyond things you can imagine and if you dont belive balkan fans chek lyon fans ,he is hard working normal kid you zeman is destroying.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ooo my god ,just shut a fuck up anybody who folowed pjanic knowes this kid is so humble it is beyond things you can imagine and if you dont belive balkan fans chek lyon fans ,he is hard working normal kid you zeman is destroying.

98% of footballers are asstwats. Quit sucking his dick because he's from your country. He's still a good footballer, so as I said, he'd be valuable to have here.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dzeko, Ibra, Prince
98% of footballers are asstwats. Quit sucking his dick because he's from your country. He's still a good footballer, so as I said, he'd be valuable to have here.

Shut the fuck up when you dont know what you're talking about. I know his family personally, and I've followed his career since he was 16. He's one of the most humble players you'll ever come across.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up when you dont know what you're talking about. I know his family personally, and I've followed his career since he was 16. He's one of the most humble players you'll ever come across.

Of course you do. "Bitch please, I know his family." Anyone can fling around BS like that. Try again, sir or take the advice I gave the other derp above.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dzeko, Ibra, Prince
Haha Mireeeeee :D:D

Dont make him angry.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
patosheva hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah form the skuy!!!! di marzio hahahahahahahah they reported hahahahahahahahah

hahahahahaha hahahahahaha di marzio ahahahaha from the sky hahaahhaha im only reproting hahahahahahahahaha fuck u hahahahaha

Schedule