Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
What an ungrateful cunt! Either we get crazy money for him or he sits out this year. I want to see him sit out this year and face the full wrath of the milan fans for a year

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
looking at social media it looks like a lot of football fans have lost respect for him

+lots of neutral fans giving raiola shit

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
What a cunt, but he might still be an expensive one. This is the best title I wish him to receive during his career - expensive cunt.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Can we rename the thread to Gianluigi Dollarumma please

This will go down as the biggest betrayal in the history of Milan.

Atleast with Kaka, Sheva and co were were able to sell them off for a good price and they left the right way. This bitch though....

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Biggest fraud off this club's entire saga. A prober idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
dd5760a6517c7007cbe467aca8d85f68.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What the actual fuck :lol: I was 100% sure he'd sign the contract.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Biggest judas in world football.

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
http://www.football-italia.net/104191/official-donnarumma-wont-renew

He has been appallingly advised in a football sense. He still needs experience and time to improve and he would have been given that at Milan. Real, PSG, Man United where ever he ends up will not give him that time.

A very stupid young man.

I'm glad the club have been strong and have not caved in and given in to his demands. He is sold for 100 million or spends a year in the stands.

No doubt renewing would have been best for him.

However he owes Milan nothing and raoila obviously was advising him not to sign the contract which definitely played a part in his decision

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What a fucking idiot. I hope we give him a year in the stands + maybe sub him in so that he gets whistled as fuck.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yup. Owes Milan nothing other than his career.

Not too worried. A good goalkeeper isn't a pre-requisite to be successful as we have seen in the previous few weeks.

Use him to fund a better outfielder.

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He's gonna fail big time. I guarantee, in 4 years nobody will know who he is or was.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
No doubt renewing would have been best for him.

However he owes Milan nothing and raoila obviously was advising him not to sign the contract which definitely played a part in his decision

Owes Milan nothing???
Fuck off dude

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Ban Vialli for being a twat

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
My biggest worry is/was that he would join juventus, but tbh I don't think even they would want him after this saga.

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
Owes Milan nothing???
Fuck off dude

He is good enough to make it at any team so if it wasn't Milan it was going to be someone else who gave him his start and career.

Milan needed him and he performed no player has to sign a contract out of loyalty they have to make business and career decisions and obviously he sees leaving Milan as the best choice for him.

Renewing was definitely the best choice for him in my honest opinion but Raoila has no doubt encouraged him not to renew.

It would be sad to see such a talent leave Serie A and go off to another league but you guys will probably get good money for him

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
My biggest worry is/was that he would join juventus, but tbh I don't think even they would want him after this saga.

a lot of juve fans are blaming and bashing raiola for this

they don't have good history with his clients so I think plenty of them would be against the move

Milan needed him and he performed no player has to sign a contract out of loyalty they have to make business and career decisions and obviously he sees leaving Milan as the best choice for him.

milan didn't need him, we had diego lopez. very few coaches would have done what mihajlovic did

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is good enough to make it at any team so if it wasn't Milan it was going to be someone else who gave him his start and career.

Renewing was definitely the best choice for him in my honest opinion but Raoila has no doubt encouraged him not to renew.

It would be sad to see such a talent leave Serie A and go off to another league but you guys will probably get good money for him

Great to see Mods on top of it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
a lot of juve fans are blaming and bashing raiola for this

they don't have good history with his clients so I think plenty of them would be against the move

milan didn't need him, we had diego lopez. very few coaches would have done what mihajlovic did

5 million for a raw 18-year old from a midtable club would mean their wage structure would get messed up.

At this point, it's pure schadenfreude for rival clubs.

I don't mind the schadenfreude either. Hopefully, Italy loses their future star with this move. :D

Schedule