The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
You mean gattuso as sarris assistant.

Gattuso all the way.

Smh at people who'd want another coach even if our boy does well this season

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
last two weeks rnb

mirabelli is shit/did a shit job

we have quality players

next? where are you general?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, obviously they are to blame. They hired guys that have no idea how to bring a club back to the top, including coaches. Year after year we are hiring mediocre coaches and expecting them to produce results and then people get surprised when they don’t.

Gattuso is no exception. I don’t give a shit how good of a player he was, that doesn’t mean he will be a good coach.

What kind of a though process goes in their minds when they decided to give 200M worth of players to a mid table coach?

you are an idiot

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's never as good as it seems and never as bad as it seems.

That statement rings true in every sport in the world, Everything and anything can change very quickly.

Let's see what the landscape looks like in 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 3 months.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gattuso is a Silvio’s and Adriano’s product saved Fassobelli asses once again.

Cutrone, Calabria, Donna, Roma, Bona are all Silvios product for that matter and they all cost combined as much as Karinic

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I always smile at these suggestions, where a first team coach would accept to be DEMOTED to assistant to another coach.

How many people would accept that? 1 in a 1000 coaches ...99.99% would rather go be first team coach in a lower division that accept that.
Most won’t even leave primavera coach to be assistant. As it’s usually the the other around.

Would YOU accept that at your job?

This idea is so “casually” thrown around here you would think it makes sense.
I don’t even think most club managements have the “disrespect” to propose that to a first team coach.

If you're a newbie manager/CEO without a track record and someone tells you that you could be Jeff Bezos' assistant, would you say no?

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

Cutrone, Calabria, Donna, Roma, Bona are all Silvios product for that matter and they all cost combined as much as Karinic

Plus Suso

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Plus Suso

DT5-NzWWkAA4VoY

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You mean gattuso as sarris assistant.

Conte is essentially Gattuso a lot more technical ability as a coach... I would love for Rino to be an assistant to him next season. He is the type of guy who would accept that for the sake of Milan.

We have what looks like our best period in years and you want the manager who brought that to be someone else's assistant.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gattuso got the potential. Isn’t grinta, personality and discipline what made conte a name for himself? Well gattuso got all that plus more passion for Milan.

I’ll give rhingo a go at his position and I’ll see him grow into it.

Inzaghi was a caretaker and conte was always a shady coach when they started their coaching journey.

#Gattuso4life :D

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

1) Not even a little bit my friend ;). It was F&M who brought Gattuso as Primavera-coach and it was F&M who promoted him 1st team coach against the oppinion of medias, experts and most football fans (RnB included). Most of all it was Mirabellis intuition, who was the most crucial person to defend the promotion of Gattuso. It was Mirabelli who always insisted in saying that he saw Gattusos work with the primavera and that what he saw impressed him so much that he has no doubts that Gattuso can remain Milans coach even beyond summer. All that fuzz about Conte-contacts – up to this point – are media speculations.

2) What do you mean by Silvios product? Silvio wants us to play with two strikers. That's all he cares about when it comes to Milan as he himself likes to stress out. Hell he even admited that he stoped watching Milan-games since we don't play with two strikers. In my books Silvio cares as long for Milan as it benefits his own agenda. His love for Milan is as much fake as his plastic-face.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Allo my dear friend I was baiting you for this post, I knew you would pop up and write one :D

Please refer to what Maldini said when he said even a human with 1 brain cell would take so much tactical knowledge from ancelotti; (thanks to gallini and Berlusconi)

No matter what the tactical fantasies of Silvio you can’t deny the strong foundation they left the Chinese. A real rich Italian talent resevoir.

Having watched the game last night first half reminded me of great ucl games played at San Siro where our fullbacks galloped the sides and created havoc in the opposition area and where we dominated, convinced and scored.

This first half my friend is what Silvio is all about and is what exactly ancelotti delivered week in, week out under the guidance of Il Cavaliere.

Last night it was not fassobelli’s milan. It was gattuso’s who is a product of a great Milan.

I can’t wait to read what you have to say when the two ******s remove gattuso and hire Mancini for 5m/season for 4 years contract.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If it was up to Silvio, Brocchi would be here.

Good thing is that F&M listen their coach, just ask Mirabelli who has all the text messages from Montella

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If it was up to Silvio, Brocchi would be here.

Good thing is that F&M listen their coach, just ask Mirabelli who has all the text messages from Montella

If it’s up to Silvio he would have never sold his beloved Milan, and we would have been struggling like every season ever since we sold sheva. (This is common sense).

Berlusconi failed Milan when he couldn’t pour money into the team, heavy investment needed and his family prevented him from investing.

This is all history, now the future looks bright with fassone and mirabelli; can’t wait to see the fancy mancini with his fancy scarfs on the sideline losing to the likes of Genoa and Torino ��

FYI Berlusconi was always so stubborn about his tactical intrusions ask someone who got fired live on tv like zaccaroni but also very generous and supporting.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#TS: Juventus wants to replace the injured Cuadrado with Bonaventura. Next days will be decisive.

Where do I sign?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hoped gattuso can transmit his work attitude and grinta.

So far the team is improving in all areas. Why da fuark would we want to change coach after was we saw last night? If the team continues to do well dont change a thing. Lets aim for some stability. Cant keep changing and going every year is year zero.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Sign anywhere once they pay 50 mil.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
#TS: Juventus wants to replace the injured Cuadrado with Bonaventura. Next days will be decisive.

Where do I sign?

lel

where do you sign what?

Bona is playing well again...he seems to put his injury behind

even if we sign world class player for his position he will be a good bench option

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lel

where do you sign what?

Bona is playing well again...he seems to put his injury behind

even if we sign world class player for his position he will be a good bench option

Yes, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Finish the season with the team we got and reassess summer time.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bonucci hails beautiful win

Leonardo Bonucci hailed Milan for their ‘beautiful’ win against Lazio and took the blame for the Patrick Cutrone controversy. “If I touched the ball earlier…”

Bonucci helped Milan to their third straight win in Serie A on Sunday, although the 2-1 victory over Lazio was marred by a Cutrone goal, which appeared to go in off his arm.

“Entering San Siro and giving the gift of a victory is beautiful,” the defender said after the game.

“Another battle awaits us on Wednesday, and I hope San Siro is full again. We’ve shown great improvement, but it must be nourished with hard work and training.

“I’ve always drawn positives from the criticism that comes my way to keep improving. if someone criticised me, there were probably reasons for it.

“Cutrone’s goal? If it was given, it means it was seen that way. It’s my fault: if I had touched [the ball] earlier, there wouldn’t have been any doubt.”

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allo my dear friend I was baiting you for this post, I knew you would pop up and write one :D

Please refer to what Maldini said when he said even a human with 1 brain cell would take so much tactical knowledge from ancelotti; (thanks to gallini and Berlusconi)

No matter what the tactical fantasies of Silvio you can’t deny the strong foundation they left the Chinese. A real rich Italian talent resevoir.

Having watched the game last night first half reminded me of great ucl games played at San Siro where our fullbacks galloped the sides and created havoc in the opposition area and where we dominated, convinced and scored.

This first half my friend is what Silvio is all about and is what exactly ancelotti delivered week in, week out under the guidance of Il Cavaliere.

Last night it was not fassobelli’s milan. It was gattuso’s who is a product of a great Milan.

I can’t wait to read what you have to say when the two ******s remove gattuso and hire Mancini for 5m/season for 4 years contract.

Believe me, the moment they'll hire that fraud of a Mancini I'll be the first one to blame the management ;). But at the moment we finally see some ideas and decisions of F&M panning out well and yet you are still here already talking about the next possible fuck-up who probably never will happen. And as always I have realy a hard time to understand where this comes from. ;)

However I give the credit to the B&G-aera for the will to build on a strong youth-sector in times it became obvious that we financially can't compete with the top of Europe anymore.

That said, I can't follow the argument that Gattuso was a player of B&G aera so the credits for Gattusos guidance go to Silvio. I really can't, one thing for me has only very little to do with the other. And even if I follow your argument I wonder why you're giving so little credit to F&M for taking a bold decision by making him coach of the 1st team to begin with, against every odds and opinions? How can it be "Fassones" Milan when he's here since 6 months while Silvio has owned this club for 30 years? Either way to me it's very odd to talk about how much of the CEO's or president's persona is in a playing Milan-side as their direct influence on a team's performance equals almost 0. It was not Silvio coaching a team, nor it's Fassone. Gattuso has made many experiences in different locations. His 1st experiences as a coach he made with FC Sion under Christian Constantin. How much of Constantin's Milan was it yesterday? You see, maybe it's me but I really have a hard time to follow your argumentation of this :)

BTW, Ancelotti once said he tricked Silvio: He showed him starting line-ups with a 4-3-1-2, with Pippo and Kakà upfront and Seedorf behind, so that Silvio was pleased, but actually the team played a 4-3-2-1 with Pippo as lone CF and Seedorf & Kaka on his shoulders. To me it seems like Silvios only guidances were "attacare" and "2-strikers", and he takes a loooot of credits for himself for that because that's what he always did: Using Milan as a vehicle to boost his own popularity.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Alo, the decision came from the fact that F&M had no money to spend on a coach and Gattuso was hired as a fill gap though I know they said he isn’t a temp solution. tell me who was out there for grabs yet f&m passed on and hired gattuso. Mancini is all written over fassone bright forehead. Nothing courageous about it.

Let’s rewind to when gattuso was brought on? To what reason he was brought on? If it was to restore Milan DNA through youngster then Case closed no point ranting further. :D.

What’s Milan DNA? Now you answer this and please try your hardest not to mention Berlusconi:lol:

Berlusconi is many things but he’s a winner. Now enough of him.

Please tell me when was the last time F&M came out from the hole and spoke to press? Do you know what that mean?

I am being harsh on them because they disappeared and disappointed when the team needed them the most. I have nothing against them, I really wish we don’t have another year zero. I want their project to prove successful and bear fruits.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Lol Cutrone will be disqualified for a couple of games because of the goal according to Gazzetta.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
y u hate jack so much :(

Because he stole my ex-gf and got me fired from my job.

Jesus, I don’t hate him but he is a big hole in our midfield beside the fact that he scores and Thinks/act like he’s the sole ambessador of Joga Bonita

Status
Not open for further replies.