The Kits Thread

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
The Italy kits are very throw back... I have liked their last 3 kits a lot... the paler blue that they wore at the Confed Cup, the Gladiator one, and now these... I didnt really care for the last Euros kit but the WC 06 was :star::star::star: one of my fav international kits ever (probably 2nd after Mexico '98)

Fiero

Reaction score
My unrivaled favorite football shirt of all time - France in EURO 2000. Absolute perfection.

IMG_6061.jpg

main.php

main.php

858356923_4bf25bd331.jpg

The same design was my team Zamalek's away shirt in 2001.

Also same design used in this Adidas ad.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
The Italy kits are very throw back... I have liked their last 3 kits a lot... the paler blue that they wore at the Confed Cup, the Gladiator one, and now these... I didnt really care for the last Euros kit but the WC 06 was :star::star::star: one of my fav international kits ever (probably 2nd after Mexico '98)

wc 06 was jizz kit. buffon's jersey was absolute gun

xin_531103080851952132402.jpg

buffon1yb0.jpg

best kit of last world cup was Germany.

German2010.jpg

Puma hit legendary status with those italia kits. my god, they were stunning.

italy2006.jpg

i really liked Spain's away kit this year

spain-away-kit.jpg

adidas make perfection with kits. last seasons Madrid kit was the only kit i felt that coulda competed with ours.

our away kit this season is :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, KPB, White Duck, Binho, Filippo Inzaghi
Really wish Adidas would start using some of this brilliance towards the MLS... Those jerseys are so "cookie-cutter" it just isn't much fun. But the MLS has some priorities they need to deal with.

The first is inking a major TV deal.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
My unrivaled favorite football shirt of all time - France in EURO 2000. Absolute perfection.

IMG_6061.jpg

Yo dude stop the trolling, you're taking it to another level. This is pooooor. They've used some Verdana-type shit for the typeface of the lettering and numbering?

You want a France kit that owns? Nike totally owns Adidas for their design, totally pisses on them from the top of the Eiffel tower.

nike-france-official-home-personalised-shirt.jpeg

Plain, simple, classic, stylish. Anyway yeah each to their own.

adidas make perfection with kits. last seasons Madrid kit was the only kit i felt that coulda competed with ours.

our away kit this season is :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Madrid's home this season absolutely shits on it, it really does. Why does Milan hardly ever have a rigid stiff foldable collar anymore like on polo shirts? I miss the 1980s and 1990s kits with them on, the last to have it was the 09/10 shirt but that was a white collar, before that in 06/07 it was a black collar but was floppy and shit, what's so hard to get a black foldable collar?

Seriously if Madrid's home this season was just Milan badge and Fly Emirates, I'd be all over that....would look so, so badass, especially in the long sleeve.

I really don't like this season's away kit, if it had the collar, yeah, but it's just TOO basic. Best away kit Milan had for me was this:

299292_MEDIUMLANDSCAPE.jpg

Have it but still don't know whose name to put on it.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
madrid's home is nice. but our away is sexy

i am not a huge fan of collars but i reckon last seasons madrid home was absolutely awesome

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the new France kit is great

but nothing beats this-
Mexicokit.jpg

seriously awesome design

Fiero

Reaction score
Yo dude stop the trolling, you're taking it to another level. This is pooooor. They've used some Verdana-type shit for the typeface of the lettering and numbering?

Look man my taste is different than yours, you don't have to be a dick about it. Fucking asshole.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
the new France kit is great

but nothing beats this-
Mexicokit.jpg

seriously awesome design

Hey man the image isn't showing, the URL says Mexicokit.jpg, I hope you're referring to the one with the Aztec face huge across the torso? That was incredible!

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I think its time to get a Balotelli Italia jersey...they are classy.

The last Italy jersey I got didnt have a name, and the one before had Pirlo. I tend not to get names on internationals because numbers always change.

If I get balo hopefully he has number 9 for the euros....

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey man the image isn't showing, the URL says Mexicokit.jpg, I hope you're referring to the one with the Aztec face huge across the torso? That was incredible!

thats weird it showed when I posted it... and yeah its the Aztec one. love that kit!

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The cigarette is edited out of that pic? :lol:

There should be small statues like that. What happened to his statue plans in Nottingham or sth?

ZlatanIbra11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Haha can't wait to watch United in that table cloth next season :lol:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Leaked milan kit but i think its fake

I hate that green stripe on the top. Also, the white lines between the black and red stripes is just a no no.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
WC 1994 was the first football tournament that I had watched, and I supported Germany just for the kit and for Klinsmann.

I think that one was a variant of this. This was probably Euro 1992.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
It's almost racist that Adidas's best design always goes to Germany NT.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

:eek::star:

Those match with the leaked images from a couple of months ago so at this point, they're probably legit.

They look great! Black shorts too, finally! Still wanna see the third kit though.. hope it's gold

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Leaked Inter kit for next year:

Leaked-Inter-Milan-Maglie-2013.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

R&B Milan

THE BIG BOSS
Reaction score
:eek::star:

Those match with the leaked images from a couple of months ago so at this point, they're probably legit.

They look great! Black shorts too, finally! Still wanna see the third kit though.. hope it's gold

Yea! Finally the collar is back!

Schedule