The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I didn't put Kessie as regista. If you were on the site on mobile then it might have appeared that way. I put tonali/bennacer as regista.

Didn't watch that game and honestly haven't seen him play in a while. I just put the name there cuz I couldn't think of anyone to upgrade that position and he has an expiring contract.
Now imagine psg wanted MDS to replace him with.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Bundesfodder tfat got his wish.

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

I love the way Boban communicates. I trust him and Maldini to return us to glory.

Their signing of Theo is appreciated. Their leaving is appreciated even more.

Boban: “For the good of Milan the ownership has to intervene but has to be clear on the budget and objectives. Despite the cuts we don’t know what margins we will have.”

oo

I think removing maldoban and bringing rangnick is pretty clear objective wise.

Boban: “Rangnick? Not informing us was disrespectful and inelegant. It is not a Milan thing, at least the Milan I remember.

#Boban openly calls a meeting as soon as possible with the property: it goes towards yet another summer revolution.

Boban&Maldini vs Eliott&Gazidis

It is also disrespectful to go to the media and cry about rangnick not being a fit for Milan. Maldini was trying to stir up fan support against the move, I see. Pretty insubordinate of him.

He is not wrong
- Not only disrespectful but also hardly professional

No one in the office is given a 6 month warning they are being fired for a reason.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Could it just be that Gazidis contacted Rangnick on his own and that it didn't come from Elliot?

Best case scenario is that Boban's interview forces a meeting with Elliot to clarify all this shit, and then Gazidis gets fired for not being a team player.

Lol like gazidis could ever make a power move like that solo.

Most likely he forwarded rangnick's number to Elliott when they asked for a change at the end of season after the giampaolo fiasco.

I see the vultures are far more desperate to see Milan back to winning ways than their nostalgic and out of touch fan base.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Nice. Boban has thrown the baby out with the bath water. It was inevitable that Maldini and Boban would get fed up and leave eventually, I guess it’s better for the fans that this shit gets openly done sooner rather than later.

I think this season has definitely become the worst in every aspect that I remember of Milan in the last two decades. Technical decisions, management synergy, and probably the worst ownership we’ve had.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Could it just be that Gazidis contacted Rangnick on his own and that it didn't come from Elliot?

Dude. Gazidis is Elliott. He’s the only appointment they’ve made which is not for PR reasons nor to cut costs.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Nice. Boban has thrown the baby out with the bath water. It was inevitable that Maldini and Boban would get fed up and leave eventually, I guess it’s better for the fans that this shit gets openly done sooner rather than later.

should have never taken the job in the first place if so
as long as elliott is the owner everything will fail

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The name of the former Chelsea and Monaco manager Emenalo gains steam as new executive of #Milan . The Nigerian has already met #Gazidis twice in recent weeks and has given his availability to Milan. (@NicoSchira)

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Lol like gazidis could ever make a power move like that solo.

Most likely he forwarded rangnick's number to Elliott when they asked for a change at the end of season after the giampaolo fiasco.

I see the vultures are far more desperate to see Milan back to winning ways than their nostalgic and out of touch fan base.

How cute you believe appointing a guy who has been in management for 30 years and won fuck all in that time is going to see Milan back to winning ways

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't they just resolve the issue behind closed doors?
All this drama is not good for Milan, all of them act selfish

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yeah I don't like this at all.

We should discuss why Boban chose these words as well as the reason for doing it in public.

There's so many elements and factors to it though.

How the hell did the Ragnick rumours start to begin with?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boban: “Maldini is a reliable and capable director. The project we had imposed was three-year long. A meeting with the ownership is needed as soon as possible.

Boban: “The negotiations with Ibrahimović were started by Maldini. It was funny when the day before Christmas Zlatan called me and said: "Boban, congratulations, Milan has signed Ibrahimović, Merry Christmas and see you soon".

Boban: “Until a few days ago, I thought it was true that there were not two souls within #ACMilan . For the good of Milan, it is certainly necessary that a meeting with the ownership happens as soon as possible''.
This does not sound good.

But we are used to it by now.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

They are way better than post 2012 Berlusconi and galliani.

How cute you believe appointing a guy who has been in management for 30 years and won fuck all in that time is going to see Milan back to winning ways

Stick to the giampaolos, piolis and Venturas and pretend these pastasaurs are gonna bring you back. :fp:

=========================

The only ones making this whole feud public are maldoban. My boy Gaz has been forced to react.

How very clever to use fan sentiment to protect your position. Too bad vultures eat sentiments for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Too bad vultures eat sentiments for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

And yet they hired Maldini and Boban.

It's very poor form to appoint directors and then start going behind their backs so soon. Either bad appointments were made or they're handling this very badly. Or both.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It's either an attack to get rid of Gazidis from a confident Bobini or an attack from a bleeding Bobini trying to save themselves.

The fact that all of this was said in public is key. What Bobini has that the others don't is the love of the fans and what he's doing is strenghtening their best card.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah I don't like this at all.

We should discuss why Boban chose these words as well as the reason for doing it in public.

There's so many elements and factors to it though.

How the hell did the Ragnick rumours start to begin with?

The Rangnick rumours started when Bild got the story after Gazidis/Elliott met him. I dunno if Elliott were naive enough to think you could negotiate for a prominent Bundesliga figure without Bild coming to know if it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

The money is great, at least in Maldini’s case. And he might have genuinely thought that he’d have real control.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting seriously tired of this everlasting changes of everything every year.

Bunch of incompetent morons.

Its like they plan how to embarrass us in sporting, financial and every single way there is.

Cancer societa.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The Rangnick rumours started when Bild got the story after Gazidis/Elliott met him. I dunno if Elliott were naive enough to think you could negotiate for a prominent Bundesliga figure without Bild coming to know if it.

Thank you

Without having to do any research yourself, do you know approximately when this was?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Fuck Gazidis

Team Boban and Maldini and fuck everything else

#GazidisOut

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Proud of that Boban statement and tired like everyone else. Except Casualista, who seems to enjoy this...?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Forza Maldini. Forza Boban.
49d14c8fa89b09c4c6b39d5ae5e548de.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Oh well it's a point of no return. It's a power trip for management and we know well who elliot is going to back on this matter.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I hate fucking Gazidis.. now it’s certain Boban and Maldini are leaving

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you

Without having to do any research yourself, do you know approximately when this was?

Approx. 2 months ago.. might have been 1.5 months.

Edit: during the Christmas holidays: https://www.football-italia.net/147885/bild-milan-call-rangnick
I was wrong about the original source. Calciomercato ran the story a month before Bild got it, so I assume there was a leak in Italy first and Bild verified it in Germany a month later.

Proud of that Boban statement and tired like everyone else. Except Casualista, who seems to enjoy this...?

Ignore Casualista. He's a well-known troll from the 2012-2017 era.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule