AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
amazing-champagne-popping.jpg

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we close this thread and pretend it never happened?
Hes gonna be gone soon anyways, :g: will use him as a bargaining chip :star:
But, even if he stays, we won't see him on the field, at most on the milanello training vids, so we can surely pretend it never happened?
Right? :(

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what kind of deal it's?

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
still sure Birsa > Traore as a player and younger

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not happy! It's as if Traore never left...

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not much details but apparently a straight exchange Traore - Birsa.

straight exchange its bargain deal in my opinion. We can't offload Traore because his wage. we can Birsa and can sell him for french club in future. definitely Birsa >> Traore (although they play different position)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Here's my problem with this transfer. It has nothing to do with Birsa. It has EVERYTHING to do with shady and lazy our dealings are.

It's like we'll just take whatever is available, and 'see if it works. Not ANYTHING but anyone we see semi-useful...Traore is a prime example. 'oh well he COULD be something w/ training', he has x,y,z potential, and while that shouildnt be... um.... criticized like "FU y no neymar!", It's also a BIG reason for Milan's mess.

How many guys do we get who later we dont want and we cant sell? It's not like nocerino, muntari dont have useful roles for us, it's fact we get an abundance of them.

it's not like bonera isn't useful but did we need to have bonera, yepes, and zaccardo on roster last year? How are we saving wages when all 4 combine to 3.5-4 mil before taxes wages? See what i mean.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
still sure Birsa > Traore as a player and younger

definetily!!! birsa is the best player of Slovenia now along with ilicic. he played world cup and has experience in serie A. He is useful player. good backup for right wing and left wing. he has very good technique, good pass. he had 2 year to adapt with serie A and i believe he will useful.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Here's my problem with this transfer. It has nothing to do with Birsa. It has EVERYTHING to do with shady and lazy our dealings are.

It's like we'll just take whatever is available, and 'see if it works. Not ANYTHING but anyone we see semi-useful...Traore is a prime example. 'oh well he COULD be something w/ training', he has x,y,z potential, and while that shouildnt be... um.... criticized like "FU y no neymar!", It's also a BIG reason for Milan's mess.

How many guys do we get who later we dont want and we cant sell? It's not like nocerino, muntari dont have useful roles for us, it's fact we get an abundance of them.

it's not like bonera isn't useful but did we need to have bonera, yepes, and zaccardo on roster last year? How are we saving wages when all 4 combine to 3.5-4 mil before taxes wages? See what i mean.

My issues is wtf did they even find the need to replace Traore? He was an excess to beginwith

Basically ends any chance of us getting an actual decent midfielder for a change.

Yea, we have a plan. A plan that involves us stocking up on garbage freebies with the occasional bargain superstar signing in three years or so

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well its not like we took on birsa just to add a player . Its really simple : 1- Nobody wanted traoré wages , so G had to trade him vs another player or 2- Galliani saw something in Birsa a bit like he saw something in constant. I think birsa can be useful . He is a skilful player .

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 goals, 4 assists in 579 mins.
Creates a goal every 96 mins.

10 years ago, a young and inexperienced Galliani would have spent 15m on Ljajic+Honda. Not the old and wise Galliani of today though. He decides to get Valter Birsa for Bakaye Traore instead.:g:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
2 goals, 4 assists in 579 mins.
Creates a goal every 96 mins.

10 years ago, a young and inexperienced Galliani would have spent 15m on Ljajic+Honda. Not the old and wise Galliani of today though. He decides to get Valter Birsa for Bakaye Traore instead.:g:

Complains about the trade between a shit player with a more useful one.

Defends boateng to the death despite having similar stats.

Fuck_logic.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Complains about the trade between a shit player with a more useful one.

Defends boateng to the death despite having similar stats.

Fuck_logic.gif

Yes. As we all know, I'm a #Prince10 fanboy always there to protect him against infamous racist #Prince10 haters such as Congo Powers and Kuja clearly despising him for his skin pigmentation and tattoos.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
now send him free.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wow. Surprise. :) Birsa is good, I always liked him. But he's not best Slovenian player atm. He was imo few years ago, but now Kevin Kampl (Salzburg) is way ahead of him already, Iličić also (but Iličić is even more lazy than Birsa haha). Also Matavž imo is ahead of him. But he's usefull player. He can play anything from midfield to 2nd striker, but his best is somehow RW - SS position. Somewhere inbetween. I'm watching his every game and I can say he really tries to get the ball, he passes rather than he shoots, but there's the only problem. He needs to pass better. He needs minutes to play good. I hope Milan gives him that.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Please someone tell me what daguq is going on? :lol:

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
i dont think he is gona play we already have emanuelson and cristante . saponara...that are more capable and more willn to play i never understand the genius signings....galliani is a genieus dumbhead

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
kvvvva? sLOVEnia:dance::dance::dance::dance::lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Traore was on high wages (1.2m) considering his non existent input to the team. We wanted to get rid of him, but there was no market for him because of his high wages. No club was ever going to pay a fee for him, as they also have to pay relatively high wages for a player of his quality (ofcourse he had to take a paycut, but even 0,5m is pretty high for Traore).

So a straight swap was the only way to get rid of him. there will be more market for Birsa than Traore, and even if we can't offload him, he will be on lower wages than Traore.

Really, Birsa will not play a significant role for us, he's only a stepping stone to offloading Traore.

@Milanello 2h ago: Valter Birsa could be loaned out to Brescia

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
This is just another Mesbah-Zaccardo deal. G realized his mistake but couldn't get him (Mesbah/Traore) sold so he did the only thing possible - swap deal and hope for a better outcome.

Nothing to worry about...

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like I said yesterday, hes gonna leave before he even arrives.
@Milanello 5h
Valter Birsa could be loaned out to Brescia. @valterbirsa10

It is not even certain he'll come as Traore received a last minute offer from Olimpiakos.

Btw, Serie B :lol: :lol: want to see #birsacookies reaction
too funny :lol: