Dejan Savicevic Thread

Reaction score
Hey AC-fans!
I'm a 14-year old boy from Belgium and I need some help!
Does anyone remember the beautiful, miracolous goal of Dejan Savicevic 'bout 10years ago? If U can help, plzzz send the windows media player-video who contains that goal!

Thhnnxxxx!!!

Forza Milan :devil:
I Hope U guys Win 2-morrow! :devil2:

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You mean his goal against barca in CL finals? That great lob when Zubizzareta went crazy... Just like when Davor Suker did it to Schmeichel in England 96' or Raul to Anderlecht... Sorry 4 link, try it on google...

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Loran said:
Hey AC-fans!
I'm a 14-year old boy from Belgium and I need some help!
Does anyone remember the beautiful, miracolous goal of Dejan Savicevic 'bout 10years ago? If U can help, plzzz send the windows media player-video who contains that goal!

Thhnnxxxx!!!

Forza Milan :devil:
I Hope U guys Win 2-morrow! :devil2:

I can still remember it as if it were yesterday...
The great final between Milan and Barcelona - what a lob from Savicevic who made it 3-0 in the 4-0 victory! - but sorry i don't know where you can get it from...

Reaction score
Savecevic, what a legend. Looking through that team on the ACMilan club link brings a tear to your eye!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Former AC Milan star Savicevic injured

PODGORICA, Serbia-Montenegro (AP) - Former AC Milan star Dejan Savicevic crashed his motorbike into a car Thursday and broke both of his wrists.

The 38-year-old wore a helmet in the crash, which destroyed his bike, but would remain in the hospital for further tests, doctor Oleg Lakovic told The Associated Press.

Savicevic scored in Milan's 4-0 win over Barcelona in the 1994 Champions Cup final and won three Italian league titles. He had already won the Champions Cup with Red Star Belgrade in 1991.

After retiring, Savicevic coached Yugoslavia's and the subsequent Serbia-Montenegro's national team. He resigned in 2003 after a humiliating 2-1 loss to Azerbaijan in Baku in a qualifying match for Euro 2004 in Portugal.

[Source: FOXSports.com]

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Really ? What a terrible news !

milanist said:
PODGORICA, Serbia-Montenegro (AP) - Former AC Milan star Dejan Savicevic crashed his motorbike into a car Thursday and broke both of his wrists.

The 38-year-old wore a helmet in the crash, which destroyed his bike, but would remain in the hospital for further tests, doctor Oleg Lakovic told The Associated Press.

Savicevic scored in Milan's 4-0 win over Barcelona in the 1994 Champions Cup final and won three Italian league titles. He had already won the Champions Cup with Red Star Belgrade in 1991.

After retiring, Savicevic coached Yugoslavia's and the subsequent Serbia-Montenegro's national team. He resigned in 2003 after a humiliating 2-1 loss to Azerbaijan in Baku in a qualifying match for Euro 2004 in Portugal.

[Source: FOXSports.com]

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Don Dada said:
Man..i keep seeing signs tellin me not to get a motorcycle. I think ima wait another year.

:dance:
Dont get a motor cycle-far too easy to get hurt or worse!
Take it easy Sav-not that you have any choice!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Was he drunk ? Road raging ? (Wouldn't be surprised)

Never liked this guy anyway... so... whatever.

Right :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I still remember his memorable goal against Barcelona in the 94 CL final. Get well soon Mr. Savic.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
veljo said:
we love you DEJO
legendary 10

You better stop insulting me in nationality bases on mail , otherwise you will get banned.. :o

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
milanist said:
I bet you don't like him because he's a Serbian. :D

What has that to do with the sport?I dont judge people in nationality , I have even a video where Savicevic is giving interview and someone comes from behind(serb) and says something about him (bad).. so it does not have to do that he is serbian ..

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
besikaka said:
You better stop insulting me in nationality bases on mail , otherwise you will get banned.. :o
Mod edit: watch your language Demerio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Demerio said:
Hey u SHPON!!!
TETOVO is in MACEDONIA u stupid!!! Not in ALBANIA!!
TETOVO IS MACEDONIAN CITY !!!
Not that I want to get involved with this former yugoslavia crap. But according to my Times Atlas of the World, Tetova is in Albania. Maybe thier is a city in Macedonia that goes by the same name ;)

I don't know what "SHPON" is meant to mean, but if it is offensive then you won't last long :head: