AC milan in madrid

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Okay I heard that AC milan is goin' to join the 100th anniversary of FC real madrid with Liverpool and another team on 3rd(maybe 4th probably can't remember) of August,and have some matches,does anybody know more info for this?

'cause I think it's gonna be really exitin' if these teams play together.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, Milan, Real, bayeran Munich and Liverpool will play on this tournment.
It will be great to see the games and of course the most important to beat Real :devil:

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It starts on Aug 2nd, but Milan start on 3rd. Rivaldo will be making his debut :devil2: I just hope and pray that we dont get injuries in it!! :rolleyes:

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The schedule of the 'Centenary Trophy' in Madrid

Friday August 2, h. 9.30 pm Liverpool v. Real Madrid
Saturday August 3, h. 9.30 pm B. Munich v. AC Milan
Sunday August 4, h. 6.45 pm Final 3rd-4th
Sunday August 4, h.9.30 pm Final 1st-2nd

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think we can win first game in madrid against Bayern. because we will have the best team likes of Rivaldo, Sheva, Pirlo, Seedoft, Maldini, Rui, Contra. But Bayern wont, they have injured players like Kahn, Lizzarazu. They dont have Jancker, Sergio, Effenberg. I know they have Ze Roberto, Ballack, Dieslar. we can win.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
For UK guys the Liverpool matches will be shown on Channel 5. If Milan beat Bayern :D and Liverpool beat Madrid then We will see it live!! Come On Liverpool! (and Milan of course!! :D )

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
First i hope that,no i don't hope but i'm sure that Milan will beat Bayer after that will beat Real Madrid because i think that Real will be better then Liverpol.With that we can show how good are we and that we are better then some REal(I hate them so much!!!!) and that we are not affraid to play with teams like Real.

In Bayer it will be one of mine favorite players,that's Ballack and i think that he is good but we have very good players,and besides that we are MILAN.I'm sure that nobody can beat us this season.
We are law,and law should be respected and that means that Milan is club that needs respect.And we will show that there on 3rd august.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh yeeeeeeeees!!!! We are the strongest team if we also catch Canna!!!!
Cannavaro is together with Nesta the best defender of the Azzurri!!!!!

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well if Donati goin' to parma is confirmed,think canna's comin' is probably confirmed as well.

But,parma had Di Vaio who is a wicked FW,Nakata and Almayda are well-skilled MF last season as well,but they still played shit last season anyway.So guys, Canna doesn't mean anything but good defendin'.

And ,Bayen's got Ballack and Ze Roberto now,don't think they are quite a easy team.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's seen to that we will meet real madrid in final if we win today. Real Madrid 2:0 Liverpool. Here is Bayern line-up Kahn; Sagnol, Kuffour, Kovac, Zé Roberto; Salihamidzic, Ballack, Jeremies, Scholl; Elber, Pizarro
i dont know milan line up yet.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
libreogrande said:
Well if Donati goin' to parma is confirmed,think canna's comin' is probably confirmed as well.

But,parma had Di Vaio who is a wicked FW,Nakata and Almayda are well-skilled MF last season as well,but they still played shit last season anyway.So guys, Canna doesn't mean anything but good defendin'.

And ,Bayen's got Ballack and Ze Roberto now,don't think they are quite a easy team.

they dont have almayda, they mad swap with inter, almayda to inter, and gresko to parma

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
they dont have almayda, they mad swap with inter, almayda to inter, and gresko to parma

Sounds like a good swap for Parma... i personally think that Gresko is better..

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Red&BlackDevils said:
libreogrande said:

Have you got any idea 'bout what 'had' means?

Can't believe this.