Massimo Oddo Thread

What about Oddo?

• It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in!

Votes: 82 62.6%
  • He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • He's not upto it. Lets move on.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo,kaka,van basten,...
Gila#11. said:
AC Milan close to Oddo as well
18.8 || webmaster

It seems that AC Milan will seal the transfer of Lazio's Massimo Oddo next week, according to sources in Italy.

The deal bringing Oddo, a right back and an ex-Milan youth player, might involve cash and the transfer of Pasquale Foggia to the Roman club.
as we see next week is going be with to much energy! ;)

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
Gila#11. said:
lol, Sobis, Oddo, Torres/Tevez. :) I'm gonna love Milan's management. If all this goes through.
me tooo!! totally gonna luv em, but lets wait and see i dont wanna get too attached to these players cuz it might just turn like ibra:(

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
diTa said:
me tooo!! totally gonna luv em, but lets wait and see i dont wanna get too attached to these players cuz it might just turn like ibra:(
yes it is true but now the summer market is to near to be closed and they will sign someone(at least i think so)! ;)

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
diTa said:
Nobody else is chasing our targets now, it's a one horse race...No, Inter, Chelsea, Man u, Madrid, for this.

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
Nobody else is chasing our targets now, it's a one horse race...No, Inter, Chelsea, Man u, Madrid, for this.
well we have to wait because maybe they will start chasing! ;)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
burimi said:
well we have to wait because maybe they will start chasing! ;)
Chelsea won't, Inter have too many strikers now, Manure got turned down. Madrid's the only possibility though i don't think he'd move across Madrid, been an Atletico fan n all.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Gila#11. said:
lol, Sobis, Oddo, Torres/Tevez. :) I'm gonna love Milan's management. If all this goes through.
What makes you think we'll be signing another forward in addition to Sobis? ;) I think only one of 'em will happen.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
What makes you think we'll be signing another forward in addition to Sobis? ;) I think only one of 'em will happen.
I'll hate 'em if that goes through. All the "world class forward" bullshit and we go ahead and Sign Sobis. Not saying this is a bad signing but i don't think he's enough to replace Sheva..

Last edited:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
I'll hate 'em if that goes through. "All the world class forward" bullshit and we go ahead and Sign Sobis. Not saying this is a bad signing but i don't think he's enough to replace Sheva..
Rest assured that I won't be please either. If that happens, just what made Baldy & Co to sell Sheva without lining up a proper replacement will forever escape me :head:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
Rest assured that I won't be please either. If that happens, just what made Baldy & Co to sell Sheva without lining up a proper replacement will forever escape me :head:
I still have faith in Leonardo, if he was the one who spotted Sobis then it could be great.

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Tsar said:
yep.. not fair though!!:(

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
im not sure im happy with the circumstances of the deal ... i dont want foggia or bonera involved in this deal, i was hoping we could try out foggia on the right wing in some games just to see if we can do with right wingers, bonera we just signed and with billy and simic soon to leave us he would be very important for us in years to come... it should be a straight cash deal (he should be worth around 5m pounds) or they can chose simic, not foggia or bonera

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
AC Milan close to Oddo as well
18.8 || webmaster

It seems that AC Milan will seal the transfer of Lazio's Massimo Oddo next week, according to sources in Italy.

The deal bringing Oddo, a right back and an ex-Milan youth player, might involve cash and the transfer of Pasquale Foggia to the Roman club.

I think we shouldn't buy Oddo at the expense of Foggia, I mean Foggia is really a great talent, he's only 21 and based on his last 2 performances in Spain, I seriously think we should keep him.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:

Well Sobis is available for less thn 10 million and Tevez for about 15 million so that means we would still have change if we sign both of em. I dont think there are world class strikers available in the market at the moment so maybe he decided to gamble on 2 :)

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Jivara said:
im not sure im happy with the circumstances of the deal ... i dont want foggia or bonera involved in this deal, i was hoping we could try out foggia on the right wing in some games just to see if we can do with right wingers, bonera we just signed and with billy and simic soon to leave us he would be very important for us in years to come... it should be a straight cash deal (he should be worth around 5m pounds) or they can chose simic, not foggia or bonera

Well first of all its not Bonera that could possibly be involved in the deal its Brocchi. And with regards to Foggia being involved I think it is to be a loan possibly. Not sure but for sure Bonera is not part of deal.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Well Sobis is available for less thn 10 million and Tevez for about 15 million so that means we would still have change if we sign both of em. I dont think there are world class strikers available in the market at the moment so maybe he decided to gamble on 2 :)
It'd be wonderful if we could lay our hands on both Sobis and Tevez; that can be a coup. I still have my doubts, however. We may well settle for two new defenders (Bonera, Oddo) and a striker (Sobis). Lets see :)

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Tsar said:
It'd be wonderful if we could lay our hands on both Sobis and Tevez; that can be a coup. I still have my doubts, however. We may well settle for two new defenders (Bonera, Oddo) and a striker (Sobis). Lets see :)
great if we could get them both but i agree they will settle for the other option! and i dont think that sobis is a striker enough to fill shevas place

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We'll get Sobis.. + 1 more. A really great striker if we qualify.. or an average striker if we don't. Mark my words ;)

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Pirlo Fan said:
Well first of all its not Bonera that could possibly be involved in the deal its Brocchi. And with regards to Foggia being involved I think it is to be a loan possibly. Not sure but for sure Bonera is not part of deal.

I totaly agree with you on this one .. why in the world would they give away Foggia or bonnera dont forget the oldie from INTER

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Shevchenko, Inzaghi
what?!! bonera could be involved in the deal??!!

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassius said:
I totaly agree with you on this one .. why in the world would they give away Foggia or bonnera dont forget the oldie from INTER
LOL!! agree.. but favalli being part of the deal means having to spend more money :head:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:

Well they promised a suprised and a world class striker and i dont think Sobis fits that bill yet. I was hoping they would find a way to include Amoruso in that deal and that would give us the chance to sign another striker. :)

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
i read on acmilan-online.com that foggia could be included in deal,nothing about bonera icluded..

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
menon_inc said:
Well they promised a suprised and a world class striker and i dont think Sobis fits that bill yet. I was hoping they would find a way to include Amoruso in that deal and that would give us the chance to sign another striker. :)
i believe it will be Tevez....

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
dida said:
i read on acmilan-online.com that foggia could be included in deal,nothing about bonera icluded..

I heard Foggia did really well during the recent pre-season...i hope we dont include him in any deal.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
lazio want foggia on a permanent deal while milan will only give him on loan

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i wouldnt accept a loan either ... they can have simic if they want otherwise we should try to get daniel alves

Schedule