Lucas Ocampos Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
As reported by the envoy of Milannews.it , a few moments ago Lucas Ocampos arrived at the clinic La Madonnina in Milan where he will perform the medical examination prior to travel to Casa Milan to sign the contract that will tie him to the club for six months via Aldo Rossi. Here are the first words by Argentina: "I'm happy to be here, I will try to do my best."

12501769_1502747876699054_445638538_n.jpg

He's the complete package guys.

The 17 year old has been linked for a number of top clubs including Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Milan, Inter and Manchester United all hoping to lure the youngster away. After a blazing start to his River career, Ocampos revealed his admiration for Cristiano Ronaldo and pundits have linked the Argentine’s style of play to CR7.

HE’S A BIT LIKE: CRISTIANO RONALDO

There aren’t many young players these days that are as technically gifted and wholesome as Ocampos.

Ocampos’ physicality and ability to propect the ball make him closer to a more complete winger. His defensive contributions and tacking are traits that cannot be ignored.

Like the archetypal South American, Ocampos exhibits supreme technique and has a wonderful first touch and superb dribbling ability with both feet. His balance in this regard makes him a very elusive player given that he feints to go either way and can pop up on either flank.

At six foot two inches (187 cm) the former centre-forward provides an aerial presence in the box and has shown this throughout his career with his heading ability and threat when attacking crosses from the opposite wing. His strength and physicality also make him a more robust wide player and the 20-year-old is unafraid to track back and tackle.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Moar fodder MOARRRRRR

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's official. Cristianoooooo!!

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I was a fan of his in Monaco, don't know what happened after that.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
deulofeu + ocampos better than only niang comon bois

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Genoa has Rincon, Kucka to Milan

Genoa has Taarabt, Ocampos to Milan.

:lol::proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
100% bad signing.
Why we always like this, spreading $30 to bought 100 watches which are all useless instead of a $3,000 watch worthy to wear. :head:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Has an annoying face.

Hope he turns out to be an useful player.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ Loool that's the first thing I thought

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
the Deulofeu signing was smart, shrewd, and can help with our lack of depth at wide positions. This signing just smells from the get-go. Well, here's to the best and at the very least he can be some depth in a now very decimated position.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Made me cringe

Find it hilarious how proud Galliani was when he signed him

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Shit > Ocampos

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He was horrible lol but first start new team I won't be judging him yet..

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Monaco would never let him for €6-7m if he was something special, they are like a Porto full of talents. Even Genoa didn't want him.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
1st start with new players all around him playing in a dysfunctional trio lol whole team was jack shit first half .. i wont judge but im sure hes shit :proud: