The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hope this Lautaro Martinez guy is all hype, because he really is being hyped a lot.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Ribery heck no. He is still skilled as he'll but injuries are common for him now. And Pato, heck no too.

I would say Balotelli because he is in his prime now, and he stays out of trouble. Shame they wouldn't let him help Italy in the WC qualifiers.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Are we connected with Pato, Ribery or Balotelli or is it wishful thinking from the forum?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I thought he declined so hard that Wenger sent him another team.
And now he’s back at Arsenal because he’s part of Wengers pedobear squad.

Only opinion that matters is the one of Rino.

U just can't help yourself :lol:

#YidArmy

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you guys want Balo but don't understand the reason for our turn around is us busting our ass on the pitch. You want this mother fucking walking around in the middle of the field while Gattuso contemplates javelin throwing the corner flag pole at him than your out of your fucking minds.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
this forum is jizzing themselves over pato balo and ribery when our main issue is pace. Makes no sense

not really a problem because we only want him to play 15-20 games per season at most, his experience with be useful, we will end up with another young winger like julian brandt, pavon or lozano and they cant start every games

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not really a problem because we only want him to play 15-20 games per season at most, his experience with be useful, we will end up with another young winger like julian brandt, pavon or lozano and they cant start every games

if we go really young i understand, but he would want to be a featured player on this team if he would accept playing a mentor type role and not try to be the center of attention which a lot of bayern fans complain about than i would be willing.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How many games have you watched for Real Madrid this season?

Not a YouTube highlights.

Isco is by far the most entertaining footballer on his day but truth the matter is: he’s becoming less productive, more selfish and very frustrating lately.

Isco would walk into any starting 11 in the world and it’s unfair to football to put him in the same sentence with bonamaradona.

But as I stated above, he’s losing his place with real because he complicates things when you only need from a midfielder is to do the basics.

This is why I want Wilshire who will look for the best solution when in possession instead of hugging the left line and send the ball backward when he realizes that he can’t do shit.

I've not missed a real madrid game since 1905 :o

But in all seriousness... just want better players... so if that means isco instead of jackie boy then so be it.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not at all, not at all dear Diavolo... no serious feeling, its just banter, same with Alec. I found it funny.

But serious, no spitting, its unclassy... not worthy of Milan

Frank-Rijkaard.jpeg

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
If we could get Balotelli without dealing with the fatman, then i'm 50% agree with that. (50% percent due to his attitude, he's still getting a lot of red card lately)

but is there anybody know whether Nice offered him a contract or not?
If Nice did offer him a contract and he turned it down, that is a very rude gesture. Considering that Nice was the only team who offered him a spot

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
but is there anybody know whether Nice offered him a contract or not?
If Nice did offer him a contract and he turned it down, that is a very rude gesture. Considering that Nice was the only team who offered him a spot

june 2017-
The club credited the 26-year-old for not prioritising the financial aspect of the deal, adding: "We are proud to have convinced the superstar to join us last year and to have seen him flourish on and off the field.
"The Italian international has made considerable financial efforts to continue the Nice adventure, as he always intended during this off-season, favouring the sporting aspect and the choice of his heart."

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Pace Pace Pace.
No more slow players in ANY position other than Wiltshire's...where it's not really that necessary.

Can Pato still blow past defenders? He looks to still have his shot but does he still have his speed..or at least most of it...IDK.

One BIG reason why Suso was so quiet vs Arsenal was all the pace around him trailing him....we can't keep limiting our team this way. Modern day football needs damn near sprinters....There isn't ANY big team without sprinters.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
buy cabellos and pavon this summer
lets start a new FM career in Milan with all wonder kids: dollar, roma, calabria, conti, kessie, cabellos, pavon, cutrone, silva... the amount of talents in this team is absurd
could be our new golden generation :star:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
buy cabellos and pavon this summer
lets start a new FM career in Milan with all wonder kids: dollar, roma, calabria, conti, kessie, cabellos, pavon, cutrone, silva... the amount of talents in this team is absurd
could be our new golden generation :star:

This is the plan for the management, give them 3 years together and go win back to back ucl

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The 1000 pele goal is like the meazaa showing up at the game with 15 mins to final whistle scoring a hat trick and asked to be subbed after 8 mins.

Good story for an icon but hard to believe.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The 1000 pele goal is like the meazaa showing up at the game with 15 mins to final whistle scoring a hat trick and asked to be subbed after 8 mins.

It's been confirmed that over 500 of his goals are from friendlies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
This is the plan for the management, give them 3 years together and go win back to back ucl

Ya, that's exactly what they should do, after 3-4 years fill the hole of bonucci, biglia, suso, ricrod with WC players and plus those talents we have already we will make a complete elite squad.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you believe this shit?

Si

LMAO

It's been confirmed that over 500 of his goals are from friendlies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Someone should go tell Messi and his fans... memba that year he got 92

Atleast 3 of them came in a friendly PMSL

Makes sense now tbh... he chokes it vs Brazil and the other giants when it matters more often than not :cry::cry::cry:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Massaro who is the all time leading goal scorer in official games?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, my dear friend thank you for the great post where you compared CUTRONE to possibly 3 of the greatest footballers for the exception of shearer who I am sure you never watched playing until 1997.

It would have been a better comparison if you compared him to inzaghi, bobo vieri, del Piero or even icardi.

Please feel free to do a proper homework by pulling the numbers for each of the above and do a quick comparison.

It only took those names 4-5 years to start scoring regularly in serie A while cutrone took him no time. This will tell you everything you need to know about a strikers whose solely played to score goals.

When you do such a comparison you will realize what type of talent we currently possess. I highly recommend you do so for once you’ll understand that for a striker flicks and step overs are not a part of his job description but a bonus.

It breaks my heart to see you post such a nonsense without proper knowledge on the game or the position you’re discussing for that matter.

Man i hate everything about Juventus but Not Del Piero... to put him in the same list as some of those is increidble :lol:

They took time because in those days italians could actually defend.... hence why they were reaching world cup semi finals and Finals.... not getting ko'd in the group stages and failing to qualify for 3 world cups in a row :fp:

As far as i can remember... ADP at Juve didnt take too long to settle (in those days double figures was a good achievement)... hence why they gave baggio the boot :lol::lol::lol:

Also Vieri didn't take too long to fire either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule