Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
giphy.gif

:lol:

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
Was the Suso red card really worth a straight Red? I feel like those kind of incidents go without even a free kick sometimes.

It's like the universe wants to see us fall at the moment

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i just don't understand how the fuck does verona score 3 goals from 4 shots on target against us and then have like 10 points in serie a before meeting us? is it luck? how the fuck are they this clinical? are we that amature in defense? i don't know the answer anymore.

Last edited:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
i just don't understand how the fuck does verona score 3 goals from 4 shots on target against us and then have like 10 points in serie a before meeting us? is it luck? how the fuck are they this clinical? are we that amature in defense? i don't know the answer anymore.

Verona weren't lucky.

Neither were Benevento.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When something happens more than once it aint luck

Its bad game management and character

We concede against the run of play and thats it, heads go down, we concede more

Even against lazio we dominated until we conceded that penalty

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Verona weren't lucky.

Neither were Benevento.

benevento definitely weren't lucky. they fully deserved that point. i'm just thinking about this match. how come they are so clinical in front of goal? all three goals were almost perfectly executed.

i guess we lost this one because we were too confident after the last match. you could see on our play before we conceded(which is not a bad thing). we seem clueless on how to get back on game and that needs to change. once we concede, there is no plan B at all.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I fear we might relegated with these kind of performance tbh.

We drew against benevento, barely able to hold on win against bologna, get trashed by verona. Lets be honest this kind of result isn't serie a quality

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
When something happens more than once it aint luck

Its bad game management and character

We concede against the run of play and thats it, heads go down, we concede more

Even against lazio we dominated until we conceded that penalty

Yeah thats about it ... belief and mentality ... professionalism ...

This is where more experienced and senior players have to step up and show the younger inexperienced players how to remain focused ...

Before their goal, we totally dominated them and were unlucky not to be a goal ahead ...

And the reason is ... in the final third, we seem to run out of ideas and options. Borini at LW is a waste of space... RR created more than him from the left.

Cutrone is a box striker ... playing him as well on the left isn't much help either ...

And when the only creativity comes from Suso or Bonaventura, then we are easily shut down ...

Best option for LW would be Silva IMO ... unless Hakan comes back with new found form allowing Bona to be pushed to LW ...

I like Silva at LW because of his pace and technique ... and he can poach off Suso's crosses to the far post (inverse Dinho era)...

But definitely our play has improved dramatically with the 4-3-3 IMO

Last edited:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
pull your head up babes ... head straight :fp: