AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Is the sponsor smaller for the European League matches or the same size like Serie A games?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
which is the best adidas milan jersey?
1998-2018

DE8lbO6XUAANQpO.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
My podium, only counting the seasons I've seen:

2004-05
2005-06
2016-17

ac-milan-2004-05-adidas-home-gennaro-gattuso-match-worn-shirt.jpg

ACMilanHSS0506.gif

mi16001_2.jpg

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
for me:
31WEpQPXShL.jpg
ACMilanHSS0001.gif
ACMilanHSS0506.gif

give us a goddamn collar puma

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes please. More collars, more black.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

Not a fan of when the home shirt is predominantly red. I thought last year's kit was great. Also, I much prefer the black shorts to the whites.

Uff this has been my deep-seated desire for so many seasons now.. Last season was great because they had to make black shorts the default due to the all-black back side of the shirt.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man...what would a 3rd kit in yellow look like from puma

Excited

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like both of these, particularly the first one:

37902413_l.jpg

66866.jpg

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Is the Puma official? I didnt see any official statement yet. But yeah, Puma has few nice jerseys, I dont think we should be worried

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
With the other options available, we are all desperately willing it to be Puma.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is the Puma official? I didnt see any official statement yet. But yeah, Puma has few nice jerseys, I dont think we should be worried
Nothing official but it's the loudest rumour as it stands today and I like it. Puma is also sponsor of the Italian NT btw :)

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
which is the best adidas milan jersey?
1998-2018

DE8lbO6XUAANQpO.jpg

I'd say :
1. 98/99 : Especially with the scudetto
2. 99/00 : The centenarry edition
3. 10/11 : The Techfit Active web version. Got it along with the huge presentation box. Spent almost 10 minutes just lookin and admiring the box. The jersey was very beautiful as well. You felt powerful when wearing it, probably because of the tight fitting body hugging edition.

But for me the real best had to be the 02/03 especially the ClimaCool double layer version. Had a bit of drama involving my Italian friend who had hard time finding the jersey when she went back home for her vacation. I was simply at awe when receiving it. Couldn't wait to get home to try it. This jersey for me transcended the class that we showed on the pitch with new players like Nesta, Rivaldo and Seedorf. And also for the small matter of winning a certain cup at the Old Trafford.

Worst : 07/08. The black plastic block slapped with the Bwin sponsor was simply wrong. Memorable only for the FIFA Cup World Cup and UCL defending champion patches.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree about the worst being the black patch bwin jersey. I bought that one in the excitement of the CL and completely hated it.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
I'd say :
1. 98/99 : Especially with the scudetto
2. 99/00 : The centenarry edition

Worst : 07/08. The black plastic block slapped with the Bwin sponsor was simply wrong. Memorable only for the FIFA Cup World Cup and UCL defending champion patches.

But wasn't it the same shirt, I can't remember centenarry edition, what was the difference between that and the 98/99 Scudetto shirt?
Agree on the worst, however all shirts with "Milano city logo" were awful.

On a side note, great to see so many old forum members still around, good to see you again - long time no see :D

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
1999/2000 was the same as 1998/99 shirt but with scudetto and centenary patch on the sleeve.

2e0o55w.jpg

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
Centenario shirt used only for few games in December 1999 for exactly 100 years

jfgnbq.jpg

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But wasn't it the same shirt, I can't remember centenarry edition, what was the difference between that and the 98/99 Scudetto shirt?
Agree on the worst, however all shirts with "Milano city logo" were awful.

On a side note, great to see so many old forum members still around, good to see you again - long time no see :D

This is the centennary edition (small stripes) that I am talking about.
http://andreabs.com/00_MILAN/FOTOMAGLIE/1999_00/2maglia/scheda.jpg

Fans issue shirt (with "Official Garment" tab on the lower right side) in good quality can easily fetch up to USD 200. Player issue edition (with "Official Replica tab on lower right side and yellow/green EQUIPMENT tab on the left) might cost around USD 700 if not more.

I bought the Centenarry edition for around USD 35 (using today's money) when it was released in 1999. I had to borrow money from my cousin since I was not working yet. Now Brand New shirt still with tag is priced at 10x of the purchase price. Had I know it will be like this, I will borrow more money and buy at least 5 of it :D

The 1999/2000 jerseys (there are 5 versions) are totally worth collecting.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Centenario shirt used only for few games in December 1999 for exactly 100 years

jfgnbq.jpg
Milan used it again for one game (away vs Perugia) in season 00/01 in commemoration of the 100 years of Milan winning the 1st scudetto.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
im pretty excited about puma. i think they gonna deliver a really good kit next season.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
wQ3Ftf3.jpg

$15 for my all time fav jersey.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice fitting.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
For the ones who own two or more of this years kit - which one is your favorite?

I'm thinking of getting the 3rd kit first...

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Nevermind, I'm not going to buy anything from this damned season