05/19/2007 Milan vs Udinese

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^^ LOL why are you ignoring poor grimi? ;)
aint he younger than gourcuff? he looks 12 imo...:rolleyes:

ORez, did you mean me too when you said you gurls would make perfect aunties?
what do you mean by that LOL...;) all kids really are adorable, im sure even hannibal/kannibal (i dont know who is what lol) would agree there....

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
thanx for everything Grandpa Billy :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

Per sempre Rossonero Costacurta :) :proud:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
^^ LOL why are you ignoring poor grimi? ;)
aint he younger than gourcuff? he looks 12 imo...:rolleyes:
Grimi is older than Yoann by about two years or so.

I know, right. Weird.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
censorthiis said:
Grimi is older than Yoann by about two years or so.

I know, right. Weird.
OH MY DEAR GOD!
daym, ok its ok too look young, its actually a good thing but goddamnit, grimi looks like some hobbit now...12 yearold hobbit lol..

great that gourcuff scored, another one of our perfect players imo

thanx for sharing the important info censorthiis :)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Besi said:
Strange , but Billy`s son looks like Sheva.. lets make up the stories now ;)

nah! that kid is obviously Billy's son, looks a lot like his dad

great pics Besi, thnx

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Kuzimoto said:
horrorble quality,superbly short and impossible to understand the language,but thank you for posting it :)
If you click on the square under the video, near the volume control you get better quality, but longer load time;)

And whoever asked I saw Brocchi wearing captains armband after Billy was subbed.

Really interesting what was the case with the 4-2 goal as well as why wasn't the lad sent off for a second shirt-throwing celebration. Then there was a lineswoman and nothing much else. Storari and Darmian had a nightmare. But everyone were happy for Billy despite the loss.

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
:star: BILLY :star: :proud:
I panicked for a minute when he stood to take the penalty cause I thought how awful it would be if he missed.. but he didn't :D
FORZA BILLY :proud:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
A perfect ending to a perfect carrier...
Thanks for everything Billy :proud:
Good luck with your future job:star:

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
GRAZIE BILLY!!!!

Milan Legend through and through, he was one of the best defenders ever. Often forgotten because of Maldini and Baresi, he didn't get half the credit he deserved.

FORZA BILLLY!!!!

Oh, and Gourcuff really shouldn't be doing this kind of thing, especially in front of kids. :eek:
74194265ms0.jpg

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I liked Billy's reaction after he scored the penalty: "Oh God, now I'm going to be mobbed." :) It's as if he knew it was coming.

Y'know, if the league were run by women, the automatic yellow for players removing their shirts would be instantly outlawed. :)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
I will build a stone idol of the first person who finds a nice, big picture of the boys in the Billy jerseys and converts it into a wallpaper. :)
How is this? :)

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
BMWTaylor said:
Y'know, if the league were run by women, the automatic yellow for players removing their shirts would be instantly outlawed. :)
I'd rather if it was a straight red -.- take 'em off the pitch, straight into the showers... :D

:o

:head:

Reaction score
After completing the penalty on france world cup, Billy was successful again.
It's great!

Two serie A goals, one by left foot, the other by right foot.

Forza Billy!!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Censorthiis...how do you get that grainy look for the pictures? I like it.

Folks, since I've been trying to avoid the hedonism of the crammed 'Pool thread, I'll post this link here. Have a laugh.
http://www.people.co.uk/sport/footb...objectid=19134607&siteid=93463-name_page.html

The opening sentence says it all: "Paolo Maldini has revealed Gennaro Gattuso has threatened to never speak to his AC Milan team-mates again if they lose to Liverpool in the Champions League Final." (people.co.uk) :rolleyes:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Thanks Censorthiis...how do you get that grainy look for the pictures? I like it.

Folks, since I've been trying to avoid the hedonism of the crammed 'Pool thread, I'll post this link here. Have a laugh.
http://www.people.co.uk/sport/footb...objectid=19134607&siteid=93463-name_page.html

The opening sentence says it all: "Paolo Maldini has revealed Gennaro Gattuso has threatened to never speak to his AC Milan team-mates again if they lose to Liverpool in the Champions League Final." (people.co.uk) :rolleyes:
The grainy look for the bottom picture wasn't intentional; I was just too lazy to mess with the picture which came like that. :D

And that's wonderful of Rino, really; I'm sure that'd be motivation if anything for us to win.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Riccardo said:
LAWL! Nice gesture by Gourcuff.
BMW_Taylor said:
I liked Billy's reaction after he scored the penalty: "Oh God, now I'm going to be mobbed." It's as if he knew it was coming.

Y'know, if the league were run by women, the automatic yellow for players removing their shirts would be instantly outlawed.
It's irresistible most of the time. If they (female players) wear enough inner armor, then that'd not be a problem.

By the way, I'm dying with Origami, 3.30am zzz...

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember the game-winner that Storari blocked but Udinese put in the rebound? "Muntari found too much space in midfield as he surged forward. Although Storari beat away the shot, he could do nothing on Di Natale's follow-up." (Channel 4)

Had Dida been in Storari's place today, they'd be calling it a howler.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
censorthiis said:
How is this? :)

Hey hey, I love this picture, love you censor.

Pippo and Pirlo got the same shirt :D ? Not really the same, they look so similar though. Wow, Ambrossini the Blond Chick, he looks so nice. Oddo is like staring at a UFO. Seedorf LOL, he's chubby as always, should have appeared in Black Diamond. Gila looks pensive and thoughtful :D , how many goals should I score in the Final? Or should I play in the Final LOL jk jk. Every single Milan player is wonderful. So is every fan ;) .

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Riccardo said:
GRAZIE BILLY!!!!

Milan Legend through and through, he was one of the best defenders ever. Often forgotten because of Maldini and Baresi, he didn't get half the credit he deserved.

FORZA BILLLY!!!!

Oh, and Gourcuff really shouldn't be doing this kind of thing, especially in front of kids. :eek:
74194265ms0.jpg
The French :head:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've only seen bits + parts of the match... Liked the fact that a certain Ghanaian scored + that our 2nd + 3rd string got a chance to play, even if Costacurta prolly merited to play in a full 1st squad in his farewell game.

LOL @ the pic of Gourcuff reposted over + over, what was he doing, go down on Billy ? Is there a sequel ? :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Passion for *9* said:
I've only seen bits + parts of the match... Liked the fact that a certain Ghanaian scored + that our 2nd + 3rd string got a chance to play, even if Costacurta prolly merited to play in a full 1st squad in his farewell game.

LOL @ the pic of Gourcuff reposted over + over, what was he doing, go down on Billy ? Is there a sequel ? :D
Certain Ghanian? Di Natale ripped us apart. I've always liked him more than Suazo and the other blokes but he was just having fun with that line-up.

Gourcuff action is mindless to me. He now has a game ban and as I assume all the pics were censored, so no new female fans for him either.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Certain Ghanian? Di Natale ripped us apart. I've always liked him more than Suazo and the other blokes but he was just having fun with that line-up.
Asamoah Gyan. And agreed about Di Natale being more desirable than Suazo.

Jasper said:
Gourcuff action is mindless to me. He now has a game ban and as I assume all the pics were censored, so no new female fans for him either.
What did he do exactly ? I've only seen this picture...

He might have won new male fans :D

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
BMWTaylor said:
Remember the game-winner that Storari blocked but Udinese put in the rebound? "Muntari found too much space in midfield as he surged forward. Although Storari beat away the shot, he could do nothing on Di Natale's follow-up." (Channel 4)

Had Dida been in Storari's place today, they'd be calling it a howler.

That is so true.. But I think storari could have done better - so i'd call it a storari-howler!
On the other hand i would like to see how the save would have been if it was Dida between the posts!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

He just took off his shirt. I guess that certain pictur was made when he was getting his shirt back and maybe he did somekind of worship celebration to Billy too. And don't say new male fans otherwise the old ones have to back out...

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So how did the young ones do ? (Grimi, Darmian, Guerci and Di Gennaro)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y10P58Z1QPM

:)

Mystik said:
So how did the young ones do ? (Grimi, Darmian, Guerci and Di Gennaro)
Grimi was quiet, I suppose, didn't think he was remotely spectacular, but he didn't do particularly bad or anything. There could have been a real defensive error when he got injured, however; he jumped up to clear the ball and missed and ended up straining his muscles or something. I think it was Di Natale (might've been somebody else though; Di Natale is just standing out in my mind from Udinese yesterday—Gyan too, actually, seeing as I thought he was a bit threatening and kept giving Bonera trouble) who could've really exploited that if he hadn't been injured.

The last Udinese goal (the fourth one, whether that was counted for or not—the consensus over several sources seem to say that the final score was 2-3 but there was a fourth goal in there; I think RAI might still be counting it...anyway, I saw a fourth when I was watching, but...whatever, who's complaining?) was pretty much entirely Darmian's fault. Tried to clear it, didn't work, only helped whoever scored...well, score (was that Barreto again? because I remember that he took his shirt off twice, for the both time he scored, and I was thinking, 'Okay, why hasn't he been sent off yet?').

I don't even remember Guerci and Di Gennaro didn't make any sort of impression on me other than that I remember the camera didn't show his face. I saw his back the entire time.

Schedule