Dating / Relationship Help Thread

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
So this is why they say never look for the truth in your mother's eyes.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
jon check out the chick who is passing by your window, look at that ass moving like a sinusoidal wave. tahts the one. next one. you are fucking young, find another one, bone the chick with boyfriend/girl fried/no friend, use protection kid.

love fuck off you are too young for that shit

20 year old kid. what the fuck man. man up

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
girl i banged on wednesday has a boyfriend now... jon is sad
How young are you?

Also if you banged her on wednesday and 3 days later she has a boyfriend, you should not even be sad about it, she's not worth it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

2673-cartman.jpg

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
How young are you?

Also if you banged her on wednesday and 3 days later she has a boyfriend, you should not even be sad about it, she's not worth it.

just turned 20

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
considered talking to cute girl in supermarket, turn around to get onions, she starts looking through my cart... uwotm8?!? i said wrong cart and she awkwardly left. :fp:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jon check out the chick who is passing by your window, look at that ass moving like a sinusoidal wave. tahts the one. next one. you are fucking young, find another one, bone the chick with boyfriend/girl fried/no friend, use protection kid.

love fuck off you are too young for that shit

20 year old kid. what the fuck man. man up

good advice ashish thanks

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
jon you will be fine, you are way ahead of me when i was 20, well slightly, i was kuja with love and shit

dont waste youth :D

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sasha has an issue deep down but is scared to talk about it

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where is Ashish when I need him? I liked his advice

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Took a break from talking to girl at home, focused on girls at my college. Decided to see if she still wanted me to visit when I have a small holiday. No response.

It rattles my gears. I don't get strung along though, so I'll probably delete her number from my phone now. Too alpha for that shit.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Man women are absurd, here`s my story:

-start to date a girl.
-told her that my life is complicated and im focused on my career from the get go.
-asked her if she wants this type of relationship where i cant guarantee her nothing.
-She agrees.
-She falls in love with me after a few months, but i get a promotion at my job that would require me to be far away from her.
-I tell her we better break up, cause in the long run this will only get worse.
-She calls me a scum bag and all kinds of crap.

Good to know this is what you get for being honest :thumbsup:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think im in love

not srs... but wow omg this girl

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man women are absurd, here`s my story:

-start to date a girl.
-told her that my life is complicated and im focused on my career from the get go.
-asked her if she wants this type of relationship where i cant guarantee her nothing.
-She agrees.
-She falls in love with me after a few months, but i get a promotion at my job that would require me to be far away from her.
-I tell her we better break up, cause in the long run this will only get worse.

stay strong, if she's not the one, she's not the one

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

yeah well she probably thought you'd fall in love with her and change your mind. since you didn't and now she knows...i'm sure it hurts...and i guess she is lashing out

i'm not saying it's right of her to do so...or even that she should have gotten into the relationship with you in the first place if she couldn't accept the limitations you gave her up front

but love/relationships don't usually work that way (the way you were requesting from her)...so you might want to expect a similar scenario again and again until you find the right person who truly expects the same from a relationship that you do

good luck!

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
stay strong, if she's not the one, she's not the one

but he told her she wouldn't be "the one" from the beginning...that was the whole premise of their relationship

i think he's upset that when it came time to part ways with her...

1. she went back on her agreement because she had already decided she wanted more
2. she got pissed

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Few weeks ago I told u guys I got a bedroom related injury..it hasn't gotten better since. Only worse.

It's right where the groin and hip intersect..i did some research..apparently this is the abductor muscle. As u mite be aware this is supposedly the same area that kaka has injured. Mine might be a muscle strain I'm thinking

I was in bed with my girl and she was trying to show me this jiujitsu leg hold. I was trying to get out of the hold...it ended poorly for me. so embarrassing..and painful.

I've been stretching the area, icing it..taking Advil etc. but it's still so painful when I move it a certain way

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
got two girls numbers today. feeling awesome.

congo, feel better man maybe go see a doctor. welcome back.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Few weeks ago I told u guys I got a bedroom related injury..it hasn't gotten better since. Only worse.

It's right where the groin and hip intersect..i did some research..apparently this is the abductor muscle. As u mite be aware this is supposedly the same area that kaka has injured. Mine might be a muscle strain I'm thinking

I was in bed with my girl and she was trying to show me this jiujitsu leg hold. I was trying to get out of the hold...it ended poorly for me. so embarrassing..and painful.

I've been stretching the area, icing it..taking Advil etc. but it's still so painful when I move it a certain way

Just get her to suck yo dick, till it heals

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
got absolutely hustled last night. that is that shit i do not like.

-cute girl with mutual friends thinks im cute based on my fb profile pic
-acquired her number, text for most of the day, she seems cool
-she arrives at party, a little awkward at first but we start talking
-shes even prettier in person and her ass is heavenly
-mutual friend tells me she was talking about me beforehand saying how im cute and stuff and wanted to hookup
-after a little bit she ditches me, tells my friend im not tall enough (u wot m8 :( )
-ignores me for the rest of the night, hits on my friends

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sounds like probably ur conversation weirded her out or ur breath smelled or something like that
Or, the obvious..ur short like a hobbit child
Sorry brah

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

-mutual friend tells me she was talking about me beforehand saying how im cute and stuff and wanted to hookup
-after a little bit she ditches me, tells my friend im not tall enough (u wot m8 :( )

women = cold
this experience should toughen you up into a wham-bang-thanks-ma'am kinda guy :thumbsup:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
women = cold

sweeping generalization :rolleyes:

btw...seems like the thread to post this. we just had our 11 year anniversary this past weekend.

he didn't even get me card. but we had a really bad week last week, so it was understandable

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If u find a woman is cold, u have to be careful. Typically females are warm to the touch..soft supple skin. Women that are cold to the touch often times are lifeless..that is, they are no longer living. In many cultures carrying on with deceased women (necrophilia) is considered taboo. Make sure u are aware of the local cultural norms before pursuing a relationship with a cold woman.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah girls are mean i try to stay away but my penis say no

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
but he told her she wouldn't be "the one" from the beginning...that was the whole premise of their relationship

i think he's upset that when it came time to part ways with her...

1. she went back on her agreement because she had already decided she wanted more
2. she got pissed

Pretty much this, oh well got a date tonight so hopefully this one wont turn out to be totally bat shit crazy:D

Send her a picture of your dick if you have a huge one, and tell her you heard she likes huge things:D