Manuel Locatelli Thread

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Respect to this guy for taking a stand against Bonucci's fake leadership bullshit.

Since when is liking a post taking a stand? Is that how serious social media has become?

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Who else wants Locatelli to play at LCM vs Inter and going forward? Does Calhanoglu warrant a place vs Locatelli? Biglia is already the playmaker of the midfield, we need someone to sit back and stop counters/protect the defence.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Respect to this guy for taking a stand against Bonucci's fake leadership bullshit.
Exactly. It was a huge mistake to buy him but it would be an even greater mistake to keep him. Sell ASAP please.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Social media is life.

people out here spending their yearly savings on a vacation so they can ball on instagram and snapchat, montella firing staff over twitter, era of the clubs one upping eachother with meme transfer announcements

still rnb is like 'is this how serious social media has become? but y tho?'

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Judge-Judy-Opening-up-Laptop-Slowly.gif

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe serious is a very good word to use in relation to social media.

Unless we are talking about the serious issues people using them will develop/have developed.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
World class potential.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
if he aint gona get minutes here then he should have went out on loan... gattuso cant just submitt the same team for 10 weeks in a row :p
players need rotation and keep subs hungry and give them starts

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He'll get minutes soon enough. Biglia and Bona gonna need a game or two break soon enough.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Would benefit greatly from a loan and consistent playing time.

Like really a lot because of his characteristics and position.

Makes Bryan Cristante look like Pirlo.

I wonder if Bryan was ranked top 20 most promising u-20 in the world three years ago

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That goal against JuBe was detrimental to his progress. Too much attention and not enough efforts. Also Montella took things for granted so promising players suffered from that too. If they do well, well they do well for his sake. Let's not dwell any deeper on individual performances. Remember, it is important to win without being tired, it is important to coach without being too busy.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He should spend a year on loan to atalanta...like someone mentioned his progress is very similar to rabiot in his early years...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I usually don't like loaning out our talented players, rather develop them in house. But yeah, a year on loan wouldn't be bad given the current situation.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I usually don't like loaning out our talented players, rather develop them in house. But yeah, a year on loan wouldn't be bad given the current situation.

I agree, he seems lost recently. He’ll need to play frequently in order to stay sharp and aware of his surroundings. His positional awareness seems way off. One year at Genoa/Atalanta will be good for his maturity.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Loan would be good indeed.

He had better games, due to Montos lack of input yesterday, he was forced to backpass a lot.
His build up towards the attack needs to improve dramatically.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Loan would be good indeed.

He had better games, due to Montos lack of input yesterday, he was forced to backpass a lot.

I felt monto was alright, gazzetta gave him MOTM. Locatelli was doing alright until he gave the ball away near the box which caused a shot.

Montolivo problem at LCM is the inability to hold the ball inorder to make the team move forward and the Midfield to breathe, he passes straight away which forces whoever receives the ball to go side pass or back pass.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's completly out of form. He needs minutes to get his feelings back. Two or three games in a row with at least 30 minutes is very necessary.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I felt monto was alright, gazzetta gave him MOTM. Locatelli was doing alright until he gave the ball away near the box which caused a shot.

Montolivo problem at LCM is the inability to hold the ball inorder to make the team move forward and the Midfield to breathe, he passes straight away which forces whoever receives the ball to go side pass or back pass.

I would be a terrible journalist at Gazette.
I’m all in for 1-time passes. Monto shouldn’t hold the ball, that’s Kessies job.
Montolivo does well with Biglia next to him.
Yesterday was maybe experimental...
And Locatelli urgently needs more minutes.

Reaction score
In general Im happy with Rhinos choices, still I really wish that Kalinic doesnt play another minut.

The worst mistake though is not fielding Locatelli regulary, as he is as good as the alternatives and would develope further. He has the skills and attitude that could turn him into a WC player

Last season we played much better with him (at 18/19 y) than with Montolivo;
11w 4d 4l - Locatelli starting serie a games
7w 5d 7l - L benched serie a games

Looking at this, Locatelli now 20 years, he should be starting almost every game.

old news, yet important..

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Locatelli over Monto any day, but not yer over Biglia.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Biglia has been essential in our recent run but now is perhaps the time to finally let Locatelli continue his growth on the pitch.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Biglia has been essential in our recent run but now is perhaps the time to finally let Locatelli continue his growth on the pitch.

We still have a long shot at 4th place, so I think it's too soon. But, I really hope he will get plenty of time next season. I have high hopes for him.

Dude is a big game player, same as Cutrone.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn’t know he was able to play this way. Very good game.

Let’s hope he improves more.

Reaction score
He balances the mf perfect, with Locatelli back in the team we are on the wright track. As I written before, the teams performance is much better when fielding Loca.

The central line donna - roma/bonu - loca - cutrone could be the key to get milan great again... New players should be choosen to compliment and evolve this.