Videogames Thread

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
omg - Kalac, do you have a proper yorkshire accent?

can't wait to hear it!

Warning in advance - I've been told by people (not from wales) that my welsh accent is stronger than I think...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Anyone fancy a game tonight?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Nah, I'm heading off soon, I'm shattered, was up at 6.30 today, will have a game tomorrow or sunday.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
so, do you have any tactics in particular for zombies?

furthest some mates and I have been is 13 rofl :tongue:

I made it to 14 with a bunch of randomers and no tactics!

What about you guys - and when we do play, I will follow whatever orders you give since I'm not likely to have any decent tactical suggestions of my own...

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Oh, if anybody uses steam, my ID is "ibstrd".

I got CoD: Blops too, but I don't like much.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so, do you have any tactics in particular for zombies?

furthest some mates and I have been is 13 rofl :tongue:

I made it to 14 with a bunch of randomers and no tactics!

What about you guys - and when we do play, I will follow whatever orders you give since I'm not likely to have any decent tactical suggestions of my own...

I usually get to level 14 atleast. I usually wait until someone opens the first doors, get the gun which fires loads of bullets. Kill some zombies, wait until there's a lot that come. Open the lift but stay out, then when either the room is packed with zombies I'll throw a grenade and go down the lift or if the rest of the players go in the lift before, I go with them.

When I'm downstairs I basically kill a window until someone opens up the stairs to the next level. Use the gun just outside that and go up and down that. When I get right to the bottom and get a clay more and put them in the lift, but I'll keep one in so if ever I'm on my own against loads of them I put a claymore down and stand by it. That one move got me about 15 kills recently, or atleast they lost their legs so I just stabbed them to death.

In Kindergarten I don't really have tactics. The place is too big.

95% of the time I die when I go to revive someone. I need to be more selfish. I always have the most revives.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I have no idea what NAT type I am, any way of checking?

I play COD: Black Ops, CoD 4, F1, PES 2011, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Serious Sam TFE HD, Halo 3, Reach

I still have the PS3, and use that to play Fifa 11, MW2, Assasin's creed, etc.

Most of my close mates have 360's.

EDIT:

who is Nath22 or something like that, and who is weloveyoubcfc or whatever the name is?

Go to the online lobby of COD: BLops.. It should say on the side. There's another way to check with the online options or whatever but i forget. I have Black Ops and Reach out of the games you have - I also have Halo 3 Multiplayer due to Halo: ODST but you need like all the maps to play that effectively.

Uh Kuj don't get stuff twisted..I'm not Mr. Emulator, my bro is :)..we're a lot of kilometres apart atm and I haven't been with him in a while to get those. Besides I'm not doing any real gaming till my new laptop arrives, remember? The hardware on that mutha isn't built for the type of gaming I like.....you'd laugh to death if you knew the memory cache of my ATI RADEON for instance.. :D

Still try to play them then.. You don't need a great graphics card as mine is pretty ancient now. NGEMU.com - The forums on there.. 'Tis easy.

Kuja always tries to talk when I play fifa but I never have my mic in, and I refuse to talk to a southerner.

It was much higher than 350 too, it was about 700 but it got reset :(

I don't think i ever tried to speak to you. Maybe invited you to a party once or twice(Which contradicts my point but i wasn't serious anyway - Just covering bases), or the only option was "Invite to Party and Game" which i would obviously go for. We're the guys with the real 'sense making' accents. It'd be like playing with a tribe of Wookiees if i played with you lot.

Kuja's is Marcos Cafu no2

A reminder that he's still an illiterate fool deep down :tongue:

I was never illiterate, just never put any effort in whatsoever. :o Now i actually make an effort to capitalize things and occasionally go over things.

I usually get to level 14 atleast. I usually wait until someone opens the first doors, get the gun which fires loads of bullets. Kill some zombies, wait until there's a lot that come. Open the lift but stay out, then when either the room is packed with zombies I'll throw a grenade and go down the lift or if the rest of the players go in the lift before, I go with them.

When I'm downstairs I basically kill a window until someone opens up the stairs to the next level. Use the gun just outside that and go up and down that. When I get right to the bottom and get a clay more and put them in the lift, but I'll keep one in so if ever I'm on my own against loads of them I put a claymore down and stand by it. That one move got me about 15 kills recently, or atleast they lost their legs so I just stabbed them to death.

In Kindergarten I don't really have tactics. The place is too big.

95% of the time I die when I go to revive someone. I need to be more selfish. I always have the most revives.

A machine gun? :D

I don't really play Xbox atm. Maybe if you lot can convince me... :D Inb4WeDon'tWantToPlayWithYouAnyway.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'll have a check when I remember...

what difference does it make exactly, and what's your NAT type...?

EDIT: and you should play - all 4 of us could do zombies...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There are 3 Nat types: Strict, Moderate and Open.

Open can connect with everyone, but Strict can only connect to Open.

So a list of what can connect to what is:

Open ~ Open, Moderate, Closed.
Moderate ~ Open, Moderate
Closed ~ Open

I have closed and so can only connect to people with open nat type.

I don't really like Zombies, and ManUtd fan is too ******** to use a mic.

Yes. It is a problem if you don't use a mic in team games.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Good. Add me from Nath's friend list.. ManUtdfan's gamertag is a cyber 'nod' to Voldemort btw.

Though i probably won't be on today.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm tempted to buy a microphone just so I can hurl abuse at all of you. Me and Kalac can give Kuja some English lessons ;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm tempted to buy a microphone just so I can hurl abuse at all of you. Me and Kalac can give Kuja some English lessons ;)

You'll be as useless as that Polish woman who taught English at my school. :o

Both of you.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Good. I'll accept you when my brother stops playing Assassins Creed - Which i don't see by like Monday as he's on some Xbox high atm.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
@Kuj..throw the cat on his back (if you own one)..it'll instinctively land claws-out on his flesh, then he'll instinctively throw the controller at your insubordinate face which will result in a fraternal fight....then he'll get all scolded by mum for r*ping you on the sofa and angrily run up to his room and find out gf called him thrice on his mob..and then they'll talk up the rendezvouz while you have the console FREE!! Yaiy! Remember to replace the batteries though..that messed up my SF4 experience once. :mad: Oh I just remembered, you'll be using the first controller (which should always be on the charge). Meh. :)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think i'll wait... I just play FIFA anyway.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bully your brother until he get's off.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I think we should do some zombies, I personally prefer Kino der Toten but also like Five so it doesn't matter...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we should do some zombies, I personally prefer Kino der Toten but also like Five so it doesn't matter...

I only really play zombies. I don't like the other online stuff. I was really good on MW2, but I just can't get the hang of BO. The maps are rubbish, and it's inconsistant. So many times I watch the replay and I'm shooting this guy in the chest/head and yet he's still standing - then I get shot in the leg and I'm dead.

Don't like the guns either.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Zombies is my favourite part of Black ops, I didn't enjoy the zombies anywhere near as much in WaW (but I really don't like that game)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kalac/HD, fancy a game of zombies?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
won't be able to use my mic, and I'm a bit tired but yeah ok...

Schedule