The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
MN: Distance between offer and demand still needs to be bridged between Torino and Milan for Rodriguez. Torino offer ?3M while Milan ask for ?4M. The clubs will speak again in the coming days
The Roar of Milan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
84ab9350e247dac152679ce6e6626c92.jpg

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
It's bizarre someone in this world thinks RR is worth 3m

Not to mention Suso being worth 25m

Maldini is a saint

He should be valued like 15mm. He is not a flop here. He is good defensively. He knows how to cross.

He is just slow and doest contribute much offensively. That's why he is no the main LB.

If he played for other club, he would be worth like 15mm.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: There is still a distance for an agreement with Torino to sign Ricardo Rodriguez. Torino offers ?2-2.5M, Milan want ?4-4.5M.

Milan are interested in Brentford winger Said Benrahma, according to DZfoot.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Newcastle are set to beat AC Milan and Roma to sign Burnley's Republic of Ireland midfielder Jeff Hendrick, 28. (Guardian - via Mail)

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Such a devastating loss! :lol: There are several Irish players far better than Hendrick. I would love to see many of them play for European clubs instead of clubs based in the uk.

Thank you Newcastle :thumbsup:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He should be valued like 15mm. He is not a flop here. He is good defensively. He knows how to cross.

He is just slow and doest contribute much offensively. That's why he is no the main LB.

If he played for other club, he would be worth like 15mm.

Milan were always poor at selling players. RR is worth more than the current figure negotiated but it is unlikely anyone would pay 15m for him. Don't want to get stuck with his high wage best to sell on and quickly.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RR did show the ability to cross from anywhere at will, before he came here. I don't know what happened to that, but I would agree that his future as a LCB in a back three would be the best spot for him.

In the Prem they love putting FBs as side CBs in a back three. He's probably too slow for that, but I think his defensive skill set might be better suited there at CB.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
RR has only 1 year in his contract, what do you expect to earn from a short contract player, you think everyone is as a stupid as Mirabelli who paid 19M for Biglia? That was the most stupid deal we made in decade.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
RR did show the ability to cross from anywhere at will, before he came here. I don't know what happened to that, but I would agree that his future as a LCB in a back three would be the best spot for him.

In the Prem they love putting FBs as side CBs in a back three. He's probably too slow for that, but I think his defensive skill set might be better suited there at CB.

RR is slowly becoming a Zaccardo, this player is really slow and clumsy.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Newcastle are set to beat AC Milan and Roma to sign Burnley's Republic of Ireland midfielder Jeff Hendrick, 28. (Guardian - via Mail)

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Such a devastating loss! :lol: There are several Irish players far better than Hendrick. I would love to see many of them play for European clubs instead of clubs based in the uk.

Thank you Newcastle :thumbsup:

:cry: He could have been a 4th or 5th choice. It just would have been nice to finally see an Irish player at Milan.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:cry: He could have been a 4th or 5th choice. It just would have been nice to finally see an Irish player at Milan.

Quality over Quantity! Yes it would be great to see an Irish player play for Milan but Hendrick would offer nothing but effort and would cost more in wages than he offers to the team.

The future of Irish football is brighter with Kenny in charge. He will be the catalyst of a shift in attitude and methodology in how players think and play. And it has been long long looooong overdue!! A manager who actually believes in and will encourage the players to be everything they can be. It won't happen overnight but I hope to see many more Irish players making a name for themselves in a positive way in European Leagues soon.

Hendrick is not Milan quality. I seriously doubt he was ever even considered an option by Milan or Roma.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
MN: Aurier, Milenkovic, Tonali, Chiesa, De Paul and Cutrone are the names. Elliott will have to spend because Ibra is no longer enough.

Cutrone?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Could be me but it seems like most of you missed the entire 18/19 season and 3/4 of the season that just ended and are creating your opinions based on the last 11 games.

Come on hugh.. rating our young player on 18-19 season?
They grew up and matured. Only the present counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I just saw Lil Maldini’s Post match v Cagliari

The kid had no confidence, made him hesitant in most occasion
Whenever he had the ball, he stopped the rhytm
Clearly in need of regular minutes

I hope daddy wont mind a loan spell

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
It looks like Ladri got rid of Blaise Matuidi to Inter Miami.

They're cleaning up their wage mess.

They're also looking to get rid of Khedira, Piguain, Ramsey , Rugani, DeS, Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa.

Another year with these players and they'll sink into a hole like Berlus Milan...

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so pioli used milenkovic as a rb at viola since he has pace and really good feet (@1.95m btw)

could he be a solution to both RB & CB (cover for Kjaer/future replacment)

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
chiesa would be ideal but if we cant land i think berardeschi would be a really good fit too

hes very skilled, has the work rate and physical attributes needed just never really got the consistency at juve, needs a club thats a good fit for him and i think pioli would help him

plus juve would probably accept some type of a loan deal

either way both him and chiesa could also cover for hakan & play of ibra

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
so pioli used milenkovic as a rb at viola since he has pace and really good feet (@1.95m btw)

could he be a solution to both RB & CB (cover for Kjaer/future replacment)

I wonder if the club see him duarte and possibly kululu as RBS so we can but a more attacking rw. That way when we attack we turn into a 3 4 1 2. This is really interesting because even duarte played his best game for us as a rb if I recall correctly.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if the club see him duarte and possibly kululu as RBS so we can but a more attacking rw. That way when we attack we turn into a 3 4 1 2. This is really interesting because even duarte played his best game for us as a rb if I recall correctly.

yup kalulu was already signed and again hes a defensive full back & cb supposedly (but w great athleticism)

sounds like a pioli thing to do

he has bennacer and kessie switch their natural position (benna on the left since hes left footed and kessie on the right) in the dual pivot to have franck the tank protecting theo's side more & kinda work for shots so far lol

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
yup kalulu was already signed and again hes a defensive full back & cb supposedly (but w great athleticism)

sounds like a pioli thing to do

he has bennacer and kessie switch their natural position (benna on the left since hes left footed and kessie on the right) in the dual pivot to have franck the tank protecting theo's side more & kinda work for shots so far lol

It good tho to have a coach who is looking at players individual abilities. Also their physical traitors ect and putting them into a team whereby those traits are best suited. He is then also thinking about how each individual would work with one another.that is going to make us a good team on top of the talent and ibrahs motivation.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Chiesa, Si, I highly doubt we spend that much though. I can't see us spending more than 50M the entire mercato.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
chiesa would be ideal but if we cant land i think berardeschi would be a really good fit too

hes very skilled, has the work rate and physical attributes needed just never really got the consistency at juve, needs a club thats a good fit for him and i think pioli would help him

plus juve would probably accept some type of a loan deal

either way both him and chiesa could also cover for hakan & play of ibra

6458ddc4670bca74-.gif

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Bernardesci is obviously a talented player but looks to be mentally weaker than even De Sciglio.

Would never survive here...

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bernardesci is obviously a talented player but looks to be mentally weaker than even De Sciglio.

Would never survive here...

he'd be fine, with juventuz the man either plays in the midfield or covers a lot on the defensive end because ronaldo and dybala dont do jack shit there.

He would fit in at the rw here and if could be had for cheap its not a bad option, i would not overspend for him tho try to take advantage of juves shitty financial situation

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Bernardesci could be a serious player. He was just as good as chiesa at fio. He was 22 and scored 10+ goals. He could be a player who if he was to be put in a team that gave him a central role could be a star imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule