Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ I agree, but Paletta atm is the better partner for Roma as there are no other experienced and decent defenders around to learn from.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Alessio, I'm crazy about you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
He was marvellous! That header off the bar! So close!

Love him to bits ❤️

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only issue I have is that he shaved his beard. He looks more manly and intimidating with the beard. I like his long hair dtyle though!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He looked more badAss/fresh with short hair imo.

681d0e759daaee2d98173b96a281cb20.png

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Nesta was born to have long hair.
Imo Short haircut suits romagnoli more. :D

1e03875a607a586977e82155d687d7ad.jpg

674b0f08c0545c0d9f4bd3ae7c075016.jpg

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
for italy to win they need long hair. Theres only a few exceptions.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He looks much better with the longer hair, but he shouldn't clean shave ever again :o

tumblr_oho93xSVIZ1ryz7j4o1_540.jpg

:love:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Bah - he can have his hair as long or as short as he wants .... he can clean shave, have stubble or have his beard as long or as short as he wants ....

Opponents are intimidated because they know he is one step ahead of them and can stop them whatever they try to do, or if they don't know that they find out pretty quickly.

Our Ale wins all his headers, his tackles are so clean, you'll never win a free kick off him, he knows where your teammates are going to pass the ball before they have decided themselves, so he'll get there before you... you'll hardly ever win even a corner out of him because he turns the closing of your attack into the beginning of ours, you won't be able to get the ball off him, press if you like...

our Ale is such a gem, he can have his hair/beard however he wants!

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Bah - he can have his hair as long or as short as he wants .... he can clean shave, have stubble or have his beard as long or as short as he wants ....

Opponents are intimidated because they know he is one step ahead of them and can stop them whatever they try to do, or if they don't know that they find out pretty quickly.

Our Ale wins all his headers, his tackles are so clean, you'll never win a free kick off him, he knows where your teammates are going to pass the ball before they have decided themselves, so he'll get there before you... you'll hardly ever win even a corner out of him because he turns the closing of your attack into the beginning of ours, you won't be able to get the ball off him, press if you like...

Another delusional fanboy :fp:

You should write the book tho :lol:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
:lol:

I am going to write the book!

And I'm a fangirl

❤️

Sometimes I wish I was a girl too so I can say all that stuff about Romagnoli

Oh wait, Ill still say it

Best young defender in the world by far and sexiest/most handsome player I've seen in years

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

:lol::thumbsup:

But I think he looks better with that stubble.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd always go for the beard no matter which player we are talking about Beards ftw

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember when there was a lot of discussion on 25m being too much for Romagnoli? Looks funny now

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Best passing CB in Europe? Top 3 for sure. He actually passes the ball better than a lot of midfielders. This guy is love ❤️

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Fuck this, best young CB in the world and top 5 of all. This guy is pure sex. Has everything a defender needs. Will become the best one day

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Loool sooooo much praise from BT sports commentators. Top quality defender and he should go to Juventus. They also said 6-7 EPL clubs are after him, along with the Spanish clubs. :lol: :lol: ... these type of players wanna win trophies and challenge for UCL, and Milan is not elite rn.

Gtfo :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Loool sooooo much praise from BT sports commentators. Top quality defender and he should go to Juventus. They also said 6-7 EPL clubs are after him, along with the Spanish clubs. :lol: :lol: ... these type of players wanna win trophies and challenge for UCL, and Milan is not elite rn.

Gtfo :lol:

What an ass commentator. Doesn't he know that we beat them in a final the other day.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
his passing is def pure sex .. that curve hes got and those little lobs . huge technique

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
he is a libero. play him in a back 3.

conte would make him the next scirea.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:love::love::love:

Another class performance!!!

:love::love::love: