The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Swansea City are on the verge of sealing a sensational loan deal for Bayern Munich youngster Renato Sanches, reports DiMarzio.com.

LoL

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
I hope we get a CM, all positions in this team (if you count Bona & Hakan as LW) are strong or beast mode except that 1 CM that can make a diffrence on the field.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Jankto probably has the sweetest left foot in the league. If it's him, that should also cement 4-3-3 as the starting formation.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Either Di Maria or Alexis (lw) or Modric or Vidal (cm)

No going back now :cool::cool:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Jankto is primarily a CM that can also play as a LM cz hes fast awesome signing if true !

Pedulla also confirmed hes been offered to us

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
To sum things up, let's focus on facts:
1. Our president came to Milan few days ago and stays in there only while the mercato is open, he'll be going back to China this week AFAIR;
2. Yesterday there was a meeting of shareholders - pretty unusuall thing in the end of mercato. We don't know any facts regarding what was that meeting all about, but rumour has it that it was about an extra budget for mercato and frankly I can't see any other reason why they gathered on this day and not before or after ending of mercato. The date wasn't random, that's for sure.
3. Giuseppe Riso, who has spent several hours in Casa Milan today on a meeting with Mirabelli, was an intermediary between Milan and Borussia Dortmund in the recent weeks.
4. Milan organised an unusuall event for tomorrow, which is - we sure all agree - about "Adesse Passiamo Alle Cosi Formali" (APACF = the name of this event).

I suppose that it's all about a big transfer coming. Everything fits. What else could it be?
New sponsorship? Yeah, right. But announcing it on the last day of mercato? Really? From marketing point of view it would be suicidal. Whatever we think about recent transfers, whether our hopes are high or low, helding this kind of event on this date must rekindle our hopes for a big transfer - on any position.
Obviously Milan is going to sign a new sponsorship deal in the future - Fassone pretty much acknowledged it. But doing it instead of buying someone special on the last day of the market? It would ruin any good they've done in Milan's marketing. It would make as much impact as Bonucci did - but this time it would be damaging. This would be a bigger flop than this Mr X saga. Even bigger than this hillarious "Inter is coming" marketing campaign.

Some sort of summary of mercato? Yeah, but then announcing it as a mystery the day before wouldn't make any sence.

New signing like Jankto or any other player of his format? Really? Even Bonucci, even Donnarummas renewal didn't have this kind of media buzz and somehow we would do it for an average player with potential? Nah, can't see it coming.

Call me naive, but I'm pretty much sure that we're going to buy someone important.

Therefore: why not Aubameyang?
Does he want to leave BVB? Yes.
Does Milan have money for him? I suppose so, that's what this shareholders meeting was all about.
Do we need him? Yes - he used to play as a winger and he perfectly fits into LW position in Montellas formation. Just take a look how Borino played recently and tell me do you honestly think he wouldn't destroy serie a playing in this spot?

Also: many insiders denied that Jankto was even proposed to Milan. It's bullshit to me. Pedulla heard that Riso came to Casa Milan and chose one name from his clients who would suit to this formation. Nothing more.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan would still be able to negotiate the sales of players with Turkish clubs until the 8th of September, when their mercato closes tho

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
i hate it that this little shitbag mauri got #4. LEAVE U BUM

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I think Jankto and El Ghazi in tomorrow. Maybe even sealed by tonight and medicals tomorrow but all depends on Niang, Paletta and Sosa.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
meanwhile inter are having a hard time to sign a mediocre young player called karmoah from Caen for around 3.5M€, they can't pay one more million
their mercato was a nightmare for their fans,especially when you start with mottos like #InterIsComing, and you openly say that you are negotiating vidal & di maria

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
I think Jankto and El Ghazi in tomorrow. Maybe even sealed by tonight and medicals tomorrow but all depends on Niang, Paletta and Sosa.

giphy.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

wtf where did El Ghazi come from? That's the sort of signing that a mid-table serie a club should make.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T
2. Yesterday there was a meeting of shareholders - pretty unusuall thing in the end of mercato. We don't know any facts regarding what was that meeting all about, but rumour has it that it was about an extra budget for mercato and frankly I can't see any other reason why they gathered on this day and not before or after ending of mercato. The date wasn't random, that's for sure.

Shareholders' meeting primary purpose might well have been to discuss the Elliott loan payoff via debt from Goldman and co. That leaked right after the meeting.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
maybe, the live streaming is for showing Niang picking up his things and leaving milanello
totally worth a live coverage

Hahah, i agree.. worth it :thumbsup::star:

I hope this will be icing on the cake Fassone told us about... even though there could possibly be 2-3 signings, assuming we sell niang/sosa/redCard.

If we end up with Auba somehow (like someone mentioned few posts ago) we should switch to 2 striker formation, makes sense to have 4 in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule