Week 12: Juventus vs Milan 10/11/19 20:45 CET

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Sarri is dumb... CR is good enough to make RM play for him... juve shud do that, put CR up top and make the team play for him. They will win, wont win pretty but win nevertheless

sarri is dumb cause he subbed of cr7 for a player that gave them 3 points? :(

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
whos the guy that put a bet on juve winning, he must have been cheering so hard when dybala the lesbian scored

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
fucking dybala i hate this kid so much

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Milan have to start winning now though. Our team record is terrible and the team is close to relegation places.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Bravo ragazzi. That was a great confidence booster of a match.. First time the team has done well for 90 minutes this season. It's a good solid step forward.

Not a single player had a poor game except Piatek missing all those chances in the first half. Hakan, Paqueta were excellent.. Romagnoli great except for getting fooled by Dybala. Theo, Krunic, Bennacer all put in really good performances. Conti showed why he's preferred ahead of Calabria.

Ultimately, this is the type of match that gets decided by superior world class players which we unfortunately don't have. While Dybala is quickly becoming one of the best in the world.

Man, you can’t be great when you’re fooled by the guy that scores the winner, like you’re great cause you didn’t get fooled more than once?

Roma is a decent Cb, but not the world class Cb we thought he’ll develop into, last season he was helped by the set-up to look better than he actually is, but he’s not even a top 5 cb in Seria A atm

mazen111

Primavera
Reaction score
milan tactic i want 4312

donna

conti durate roma theo

...............biglia
suso.............................bon

..............paqueta

piatek leao

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
whos the guy that put a bet on juve winning, he must have been cheering so hard when dybala the lesbian scored

I placed a bet on Juve winning and i won the bet, I didn’t even watch the game that’s how certain I was we’ll lose.

I take no pleasure in us losing, but we have to face the truth, we suck, we’re a midtable team right now that can’t get results agains Juve/Inter/Roma/Lazio/Napoli/Atalanta, we just don’t have the quality for it, so as a fan if I have to put up with losses week in week out, why not make some money in the process at least?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I placed a bet on Juve winning and i won the bet, I didn’t even watch the game that’s how certain I was we’ll lose.

I take no pleasure in us losing, but we have to face the truth, we suck, we’re a midtable team right now that can’t get results agains Juve/Inter/Roma/Lazio/Napoli/Atalanta, we just don’t have the quality for it, so as a fan if I have to put up with losses week in week out, why not make some money in the process at least?

There is not 1 sentence in this post that indicates you as a fan :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I placed a bet on Juve winning and i won the bet, I didn’t even watch the game

tenor.gif

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
There is not 1 sentence in this post that indicates you as a fan :lol:

Being a fan doesn’t mean I am blind, and i’m a milan fan since I was a child, the first football game I ever saw was the Milan Barca final in 94 and i was in awe with Savicevic, so i’ve seen other bad seasons, i saw Milan rise after Zach’s title and easily become the best team in the world, but that doesn’t mean I can’t face the simple truth now, we’re not good enough and we keep getting the wrong players to build upon.

You can’t actually grow until you recognize where you are, we keep acting and saying we’re still a big club, but we don’t play like one or have the results of one.

Sure we can become again a big club, but not until we own our own stadium, until we improve our revenue and until we actually have serious money to spend, and don’t give me the FFP bullshit, there are ways around FFP, we just need to have someone willing to invest, Elliot are not the ones who’s gonna do that.

To become a big club again we need shitty or psg money, this team become best in the world on world record fees not on finding bargains

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou

What in the fuck

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Good for you.
You are just being logical and making money.
What I have a problem with is anyone who profited from Istanbul (tinfoil hat)

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Very close match IMO, we gave them a very tough game

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score

Good for you.
You are just being logical and making money.
What I have a problem with is anyone who profited from Istanbul (tinfoil hat)

Istanbul was a horror show for me, i’m from Romania which is super close to Turkey so I was at the game, i was 18 at the time but I cried like a baby, it was unreal, Sheva missed a sitter in OT, it just wasn’t our night

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice to see a match where we didn't collapse for a change, especially against the best team in Italy.

Positives:
Pioli is showing her can adapt tactically, that's promising.
We were balanced in defense finally without dumb mistakes.
Piatek actually got decent service.

Negatives:
Piatek needs to come out of his depression mode quick. Or let's try Leao for a few games.
Also, can't believe we sold Crutone for peanuts.
Hakan won't score a freekick if he plays for another 10 years at Milan.
We had a lot of set pieces and are abysmal at them in general.

If we start winning against bottom - mid take teams we can still salvage the season.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My thoughts on the goal: IMO it was more a flash of Dybalas class than Romagnolis poor defending. Dybala is not considered wc because he's good at sth but because He has those exceptional moments of individual brilliance in his petto. The way he curls the Ball with one foot and immediately finishes with the other with a perfect placed shot in the wide angle without leaving Donna a chance... That's what makes a player worldclass. Very difficult to defend that. Obviously Roma did something wrong, but sometimes you have to aknowledge the brilliance of the opponent.

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
milan tactic i want 4312

donna

conti durate roma theo

...............biglia
suso.............................bon

..............paqueta

piatek leao

Why? Yesterday this team played their best game all season and now you wanna screw it up by putting Suso and Biglia in midfield?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Nice to see a match where we didn't collapse for a change, especially against the best team in Italy.

Positives:
Pioli is showing her can adapt tactically, that's promising.
We were balanced in defense finally without dumb mistakes.
Piatek actually got decent service.

Negatives:
Piatek needs to come out of his depression mode quick. Or let's try Leao for a few games.
Also, can't believe we sold Crutone for peanuts.
Hakan won't score a freekick if he plays for another 10 years at Milan.
We had a lot of set pieces and are abysmal at them in general.

If we start winning against bottom - mid take teams we can still salvage the season.

He scored 1 goal in 8 games so far, he is not exactly killing it out there. As for the game itself, i expected a loss and got exactly that.

We didn't improve at all since the last game. We were simply lucky Juventus didn't score in the first half, cause if they did you would see the usual collapse.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Didn't you say you'll bet them winning with 2 goals or more?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
He scored 1 goal in 8 games so far, he is not exactly killing it out there. As for the game itself, i expected a loss and got exactly that.

We didn't improve at all since the last game. We were simply lucky Juventus didn't score in the first half, cause if they did you would see the usual collapse.

How were they not lucky though if we had better chances

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was certainly better than the disaster I was expecting due to what the Theo-Krunic combo and Conti had showed defensively this season.

Very happy for Conti. His time out seems to have done him well. It wasn't the nervous wreck from the Roma game. He played with determination and confidence. That was nice, and surprising.
Still no signs of the explosive pace from the Atalanta days though.

Very mature, disciplined performances from the Krunic-Bennacer-Theo trio as well, compared with last games. Theo didn't carelessly leave his position all the time, he was very much a fullback last night. Krunic worked his ass off on and off ball - this was the first proper midfielder performance from him.
Bennacer's improving as well, although he's still not an anchor.

The team didn't take as many risks as against the Roman teams, but this was still a high risk high reward approach compared with how previous coaches played. But what's funny is that no goal came out of it, in either direction. The team wasn't caught on the break, unlike in previous games. We had 10 men behind the ball when Juve launched the attack that lead to the goal.

The team is still hopeless at scoring, but the way they maintained possession and defended was impressive.
Paqueta is becoming crucial in linking the midfield with the rest. I think he has been unlucky not to score yet. He had the disallowed goal a few games ago, a few good attempts that forced great saves. He got stick for the tame shot against Lazio, but to be fair it was with his weaker foot.
He needs to start scoring though. Like really fast.
And Suso needs to go back to the bench when Samu hopefully returns in good shape after the international break.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i remember a time when a juve/milan derby was so close that it could go either way at any moment, now the only uncertainty is are we going to lose by 2/3 or 4?

I’ve never placed a bet again milan, but tomorrow i’ll put down 1k on juve winning by 2 or more goals, that’s how certain i am we’re gonna lose this one

🤔

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Did you win the bet?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
"The Pallottole di Calcio portal, on its Twitter account, published a statistic related to Leo Duarte in yesterday's match against Juventus: in the match Juventus-Milan had a score of duels won 0%. It didn't happen to a Milan defender from the match with Fiorentina for the 2015/2016 season, with Rodrigo Ely."

Ouch. Still had a decent showing tho :lol:

mazen111

Primavera
Reaction score
Why? Yesterday this team played their best game all season and now you wanna screw it up by putting Suso and Biglia in midfield?

yesterday we were so vulnerable and couldnt create attacks efficiently

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I like Theo so much. He brings much needed presence, opponents always having to watch him even when he is not in possession.
Teammates consciously or not, naturally look for him with their passes

Thats what happens with every other positions when you have quality players

No one give 2 shits abt hakan or suso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schedule