The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently you all forget that RR is still highly rated for some reason. 20 m should not be a problem if Maldini learned how to sell

Usually yes, but not this time. RR has always been regarded a very good player. Most people here were excited when he came here including me. Now he is about to hit his prime and despite his shit performances for the past years he was always linked to clubs like Arsenal, PSG and Bayern and not to Betis and Nantes. If this type of clubs are interested we should not have a problem selling him for 20 m which is great business.

The RicRod hype is from the 2014 World Cup and his stats with Wolfsburg when they had KDB. The commode had me believe he was the best LB in the world at the time.

But much of the hype of RicRod as the attacking force died in his last seasons with a KDB-less Wolfsburg when they pretty much gave up on him as a fullback and moved him to LCB.

We got him for 15m+2m bonus when there was still some hype around him
F&M weren't known for their negotiation skills. PSG, Inter & Arsenal were rumored to be interested, but not enough to activate his 25m release clause or match our offer.
Why would clubs offer 20m now, when he's on the bench of a 14th ranked team?

His suitors will be Bundesfodder-clubs who see him as a solid, BL-proven fullback.
But don't expect anything above 15m.

Last edited:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Fernandinho at 35 has more legs than most 28 year olds.

He’s the type of experienced player you want. Someone who has won titles and been a crucial component of winning teams. No more league veteran of midtable club type experience like Biglia who’ve spent their careers Fighting for Europa league places and never had the quality to move up To championship winning level.

One or two more of players of Fernanindhos ilk in attack and potentially CB depending on how Caladara does and watch our high potential youngsters start to shine.

Suso, Hakan, Jack our and focus strongly on wide attackers/support strikers, as we’ve neglected this area for years. Rebic is the only player that fits this mound but he doesn’t seem to have the quality to be more than a squad player and looks more like a counter attacking player that needs space to operate. 2-3 of these types of players are needed.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CorSera - Ibra to Milan, Boban opened to yes. Studying proposal for 18 months

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fernandinho at 35 has more legs than most 28 year olds.

He’s the type of experienced player you want. Someone who has won titles and been a crucial component of winning teams. No more league veteran of midtable club type experience like Biglia who’ve spent their careers Fighting for Europa league places and never had the quality to move up To championship winning level.

One or two more of players of Fernanindhos ilk in attack and potentially CB depending on how Caladara does and watch our high potential youngsters start to shine.

Suso, Hakan, Jack our and focus strongly on wide attackers/support strikers, as we’ve neglected this area for years. Rebic is the only player that fits this mound but he doesn’t seem to have the quality to be more than a squad player and looks more like a counter attacking player that needs space to operate. 2-3 of these types of players are needed.

Too many experienced quality players with expiring contracts this summer that Milan shouldn't pass up.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He's not arguing, I just didn't understand the meme :(
Ol
c751de23a04cb751e46bd315b82bb824.gif

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Such a pity Arjen Robben retired.
He still had his speed (not all ovbiously) and would have been truly magical for us.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Dinamo said that they'll probably sell Olmo in January. We'll have money for it when we sell few players but it's questionable how he's open for this transfer, knowing our situation. :rolleyes:
I don't know which other clubs are interested in him but at least we can guarantee him playing time.

Not the fan of Xhaka but we don't have choice... looks nice. :o

Caldara Rom X
Conti Xhaka-Ben Theo
Paqueta Olmo
Leao (or Ibra)

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
New Donnarumma contract row coming?

Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma is reportedly planning to request a pay rise when the club is looking at a completely different solution.

The Italy international is currently on a deal worth €6m a year until June 2021, but the Corriere dello Sport claims agent Mino Raiola is planning to knock on the door at San Siro to ask for more money.

Milan, on the other hand, would like to do the exact opposite, as they are reportedly looking to spread his current complete salary bill over a longer time period.

By using the same overall amount of money, but on a longer contract, it is to all intents and purposes a pay cut.

This scenario might of course create somewhat of a problem and could prolong what seems to be a never-ending saga between the club and the talented shot-stopper.

Donnarumma is currently on international duty with Italy and has played 11 games in Serie A for Milan this term, keeping three clean sheets in the process.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
You can't expect nothing but that from snake. :o

That's why I wanted to sell him this summer, I knew there will be drama next summer when he'll be in last year of contract. Typical snake with snake agent.

I'm just waiting to see how many money he'll demand. :rolleyes:
If you want wc salary, then please be wc player, not the one who is making mistakes almost every fucking game.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Think we could get Koulibaly for Donnarumma?:D
Or maybe Zielinski+Meret..?

Meret

Calabria-Roma-Koulibaly/Caldara-Theo
Paqueta/Olmo-Fernandinho-Bennacer
Leao-Ibra-Mertens

Savic and Alderweireld can be alternatives to Koulibaly. who is a pipe dream.
If we can't land Mertens on a free, push Olmo to a roaming attacker, with a Rakitic in the midfield fighting for a place with Paqueta.

Fernandinho is such a great buy, because he would allow us to not have to play 3 CB's, which I feel we should be doing now - to make up for Theo always bombing forward.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Like the Milan squad....R&B posters are the cream of the crop
They all drive Porsches and fuck 2019 supermodels every week.

Halle Berry might be a beauty queen and have been constantly votes as one of the, if not the most beautiful women out there....but she's surely not up to the standards of these class acts here. They might have given her a shot when she won People's Mag "most beautiful" but sadly....it's current year
I mean....just look at this creature :head:

Don't know about you guys but if I was shagging that I'd leave her home when I went to the grocery etc...after all I might run into a R&B forumer :o

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I mean that's coming from the guy who suggested we go for Fatih Terim in October, 2019.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ibra will bring much to these losers.

We need 2nd lb
RR will not be sold without replacement. Calabria could be sold not him.

Sell those 3, 4 fodders, buy Olmo+Ibra

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We used to have one...

Necro?

Anything to keep this out of the commode.

Was shut down by David I think.. before my time as moderator. You can dig through old posts in the mod lounge for full history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule