Jose Mourinho Thread

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
not that i like all esp those involving midgets :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ouch! Cristiano Ronaldo on Mourinho: "Mourinho? I don't care about him. I care about Real Madrid and me"(via @JLSanchez78)

About a month ago:
@tancredipalmeri 2h
In an unofficial internal poll requested by Real Madrid president amongst players,15 voted to have Mourinho out.5 will ask to go if he stays.

Leaving in Style I guess :lol:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Time to face the music Jose. Final evaluation: flattered to deceive and ultimately, underachieved.

come_on_gtfo_now_gif.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Awesome coach in a terrible organization

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I dont see whats awesome about being owned by Dortmund four times in one season. Promised CL, didn't deliver. 15 points behind Barca since November. I love him as a character but results show he failed. fuck off Jose

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
About a month ago:
@tancredipalmeri 2h
In an unofficial internal poll requested by Real Madrid president amongst players,15 voted to have Mourinho out.5 will ask to go if he stays.

Casillas
Ramos
Kaka??
Alonso??
??

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Casillas
Ramos
Kaka??
Alonso??
??

Haven't thought about it. Real Madrid's inner politics is not my strongest point.

Yesterday's comment might hint that sad Ronaldo might be one of them.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
PSG and Madrid should do a straight swap of coaches. Will solve everyone's problems. Whatever the hell they are.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Carlo will bring back the feel good atmosphere at RM

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
he sets the team up like hes playing barca everygame

total counter attack from deep defence, sad considering they have amazing players

Style dosnt suit the spanish league IMO

still think hes best manager in the world

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
he sets the team up like hes playing barca everygame

total counter attack from deep defence, sad considering they have amazing players

Style dosnt suit the spanish league IMO

still think hes best manager in the world

Nope right now it is Klopp

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Best coach in the world? Mourinho? Ancelotti? Klopp?

DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI!

a2855360-237f-4911-9bd3-73107d9126a6

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Casillas
Ramos
Kaka??
Alonso??
??

Its only Casillas and Ramos, but thet are important as the rest of them. Arbeloa, Alonso loves him, said many times. Benzema was transformed by him, the rest either he brought or are portuguese.

Kaka doesn't really have a big say in Madrid right now, and even if he did hes not the one to engage in this kind of stuff, so I find it unlikely.

btw theres nothign wrong with counterattacking tactics, but Madrid are clueless even when organizing them. there is no direction in Madrid's counters they are plain random. Thats Mou's fault.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its only Casillas and Ramos, but thet are important as the rest of them. Arbeloa, Alonso loves him, said many times. Benzema was transformed by him, the rest either he brought or are portuguese.

Kaka doesn't really have a big say in Madrid right now, and even if he did hes not the one to engage in this kind of stuff, so I find it unlikely.

btw theres nothign wrong with counterattacking tactics, but Madrid are clueless even when organizing them. there is no direction in Madrid's counters they are plain random.

If I cud, I wud restart your post counter from this post... : )

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cocko-cocko-cocko-coo.
zO7sw.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you were to ask me to look at the last 20 years in Madrid’s history and say which coach has had the most decision-making power at the club, I’d say there’s no doubt he [Mourinho] is the one.
- Hierro

U gotta give him respect for that. Even Capello was a bitch in Madrid but I liked how this guy bent Madrid over.

Fiero

Reaction score
- Hierro

U gotta give him respect for that. Even Capello was a bitch in Madrid but I liked how this guy bent Madrid over.

Yep, it was insane. He got Valdano fired due to their bad relationship and to have total control over transfers. Also benched Casillas for half a season. :lol:

But it was weird how he only signed Modric last summer.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Remember when this first came out in 2006.

Apparently Duff brought him over to play the song in front of the Chelsea squad and Mourinho.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This man is not only an arrogant Little piece of shite, but also a highly overrated coach IMO.

Why people regard this unclassy wuss as one of the-if not the absolute- best coach on the planet is something I can't get. Why?

Him ignoring and destroying both Sheva and Kaka and being a major pain in the arse in Inter should be reasons for every Milanista to hate him.

...Anyways..My hate for this man has Little to do with my love for Milan. My reasons are much more complex and legit than that. What's your reasons, you may ask? Well I'll tell you right now:

For me a manager should ALWAYS be classy. A manager should be a gentleman whether he just won the treble or lost 3-0 to some "Sunday League"- team. Mourinho is the total opposite to this. The ture definition of a douche.

He isn't that much of a tactian either.

Favourtie Mou quote of all time; "Porque?"

Uomo di merda, Mourino uomo di merda!

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
PS. He is the most unsuccessfful manager in RMCF- history winning one League title by luck and a cup- title, from which the Trophy is superglued. He also made RMCF lose to their neighbouring rivals for the first time in nearly 20 years and also managed to get raped by arch rivals Barca on several occassions. He also dissed the only Icon and captain in Mierda, Iker and wanted to give tha captaincy to CR= You don't need to have any love for Real to realize that's blassphemy.

Mous results in Real Madrid;

-He manages to get the biggest ass- rape in all of his career.
- He loses to Atleti.
- He fires Valdano.
- He makes Real play the mst boring and unintereting football ever.
- He ditches Iker.
- Makes Zizou wanna leave the club.
- He ruined the Beauty of the one of the greatest games in the World; El Classico. Thanks to him, many people can't stand that fixure anymore.
- Porque?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
PS. He is the most unsuccessfful manager in RMCF- history winning one League title by luck and a cup- title, from which the Trophy is superglued. He also made RMCF lose to their neighbouring rivals for the first time in nearly 20 years and also managed to get raped by arch rivals Barca on several occassions. He also dissed the only Icon and captain in Mierda, Iker and wanted to give tha captaincy to CR= You don't need to have any love for Real to realize that's blassphemy.

Mous results in Real Madrid;

-He manages to get the biggest ass- rape in all of his career.
- He loses to Atleti.
- He fires Valdano.
- He makes Real play the mst boring and unintereting football ever.
- He ditches Iker.
- Makes Zizou wanna leave the club.
- He ruined the Beauty of the one of the greatest games in the World; El Classico. Thanks to him, many people can't stand that fixure anymore.
- Porque?

i'm fairly confident madrid won most points over his years in charge than under any manager.

but point to some random results.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
- Hierro

not sure he bent them over, as much as perez was so desperate to beat barca, something they couldn't do he sold the club to mourinho (figuratively)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If anything, Mourinho made El Clasico more interesting as he sometimes beat Barcelona.

The main issue with it was that they played like 8 times a season - and that, for two clubs that you already dislike and hate, made it damn unbearable.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
He gets results, cannot argue

However I think he sets up his team so focused on countering what the other team is going to bring that it lacks any real style

It is just super efficient football. In my opinion I don't like this, I want a team to assert their style of play no matter who they are playing ie. Barcelona

Rather than have the team set up to counter the opponent

I mean, it is effective football, very effective, but it lacks the distinct style that I like to see. You play for yourself to win not to stop the other team sort of thing.

Still a great manager though, that shut down of city was impressive