Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Buske rant in 3, 2, ...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
C'mon Sage... 3mts for calling sum1 stupid? There needs to be an equilibrium... you cant all be the bad cop.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
We really are China, with the oppressive mouth-silencing regime going on here lately.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AndreiX,

If we cud just have a list of words that are a no-no... that wud be a terrific help.

Right now, one member says one thing and nothing happens... another member says the same thing but with a slight variation and bam... few months out in the cold.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okay why are you guys banning people left and right?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
One could say it's a braindead decision

This is what happens when David stops giving a fuck about the forum. Sell to highest bidder please, David. :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If enough people PM David that some mods are running wild, and are banning people for silly shit maybe he'll do something. Wesley unbanned General, a couple of hours he was banned again :fp:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
every "insults" ban is a result of multiple factors. usually it's context that makes the difference between being let go or getting banned.

usually these are the things that make users more likely to get banned:

• if that user has habit of insulting people or is on a streak of insulting people
  • if the post's aggression was unprovoked and it gets reported by the person at the receiving end of the insult or if multiple people sent reports

The 2nd part of a ban is it's length: influenced mostly by the severity of the offence and previous bans. The luck of the draw on the mod who swings the ax is also a factor. Some mods are more lenient and only take into account the current offence, some go by the book and give longer sentences to repeat offenders.

If a sentence is considered too lenient or severe it gets discussed in the mod forum where we all take a vote and decide if it stays the way it is or if it needs to be tweaked.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If a sentence is considered too lenient or severe it gets discussed in the mod forum where we all take a vote and decide if it stays the way it is or if it needs to be tweaked.

Thats fair enough

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The Red & Black Forums Rules

Offensive Language
Do not use it by any means! You could make your point without the extensive use of insulting words.

Respect
Respect other members' opinions and they'll respect yours. If a member insults you, don't answer back but report it to the appropriate moderator or administrator. Treat the others the way you want to be treated. Threads containing personal attacks will be closed or deleted. Offenders will be warned and action may be taken against them.

his previous ban was 1 month, the next ban is 3 months.
every "insults" ban is a result of multiple factors. usually it's context that makes the difference between being let go or getting banned.

usually these are the things that make users more likely to get banned:

• if that user has habit of insulting people or is on a streak of insulting people
  • if the post's aggression was unprovoked and it gets reported by the person at the receiving end of the insult or if multiple people sent reports

The 2nd part of a ban is it's length: influenced mostly by the severity of the offence and previous bans. The luck of the draw on the mod who swings the ax is also a factor. Some mods are more lenient and only take into account the current offence, some go by the book and give longer sentences to repeat offenders.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
his previous ban was 1 month, the next ban is 3 months.

:thumbsup:

Thats like 3 strikes and out rule... lets not strive to be like the Americans.

Look at the individual offence and the person behind it... you all must have a reasonable understanding of yr usual posters. Hand on heart, the forum really doesnt have malicious members that you need to sentence with past transgressions in mind.

Sumtimes are misunderstandings, at least give them a chance to explain themselves, then ban them.

There are members still banned for not showing KingKali love... can you believe that?

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
there are no more strikes when you're a previous offender.

we're following the rules david laid out, and the way AndreiX summed it up was perfect.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sage, brother, I'm not being confrontational with you or any of the mods here... just seeking clarification.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thats like 3 strikes and out rule... lets not strive to be like the Americans.

Look at the individual offense and the person behind it... you all must have a reasonable understanding of yr usual posters. Hand on heart, the forum really doesnt have malicious members that you need to sentence with past transgressions in mind.

Sumtimes are misunderstandings, at least give them a chance to explain themselves, then ban them.

There are members still banned for not showing KingKali love... can you believe that?

I was one of them :D

I disagree with this whole bans thing in only one way. I think people shouldn't be permanently banned unless they do something especially bad, like threaten people, hack the site, next level racism, etc...
Shouldn't get permanently banned from accumulation of any number of minor transgressions. Just ban for a couple of weeks (or months if especially bad) at every transgression. Never permanently. We are losing users anyway as things stand

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Real talk, Mods have always been Nazis. :o

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
dont play stupid u know i meant ac milan is founded by englishman

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Nasha is one of the most annoying and bitchy posters in the universe.
Still he has some right to be that way against MR who has been turining the commode into his own personal troll blog.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did some posts get deleted that I didn't see? Cause if those posts still visible are all there is, then this ban is an absolute joke

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
What if...

Leaf was allowed to return sooner contingent on him posting a new vlog?

If he doesn’t post a new, full length vlog within 2 weeks of return, you guys can do your banning thingy for extra time.

Think about it...