Fabio Borini Thread

How many goals will Borini score in the 2017/2018 season ?

• Total voters

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol.. this guy can play anywhere on the field, can fill almost any gap left by injuries or suspensions. How is he at fault that we dont have anyone better?
He is the least of our problems. Go blame strikers/hakans and other "performers"

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lol.. this guy can play anywhere on the field, can fill almost any gap left by injuries or suspensions. How is he at fault that we dont have anyone better?
He is the least of our problems. Go blame strikers/hakans and other "performers"

We lost to verona mainly because of him.
Mirabelli is the one that should be blamed for signing him, but don’t act like borini hasn’t been shit just like the majority of the players. All this grinta bullshit ain’t gonna make him look better.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli is the one that should be blamed for signing him, but don’t act like borini hasn’t been shit just like the majority of the players. All this grinta bullshit ain’t gonna make him look better.

No, if it was 1:0 then we could blame a single player.. but we got trashed instead.

The truth is that he is one of our better players this season. Thats already alot more than we expected from signing like this, no? We got him for cheap, and expected him to fill the gaps and he is doing that, or even more than we expected. Blame Mirabelli for creating a team that has 359 CB's and not a single pure LW.

All im saying is he is performing as expected, or even above it, while 99% of our other signings are underperforming. The least one to blame as i said.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

This post reeks of corrosively high alkaline content.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No, if it was 1:0 then we could blame a single player.. but we got trashed instead.

The truth is that he is one of our better players this season. Thats already alot more than we expected from signing like this, no? We got him for cheap, and expected him to fill the gaps and he is doing that, or even more than we expected. Blame Mirabelli for creating a team that has 359 CB's and not a single pure LW.

All im saying is he is performing as expected, or even above it, while 99% of our other signings are underperforming. The least one to blame as i said.

It is actually the other way around.. if it ended 1-0 I wouldn’t have blamed him, but we conceded two more goals because he was switched to lb and made it impossible to make a comeback whatsoever. subbing RR off and moving borini to lb is one of the biggest mistakes i have seen a coach do. Noob tactics.

You say we bought him to fill the gaps? Eee man has started more than 80% of the matches so he is more or less a starter... a shit one in that case.

I was disappointed when we signed him and he didn’t prove me wrong. A fodder of the highest order.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Don't listen to quass, its the same with sage and romagnoli. Too much blind hate

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is actually the other way around.. if it ended 1-0 I wouldn’t have blamed him, but we conceded two more goals because he was switched to lb and made it impossible to make a comeback whatsoever. subbing RR off and moving borini to lb is one of the biggest mistakes i have seen a coach do. Noob tactics.

You say we bought him to fill the gaps? Eee man has started more than 80% of the matches so he is more or less a starter... a shit one in that case.

I was disappointed when we signed him and he didn’t prove me wrong. A fodder of the highest order.

If you were expecting even Niang's type of output you've misunderstood why we signed Borini.

He isn't the best, but he's a player who's guaranteed to run and work.

Should he be starting 80% of our games? Definite no. But it isn't like he isn't contributing to the team in other ways.

Us not having a LW is really more on Mirabelli than anyone else.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I

Yes, he is starting 80 percent of the matches because we have a lot of gaps to fill every game. That's why he doesn't start on the same spot every match.

People who were against his transfer holding the same opinion at this moment and time are deluded. He justifies the food on his table unlike super flops Kessie, Romagnoli, Conti, Andre Silva etc etc.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official: Fabio Borini Thread

If you were expecting even Niang's type of output you've misunderstood why we signed Borini.

He isn't the best, but he's a player who's guaranteed to run and work.

Should he be starting 80% of our games? Definite no. But it isn't like he isn't contributing to the team in other ways.

Us not having a LW is really more on Mirabelli than anyone else.

I wasn’t expecting anything from him and he did prove me right. Mesbah level of signing.. truly.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Borini is a useful player as a wingback or a wide midfielder. He is a useless player as a winger or conventional fullback. He is good to have in the squad, but not good enough to be a starter in a top side. All in all I wouldn’t get rid of him as he is quite cheap (not sure of his wages though), but he should be no where near the starting 11. As Curupira said before it is the fault of Mirabelli for not signing a proper LW, so we can’t necessarily get angry at Borini for playing at the maximum of his ability and still not being good enough.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yes, he is starting 80 percent of the matches because we have a lot of gaps to fill every game. That's why he doesn't start on the same spot every match.

People who were against his transfer holding the same opinion at this moment and time are deluded. He justifies the food on his table unlike super flops Kessie, Romagnoli, Conti, Andre Silva etc etc.

:lol:

Tfat working hard these days

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Boy, are people gonna be surprised when he starts above Conti :lol:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol ofc he starts 80% games when we have that many holes, he played 4,5 positions. Never thought this will need explanation

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't listen to quass, its the same with sage and romagnoli. Too much blind hate

except that they are both right, while the rest are blind love for the girly romangoli and no brainer borini.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boy, are people gonna be surprised when he starts above Conti :lol:

giphy.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Needs to be fined and lashed for every shot he attempts.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
some of them were not bad. have we ever send(or even attempted) a through ball to the striker?

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
i feel like people insults borini just because he's a borini.

he can play fullback. his cross is decent. yeah he shouldn't start but that's not his choice is it?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
People are people, that will never change. Borini does a good job and meets the expectations and works hard. He's nowhere as shit as some make him out to be.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bravo once again Fabio. Sweet finish to silence the haters, you know who you are

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am still here, and borini is still shit

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am still here, and borini is still shit

Hey at least you are consistent. Hope you are proud of yourself :proud:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players