The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - CONCACAF Football Discussion
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2008, 07:23   #70
JUANES
BARCA HATER

Fav. Players: Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself

ok now back on things.

CONCACAF MATCHES CONTINUED today on saturday and honduras eliminated a fierce puerto rico after drawing 2-2 in San Juan. i didnt expect puerto rico to do something like that. well they're out. Everything is going according to the pundit's predictions here in concacaf.

on other things, mexico and USA have easy fixtures and costa rica complicated themselves in granada with a intense encounter that ended 2-2. i dont know but, i read it has been more than a year since costa rica won a match? ist aht true, if its so then the costa rican team is doing badly. well i expect to see them in the "hexagonal".

on other things My team, panama plays against el salvador. there has been a a lot of rant lately, mostly because we tied against chile and Marcelo bielsa, which i hate because before the game against panama he said he would score 10 goals against us and it would be easy. The thing resulted in a totally different way and we should have won. we draw against canada 2-2 and won against guatemala with a "pistoletazo" shot from our best forward, jose luis garces.

i expect a panama win tomorrow, 2-0 or 3-0, but im scared for the match away in el salvador, since they have a good team for this qualifiers.

let's see what guimaraes is made off. to be honest, panama has a team right now that can win agains mexico and United states easily. the only thing i want for us is to qualify for south africa 2010, which im pretty sure we will do with this team, but we must fight.

by the way, the milan school opened this weekend...great! now we can send our talent to milanello to do trials!!

Signature

Last edited by JUANES; 15-06-2008 at 07:28.
JUANES is offline   Reply With Quote