International Friendlies

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Rino, Pippo, Maldini, Kaka, Dinho, KPB, TS, Pato, Messi, Deco, Cisse, Hazard, Nesta,Ibra,Aqua
Ronnie goal from this free kick! I hope alves doesn't take it! :S

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sexy pass by fernandinho, awesome finish as well.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice goal by Damiao. He looks like a good 9 for Brazil from what I have seen from him.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
The arab company cant put brazil to play with africans nations on friendlys.. is to risk, the players are too expensive.. atleast pato and robinho are benched.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Brazil returned with an interesting formation. It's likely that Ronaldinho becomes the trequartista, with Hulk and Neymar playing wider, and Leandro Damião as the target man. Or at least that's what looks logical to me.

Let's see how they'll actually play.

Last edited:

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One of the few things from Leonardo's Milan that I saw as world class was this partnership between Pato and Ronaldinho, specially Ronaldinho's long through balls to Pato running off the ball in diagonal from the right wing. I loved that.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Ghana keeper pulled two worldclass saves on Pato and Ronaldinho.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Despite having the man advantage; Brazil was not really impressive. This match could of easily end in a draw had it been 11 v 11.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the few things from Leonardo's Milan that I saw as world class was this partnership between Pato and Ronaldinho, specially Ronaldinho's long through balls to Pato running off the ball in diagonal from the right wing. I loved that.

Diagonal crosses...
Where is GreatKalu lately?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Left wing Island

:proud:

Schedule