Week 13: Napoli vs Milan - Saturday 18/11/2017 20:45 CET

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, i think that will work.

Also can someone confirm bonucci knows how to perform a good sliding tackle. A Nesta like tackle, where you sprint and take the ball clean with a sliding tackle. You know art of defending and all that..

Never seen him do anytrhing like that. Been searching youtube and all i see is his ball controls, headers, body checks, passing etc...

Something like this:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
So Romagnoli in the middle and Bonucci to his right? Interesting, I think this has potential.

Romagnoli looked far far better when he played in the middle in that one match.

Victorius

DO0hzTiXkAA5nBy

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I’m in Naples now to watch the game tomorrow. Anyone know any good place to watch the derby before and the sunday games? The derby preferably close to San Paolo stadium. If you have any recommendations on things to see or do here also I would appreciate if you could inform me.

Montolivo starting. Hurray.

Forza Milan!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Bonaventura vs christian maggio kkkkkk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yes, i think that will work.

Also can someone confirm bonucci knows how to perform a good sliding tackle. A Nesta like tackle, where you sprint and take the ball clean with a sliding tackle. You know art of defending and all that..

Never seen him do anytrhing like that. Been searching youtube and all i see is his ball controls, headers, body checks, passing etc...

Something like this:

:fp:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Montella should introduce the 3-6-1 for one night only. Just copy how Sweden played against Italy and we've got a chance to leave the San Paolo with a point.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Their midfield is scary

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watching Napoli play Man city over both legs, one of the differences in those matches was City's superior athletic ability. They were bigger and stronger, and faster too, and scored from corners and counter attacks.

Of course City can also match napolis skill on the ball, but we have some height on them and I'd like to see Milan try to bull them on set pieces a bit. Otherwise just don't play with fear and we can win

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
The best setup to beat Napoli would be a 433/4231 with 3 Cm’s. Kessie Montolivo Locatelli may actually be a very functional midfield in this game where we need to keep it tight and beat their press when we get the ball. Have the best ball carriers in Suso and Jack out wide.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
392cb7e0bf8095dda542238b1c7441b0-98895-1510941312.jpeg

wtf is this?!

Yikes.....if we are going to play those players, then lets hope it looks more like a 433/4231 with Romagnoli as the LB/LCB hybrid and Borini as the RB/RWB hybrid. Suso on the right flank only please.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
They're going to fuck us so hard .. Montella :fp:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Positivity please!

It's match day! Forza Milan!

❤️

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
We gotta hold off for as long as we can . If they're up early and we give them space on the counter it's gonna be embarrassing .

Suso wondergoal to seal it ! Forza milan! Vamoooooooo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Same time as Madrid derby, grazie mille Serie A :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bona as LWB is something I've been hoping to see for a while. Cannot be worse than RicRod.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bona getting away from Maggio should result in at least one goal for us.. Unless they play Hysaj there.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Bonaventura should get the chance to play in hakans role in the 3421 formation. I don’t know why montella once again changes a formation that seemed to work.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what's with people trying to voodoo Ventura to replace Montella? #shameful

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wtf is a Maggio? Why are people saying Maggios playing:lol:

Its gonna be Mario Rui and Hysaj

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no repeat on last 5 years of results at San Paolo