Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
okay this is getting silly, no need to compare Ronaldo with Milan legend :head::head::head:
this is a Milan thread :head:
deal with your love of Ronaldo as he is a great player, but a Milan legend should always be respected .!!!
even Ronaldo love Milan, Berlu and Maldini!!!!!!!!

yeah dealing with it and stand in line to teach me about scam artists :p

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
yeah dealing with it and stand in line to teach me about scam artists :p

there's no need to compare Ronaldo with Paolo, they play in different position anyway.:head:
Ronaldo is a great player indeed..but it's just getting silly ;) next thing we'll get all football legends being compared in this thread and all football fans trolling here :tongue:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
there's no need to compare Ronaldo with Paolo, they play in different position anyway.:head:
Ronaldo is a great player indeed..but it's just getting silly ;) next thing we'll get all football legends being compared in this thread and all football fans trolling here :tongue:

its not silly any more its epic madness, its been going here for time immemorial and higher beings dont give a shit about it, so i thought of contributing to it.

lol now watch them coming in their flying goblins to restore the prestige of the forum

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
its not silly any more its epic madness, its been going here for time immemorial and higher beings dont give a shit about it, so i thought of contributing to it.

lol now watch them coming in their flying goblins to restore the prestige of the forum

Thats because nobody really gives a fuck about Fat Ronaldo. And you trying to use Paolo's name to Fat Ronaldo's benefit (typical, ain't it) is something that wont work ... because: Maldini = Milan Legend; Fat Ronaldo = Merda Legend.

You probably could get away with this in a Merda forum, but it would be difficult as even there, Paolo probably is still more respected.

Just accept the fact that Fat Ronaldo is a disgusting person, and the world will become a better place :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ftw

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Too late. I'm not the only one who saw what you posted. Go to Merda forums Ashit ... thats where you belong. Insulting a Milan legend like that, aren't you ashamed to call yourself a Milan fan? And all for this piece of shit:

1-244201-2449-t.jpg

Change from your sinful ways!!!!!

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Look at this pathetic dumbass. Thinks, as always, in his own head and world that he's come up with a winning argument ... well HURRAY for you! You must have your pom-pons out cheering for yourself :proud: PATHETIC!

You see, unlike Maradonna and Pele, Fat Ronaldo spent the BULK :-)D) of his professional (if you can call it that) football career in Europe, at elite clubs such are PSV, Barca, Inter, Madrid and unfortunately Milan ... clubs who were all competing in Europe at the time when his pathetic ****** ass was playing for them.

How high of you to compare him to players that weren't given a similar opportunity :proud:
well Mr Einstein Ron wasn't on a team ever good enough to win the CL at the time. Even when he had Zidane and Figo at Real they had no defence. Won't say anything bad about Maldini but even he had his barren spells with the national team, which included the divine ponytail. And it's not just the world cups alone, Paolo suffered at the euros too (correct me if i'm wrong). However the great man himself credited Ron for helping us win 07'. He also Don't ask for the quote because i plastered the forum with them many times. Ronaldo scored when he played and his scoring rate of 37 goals in 73 games in the european tournaments is world class EOD.
He just picked up his paycheck, and ran off looking for the dick he desired :head:
I don't know about the dick. The reports say that he ran away from the dicks. I DO know about the pussy. And he has had some of the finest in the world. Not only that but he's knocked up two of these fine women.
Let's end this silly banter..instead of bothering about who's dildo went where, why don't you take your girlfriend out to dinner sometime? There is a nice lush clump of grass in my back yard just waiting for you guys :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
god this thread has declined... i open it and its ball sweat and lard discussions. Snap out of it. All of you.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
You know what Milano? I'm no longer going to sit back and take the insults. I took good time off this thread, but couldn't stand their attitude and hypocrisy. Dida really a dildo? WTF ... the guy's won us trophies. I've even called him names but I didn't stoop that low.

And then saying Abbiati isn't fit to be a Milan player because of his beliefs? I just wanted to point out how could one could say that if he backed up Ronaldo, but of course, he couldn't accept the fact that Abbiati > Ronaldo for Milan, and another saga unfolded.

Anyway, its been good fun. Hopefully they'll get something out of this, but its obvious that isn't going to happen. This will then be my last post in this thread ... not the first time I said this :D And I will do so because of Ronaldo fans like you and Marcus.

But ... before I go :D
well Mr Einstein Ron wasn't on a team ever good enough to win the CL at the time. Even when he had Zidane and Figo at Real they had no defence.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Madrid win the UCL in '02? And didn't they win La Liga the moment Ronaldo was shipped out?
Won't say anything bad about Maldini but even he had his barren spells with the national team, which included the divine ponytail. And it's not just the world cups alone, Paolo suffered at the euros too (correct me if i'm wrong).
There's a huge difference between being unlucky and suffering. The opportunities Ronaldo got to win the UCL far outweigh those Paolo had to win the World Cup, given the ways his teams were eliminated.

Also, while it is undisputed that the World Cup is football's most elite tournament, it is debatable that the quality of football is not as good as that in club football. In fact, the quality of international football IMO is less than that of club football. That mainly has to do with consistency, practice, chemistry, etc. that playing frequently brings about.
However the great man himself credited Ron for helping us win 07'. He also Don't ask for the quote because i plastered the forum with them many times.
Alright ... no quotes ... hmmm ... source? :conf:
Ronaldo scored when he played and his scoring rate of 37 goals in 73 games in the european tournaments is world class EOD.
We are talking about a tally, rather than a rate, aren't we? If we're talking about a rate, then Gerd Muller has a better scoring rate at the World Cup; that two against tougher opposition, as the World Cup back then was a more difficult competition given the fewer number of teams that qualified.

I don't know about the dick. The reports say that he ran away from the dicks. I DO know about the pussy. And he has had some of the finest in the world. Not only that but he's knocked up two of these fine women.
Ok ... suppose he is a pussy magnet, and has fine women lining up to be serviced by him; then why did he have to go looking for a hooker in a moment of desperation in the first place? ;) Wouldn't he have called up one of his booty calls and got the job done? Oh ... and what about the small issue of Clarence banging his Missus? :D

Could also be that those women are with him for the money ... huh? And that night, he wanted his inner most desire ... C**K :D

Let's end this silly banter..instead of bothering about who's dildo went where, why don't you take your girlfriend out to dinner sometime? There is a nice lush clump of grass in my back yard just waiting for you guys :)
You're right. I haven't taken my GF out in a while. She's actually getting pretty irritated watching me type away one these boards. So ... I'm gonna go pick her up from work and take her out. Oh ... and no. Her parents don't have a problem with us ... I think thats mostly because I'm not paranoid.

Peace :cool:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Rolf i was only joking...okay maybe i wanted to stir a lil trouble and ...it worked :D

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
worst thread evaar

Thats exactly what merdachot wants.

Anyway, getting it back on track:

Interesting video of Ronaldo's Corinthians warming up for their first ever CopaLibertadores match.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Madrid win the UCL in '02? And didn't they win La Liga the moment Ronaldo was shipped out?
Madrid won the spanish title in his first full season with them too. The next year, he won la liga topscorer but the team was badly unbalanced with all the galactico shit. They lost their Maldini (Hierro), Ancelotti (Del Bosque) AND Gattuso all at once without proper replacement. It was almost impossible to win anything with their shit defence. Nevertheless Milan won the CL in his first year with us :cool:

There's a huge difference between being unlucky and suffering. The opportunities Ronaldo got to win the UCL far outweigh those Paolo had to win the World Cup, given the ways his teams were eliminated.

Also, while it is undisputed that the World Cup is football's most elite tournament, it is debatable that the quality of football is not as good as that in club football. In fact, the quality of international football IMO is less than that of club football. That mainly has to do with consistency, practice, chemistry, etc. that playing frequently brings about.

Alright ... no quotes ... hmmm ... source? :conf: We are talking about a tally, rather than a rate, aren't we? If we're talking about a rate, then Gerd Muller has a better scoring rate at the World Cup; that two against tougher opposition, as the World Cup back then was a more difficult competition given the fewer number of teams that qualified.
My goodness you ARE world class at contradicting yourself :proud: If the quality of the opposition in World Cup in our era is so poor then why the hell didn't the team that boasted the greatest defender ever win it? Hell he even played alongside some legends of the game....and nothing to show for seven major international tournaments? Ron simply never got to play as many European games as have Sheva(125) Raul(134) and Pippo(105). His scoring rate is better than most of his contemporaries other than Gerd, who played in a completely different era and Pippo. Ronaldo's only fair shot at Euro competition resulted in Inter's only silverware with colour photos. He was crowned UEFA best player then too

Ok ... suppose he is a pussy magnet, and has fine women lining up to be serviced by him; then why did he have to go looking for a hooker in a moment of desperation in the first place? ;) Wouldn't he have called up one of his booty calls and got the job done? Oh ... and what about the small issue of Clarence banging his Missus? :D
Ever heard of Hugh Grant? Got the best pussai there was and still bought some :proud:. It's like water sure you got lots of it at home but if you're out and you need some you can always buy :cool:
Could also be that those women are with him for the money ... huh? And that night, he wanted his inner most desire ... C**K :D
I dunno. Not much of an expert in other dudes' innermost desires. You seem to be the expert on what men want so I'll take your word for it

You're right. I haven't taken my GF out in a while. She's actually getting pretty irritated watching me type away one these boards. So ... I'm gonna go pick her up from work and take her out. Oh ... and no. Her parents don't have a problem with us ... I think thats mostly because I'm not paranoid.

Peace :cool:
I should have never shared that bit of my life with this forum. Real big of you to use one of the worst episodes of my entire life like this...you must be sooo proud of yourself :rolleyes:
Anyway my backyard grass is still available for you and yours. You should take her out and spoil her any chance you get. Be sure to have lots of kids too :)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Don't feed the troll guys. Just ignore him

Edit: worth posting this again

:D

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Brazil's Ronaldo to quit in 2011

Brazil's Ronaldo to quit in 2011

Ronaldo is the leading goalscorer at World Cup finals

Two-time World Cup winner Ronaldo has announced he will retire from professional football at the end of next year.
The Brazilian, regarded as one of the best footballers ever, has spent most of his career in Europe but will end it with Corinthians in his homeland.
"I've already made up my mind - these will be my last two," said the striker.
Ronaldo, 33, has scored 62 goals in 97 appearances for Brazil and hopes to be in squad for this summer's World Cup.
The striker, who is the all-time leading World Cup finals scorer with 15 goals, said there was "still a possibility" of a call-up for the South Africa tournament - despite not playing for Brazil, which will host the 2014 competition, since 2006.
"But for 2014 it's impossible - time goes by for everyone," he added.

"I'll give my best and I'm hoping to have some fun and win many significant"

Ronaldo extended his contract with Corinthians on Monday and said of his remaining time at the club: "I'll give my best and I'm hoping to have some fun and win many significant titles."

It will bring an end to his 17-year-career, during which time the Brazilian formed part of the World Cup winning teams of 1994 and 2002.

The striker also played in the 1998 World Cup final, when Brazil were beaten by France.

The match became famous as Ronaldo's name was mysteriously missing from the team sheet, but reappeared shortly before the kick-off and he gave an under-par performance.

It subsequently emerged that he had suffered a convulsion but had been cleared to play in the match in Paris.

The striker, who began his career with Cruzeiro in his home country, won the Fifa Player of the Year and the Ballon D'or awards in 1997 and 2002, also being handed the former prize in 1996.

He moved to PSV Eindhoven while still a teenager, scoring 42 goals in 45 matches.

The striker soon came to the attention of Sir Bobby Robson's Barcelona, whom he joined in 1996, scoring 34 goals in 37 league matches.

606: DEBATE
How badly will world football miss a player like Ronaldo?
But he only stayed at the Nou Camp for a season, switching to Inter Milan for a then-record fee of £18m, helping the Italian side win the Uefa Cup during his five years with the club.

However, it was at Inter that he suffered the first of a series of debilitating knee injuries that would affect the rest of his career.

His next club was Real Madrid, who won the Primera Division crown during his first season at the Bernabeu.

He returned to Italy in 2007 with AC Milan but made 20 only league appearances, before later joining Corinthians.

As to his future after he hangs up his boots, Ronaldo's agent Fabiano Farah said: "Ronaldo will become a representative of Corinthians abroad.

"We will combine his name and the importance it has with the strength of the club."

Expected ... farewell R9 :star:

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I think Klose will break Ronaldo's record if Germany at least gets to semifinal.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SANTOS COACH DORIVAL SAYS “RONALDO IS THE GREATEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD”
Posted February 27, 2010 | 12 Comments
ronaldo-training-2010-424x319.jpg

The highly anticipated clash between Corinthians and Santos will no longer be so attractive, as Robinho will be absent from the game after being selected for an International friendly against Ireland.
Without the striking threat of Robinho, Santos coach has placed his focus on defense. Dorival has stated that Ronaldo needs special attention as he is the greatest striker in the world.
“He is the greatest striker in the world in any situation. No matter where he is on the pitch, he must be marked,” said Dorival

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Those first 2 pics are embarrassing. Is he actually fit? I hope he isn't trying to be a hero or is being forced to play by the coach. He could get injured. :devil2:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mario Balotelli is a big fan of the Phenomenon
Posted March 2, 2010 | 7 Comments

Mario Balotelli has revealed that he is a big Ronaldo fan and even followed Real Madrid because of Ronaldo.

“My bedroom was full of posters of the ‘Fenomeno’,” Balotelli told ‘MM’ magazine
Filed Under Personal | 7 Comments
Coldplay meet Ronaldo and the Corinthians
Posted March 2, 2010 | 16 Comments

Since Ronaldo joined the Corinthians, stars from around the world have come to Parque São Jorge to meet the Phenomenon.
ronaldo-coldplay-2010-424x319.jpg

On Tueday the band Coldplay payed Ronaldo and the club a visit. Jon Buckland (guitar), Guy Berryman (bass) and Will Champion (drums) were on the pitch during the training session and got the chance to meet Ronaldo, Edu and Paulo André. The club also printed a special shirt for the band. Lead singer Chris Martin was the only band member that was did not appear at Parque São Jorge, choosing to stay back at his hotel.

http://www.ronaldohome.com/

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
The guy on Ronaldo's left is Edu right?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The guy on Ronaldo's left is Edu right?

yup

pato balo karim zlatan :eek: even rooney(not sure)
entire next generation of wc players are doomed cause they idolise ronaldo :D

oh the best video

the king the best, the world cup winner, without one leg :proud: :proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What's the beef about anyway?

Anyone saying Ronaldo isn't a legend and one the the best players in the history of the game? Don't take that crazy talk serious, especially if it comes from the same people that can't see Ronaldinhos genius... :D

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=2CKZ_fHSfMM&feature=related

Saw a link with fat Ronaldo's goals for Milan. Even wen he was fat and out of shape he had 10 goals from 14 games for us. And atleast 5 of those goals had more quality than anythin our 3 CFs - Borri, Hunter and Pippo had done so far this season. :star:Legend:star:. We need a CF cos of this reason. Our standard of judging strikers is declining too rapidly. :head:

And Cafu has some awesome crosses in this video. Wish we had someone who can cross the ball now.:cry:

Schedule