The Non-Milan Transfer Market

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I don't understand why Bayern never seemed to put any resistance on this transfer. am I missing something here? did the player request to leave?

Costa has been terrible the past year.

And the sum is reportedly 45m. Bayern could literally buy anyone from that money..

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think it is clear that he just wants to join Manchester city for whatever reason. this was expected for like 2-3 weeks now. I think he made some statement in an interview about the cl final Barcelona-ladri after this year's final and ladri fans didn't liked what he said. I don't remember what was it though.

other reports from football-italia:
- Oostende forward adam marusic close to sign for Lazio
- gent's Thomas foket close to sign for atalanta. it is also reported that he may be the replacement for conti which I guess makes his transfer to us a deal done soon...
Deal done soon?
U need to scroll back dude..

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I don't understand why Bayern never seemed to put any resistance on this transfer. am I missing something here? did the player request to leave?

Apparently he has bad attitude. He lost motivation and didn't bothered to fight for a starting spot. Bayern fans want him to be sold and those 45million is a good business by them.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Costa has been terrible the past year.

And the sum is reportedly 45m. Bayern could literally buy anyone from that money..

Apparently he has bad attitude. He lost motivation and didn't bothered to fight for a starting spot. Bayern fans want him to be sold and those 45million is a good business by them.

lets hope he will show his bad self for ladri...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Nelson semedo to barcelona.

Great signing :thumbsup:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Rami -> Marseille
Walker -> City
Semedo -> Barca
Giroud in talks to Dortmund

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
sampdoria apparently trying to buy J Wilshere. arsenal want 10nn

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lucas leiva is close to sign for Lazio for a deal around 5m.
he is expected for his medicals on monday

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
so is neymar really off to P$G?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
defrel to roma for 20m+. decent player, good finisher

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Seriously if true that PSG has met Neymar's buyout clause wtf is Barca waiting for lolol? Sell that house brah!

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
szceszny signed for ladri
danilo cataldi transfer on loan to Benevento.
cataldi is a bizarre player for me. its like "the curious case of Benjamin button" but instead of physical change is mental change.
this guy when he was 18-19 he was so impressive, also one of his biggest asset was that he was calm as a teenager.
then the older he gets the stupider he gets. a few times that I watched him play this season he acted like a 5year old in some cases. so weird

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
looks like roma's trying to bring kolarov back to serie a

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cassano retired for the second or third time in a row in a month. Expect a comeback next week, before another retirement.

Rubentus signedBernadeschi officially. 40 million... Eye rolling numbers.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
zLJ2Chl.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
ffp ain't shit. 0 thought went into it. a group of high-schoolers could have built something smarter in their lunch break

the way psg handled ffp was perfect and nothing should happen to them. neymar paid the clause with his own money, he became a free agent and PSG picked him up

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is going to be a fun season from a Milan derby pov... Milan have had a summer of revolution, upgrading almost every position in a very flamboyant mercato. Inter on the other hand had upgrade most positions last 2 summers, but had left some significant gaps in the team. Inter have quietly focussed on those gaps this summer. With a good coach now, and players like Valero, Dalbert, Skriniar, Vecino, and possibly Schick & Aurier, Inter are complete too.

This season we are going to see the first high powered derby in like a decade.

Schedule