2011/2012 Pre Season

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Comi does not look adolescent.

And thank you, Ash.

Not really any stand out 'lookers' there though. Ferreira's eyes are nice though. :D

Fossati's eyebrows? Jesus christ... People can't moan at SES92's and then not say anything about his.

That pic of Zigoni is from sometime back, he looks much older now (almost same as Comi)

calciomercato_1118.jpg

Fossati's eyebrows? Jesus christ... People can't moan at SES92's and then not say anything about his

Fossatti.jpg

U MAD?

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Is that Comi or Zigoni? :conf:

Gianmario Comi:

50494_79527729339_5005_n.jpg

Gianmarco Zigoni:

Gianmarco_Zigoni.jpg

Motherfucker!, do they look alike :lol::lol::lol:

haha yeah they do look alike, but yeah it's comi, don't think Zigoni is at Milan at the moment.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
MILAN - After the morning session, the team resumed training in the afternoon on the pitch behind the gym at the Sports Centre in Carnforth. Before the session, coach Allegri gave a short speech outlining what the team would do during training.

Before starting on the technical aspects and tactics, the players played a 10-minute warm-up on half of the pitch and then divided into two groups to carry out some stretching. The session continued with a match where the players could only score with headers.

There a full-sided match minus the goalkeepers who trained apart, to end the session. Mexes and Ambrosini did some bike on the track around the pitch.

The squad will be back training tomorrow morning at 9.30 am and tomorrow afternoon starting at 17.30.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
July/15/2011 Training Videos:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Part 1 - 04:09 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Embarrassing for Valoti. :D

But Boateng's face is priceless :lol: ... (His eyebrows just lifts up) :D

And what does he say to Valoti after he felt, where everybody laughed :D ??????

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
damnn, El Sha is freakin good on the ball

Allegri giving some special attention to Ely, keeps on screaming the kid's name on training :tongue:

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Man Calvano is also good on the ball...he got good control from what've seen until now

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
First training session for the Rossoneri today. The team started with some stretching before dividing the session between gym work and some sprints on the central track at the Carnago sports centre.

MILANELLO – The first session this morning at Milanello. Things got underway at 09.30 when the team gathered on the covered astro turf pitch at the Carnago sports centre.
The first half hour was dedicated to stretching exercises with the players on the ground. The next ten minutes saw the team jumping over high obstacles.
The team was then divided in two groups. The first group went onto the track, doing 45 second repetitions, progressively getting faster and longer.
The second group took to the gym. At the end of this phase, the two groups swapped positions and to balance out the training session.

The squad will get back to work this afternoon at half past 5.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Part 1 - 04:09 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Embarrassing for Valoti. :D

But Boateng's face is priceless :lol: ... (His eyebrows just lifts up) :D

And what does he say to Valoti after he felt, where everybody laughed :D ??????

he whistled then said "giallo" which means "yellow card" :D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Today it’s Alberto Paloschi and Stephan El Sharaawy’s turn in the press room at Milanello. The two young Rossoneri are in agreement about one thing for sure, “We’ve the chance to play alongside some truly great players and we can learn a lot. We’ll give it our all.”

MILANELLO - Here are the declarations from Alberto Paloschi and Stephan El Sharaawy, the two young Rossoneri training with the team at Milanello.

STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
These first few days have been really exciting because I’m getting to know truly great players up close and personal, extraordinary people. Here at Milan, what strikes me most is the organization which is incredible and also the willingness of the staff. People’s approach is fantastic. It was the older players who came to me to give advice rather than the other way around. They told me to work hard all the time. The best joke yet about my haircut has been “I’ll tackle you so hard I’ll cut it off”.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
I’ve felt very welcome here at Milanello, I felt immediately at ease. My time at Genoa was a learning experience. I’m still young and I have a lot to learn.

OBJECTIVES
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
The objectives for this season are to learn and to grow as much as possible because I’m still young and I have to mature. I’ll need to show a lot of commitment and I plan to. I hope to do well, that’s my objective.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
I hope to avoid injuries and to stay fit. Injuries can be small obstacles in the game and it’s happened to me a lot in the past but Milanello always helped me get back on my feet. Now hopefully that chapter in closed and forgotten. I hope to do well.

PLAYING CHANCES
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
There are great players here, it won’t be easy to get a place on the starting line up. But I’ll be giving all I can to do just that and the friendly games coming up are a chance to impress the coach. I prefer playing as a playmaker, but I can also play as a second striker no problem. I’m pretty sure I have that option and the coach has already played me alongside Alberto.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
I’m just thinking about doing well in training, giving all I can and then whatever happens, happens.

ON HIS EGYPTIAN ORIGINS
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
I’m very attached to the country, my father’s country, Egypt. But I feel Italian as I was born and raised here. Let’s say I feel a bit Egyptian and a bit Italian.

ON FILIPPO INZAGHI
ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
"Pippo is a friend as well as a team mate. He gives me advice, he has helped me grow and has always been close in the difficult moments. I hope to learn something from him. Maybe by watching I can get something from his repertoire.

ON KAKA' AND PATO
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
He’s always been my idol. I love the way he plays. People have compared me to him often for how I can run with the ball. Also besides being a great player, he’s a great person. I like Pato a lot, his growth impressed me a lot. I hope to take the same path here at Milan.

ON PRE-SEASON
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
We’re working hard these days and it’s tough. But it’s good to play with Albert nd I hope we can get some match time together this season.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
The training is tough, but that’s how it should be. To be rady for the matches, you have to prepare well. It helps to avoid injuries as well.

ON MILAN
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
I’m a big fan. I used to go to the stadium as a kid, they’ve always been my team.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The afternoon training session was held at Milanello in the presence of a large group of fans. For Allegri's players there were three themed tactical training games.

MILAN - After the morning working session, the team resumed again in the afternoon starting from 17.30 in a open session of one and a half hours in the presence of many fans.

The players started the second workout of the day warming up with a technical-tactical drill: a total of 30 minutes between exercises with the ball and ball possession.

The players wore bibs and were divided into two groups to play three themed training games of 20 minutes each. In the first, on half of the pitch, the players had to get beyond the line marked by cones, playing free touch. In the second match, however, they were allowed free touches and a larger portion of the pitch was used and in the third it was an open game.

The team will train twice tomorrow at 9.30 and 17.30.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan have finished their first training session of the day as the players went through a series of repeated runs.

MILANELLO - The first training session of the day began at 9.30 with the players gathering in the covered syntethic pitch.

The first 30 minutes were spent in stretching and then 10 minutes on muscle warming.

The team then divided into two groups and spent 50 minutes on repeated runs progressively getting faster and over longer distances.

The second group were on the outer pitch where they ran 200 metres increasing them from 50, 60, 70 and 80 metres. The players will be back for the second session at 17.30.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Oddo as centreback, that's very interesting.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Numerous fans turned up to watch the afternoon training session as the players played a match for an hour.

MILAN - The team was back training at 17.30 for their second session of the day after the morning workout and numerous fans turned up to watch the players go through their paces.

The squad started with a 25-minute warm-up session with the ball and then coach Allegri divided the players into two groups for a match.

The team will once again train twice tomorrow - at 9.30 and 17.30 - but this time behind closed doors.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Numerous fans turned up to watch the afternoon training session as the players played a match for an hour.

MILAN - The team was back training at 17.30 for their second session of the day after the morning workout and numerous fans turned up to watch the players go through their paces.

The squad started with a 25-minute warm-up session with the ball and then coach Allegri divided the players into two groups for a match.

The team will once again train twice tomorrow - at 9.30 and 17.30 - but this time behind closed doors.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I'll post the second part once he uploads it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that pato,robinho,thiago and yepes are going to have a 2 week holiday?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Why does Urby wear weights around his neck during the running excercises? :conf:

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^ haven't seen the weights you're talking about, but that could be what they did to Pato... they are trying to bulk him up, give him some muscle.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
PRE-SEASON CALENDAR

The seven pre-season dates not to
be missed.
MILANO - Below is the list of summer
dates that make up Milan's pre-
season calendar:

Wednesday July 20th, 6pm,
Solbiatese Arno Calcio-Milan

Tuesday July 26th, 8.30pm, Bayern
Monaco-Milan

Wednesday, July 27th, Game Two of
the Audi Cup

Saturday, August 6th, 2pm Ialian
time (8pm local time), Italian
Supercup, Beijing: Milan-Inter

Sunday, August 14th, 6.30pm, The
Champions Game, Malmo-Milan

Thursday, August 18th, 8.45pm, Tim
Trophy: Milan-Inter-Juventus

Sunday, August 21st, 8.30pm, TLuigi
Berlusconi Trophy, Milan-Juventus

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Second Part:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilaNews reports that the Brazilians + Yepes will be back for training on July 25, not 31.