The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borriello was on Sky and he said Leeds United asked Totti to come out of retirement to play for them.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Juve will be getting Rabiot and De Ligt, with Ramsey already there.

Plus Sarri playing Ronaldo as #9 and feeding him balls

It's gonna be an interesting season.

I just really don't want inter to be part of the scudetto equation

Same, but with conte everything is possible

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If Milan can’t beat out Fiorentina and Bologna for De Rossi they might as well close up shop. Also this Torreira negotiations is going to drag forever.
De Rossi lol

This forum still salivating over washed up players.

RnB never ceases to amaze

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
De Rossi is washed for years.

And I can't believe that people want washed 36yo guy with chronic problems with injuries. And if it wasn't enough, they're totally fine to give him 3,5m. What a clowns. :lol:

If we want role model in the locker room, let's bring some ex retired player. For free. :o

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
De Rossi is super professional, experienced and work working player, also leader. We have a young team and player like that can do A LOT in milanello for this team, also in lockers, psichological oreparations etc. Maldini is not stupid, Im 100% for this move for a year. Evennif he plays like 5 games. Same as Reina effect

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we sign someone please.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
De Rossi lol

99% of the board has said they don’t like the deal, dude

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Rossi lol

Ummm...

Please point me to the 1 dude who is wanting this deal of the 50k strong members of the great RnB forums.

I’ll handle so you don’t have to lose your marbles.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
De Rossi is washed for years.

And I can't believe that people want washed 36yo guy with chronic problems with injuries. And if it wasn't enough, they're totally fine to give him 3,5m. What a clowns. :lol:

If we want role model in the locker room, let's bring some ex retired player. For free. :o

no, the players need to watch him in the locker-room...holding his 36 year old knees and wincing in pain. they must learn from his wisdom and pay close attention when he gets subbed off in the first half, pulls his 37 year old calf muscle. are these kinds of lessons worth 3.5 million??? yes

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
De Rossi is super professional

NAEjOxz0_400x400.jpg

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
de rossi on a free with low salary? why not. Do not fucking rely on him to start tho, and frankly we should be looking at a young guy with potential to play backup to whoever we bring in. Either way its not the end of the world.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you’re the guy

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Would you take Alexis for SS? Maybe a loan and Man Utd pick up a portion of his salary.

Totally....Man United is a cursed club to Latin American players in general. A few notable exceptions (Tevez) doesn't fix Veron, Forlán, Kleberson, Falcao etc etc. Thank god Batistuta & Ronaldinho didn't fucking go there.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What do you think which players will be sold? It looks like Donnarumma, Suso and Silva will stay...

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Pulgar has really come on this season for Bologna and now Chile.

Pulgar is the kind of player we should be eyeing, dude is underrated as hell. Crazy good, every time I watch him play, he's destroying the mid on his own. I like players like him, grinta-creaty kinda player, that is a bruiser in nature, but has a good passing range. I believe he's not gonna be expensive. Would be an inspired signing. Although tbh, he has a merda face.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't understand how we can't just sign Cebellos and Torreira, I mean if Elliot are serious at all about increasing the value of Milan these 2 players completely transform the squad, Even Silva as SS is good enough with a diamond of Paqueta, Cebellos, Torreira and Kessie. Hakan, Bona, Biglia and Krunic as reserves is great for us.

Cebellos, Torreira, kabak and Hernandez in
Suso, Samu, RR/Laxalt out.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
We football manager mode now

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't understand how we can't just sign Cebellos and Torreira, I mean if Elliot are serious at all about increasing the value of Milan these 2 players completely transform the squad, Even Silva as SS is good enough with a diamond of Paqueta, Cebellos, Torreira and Kessie. Hakan, Bona, Biglia and Krunic as reserves is great for us.

Cebellos, Torreira, kabak and Hernandez in
Suso, Samu, RR/Laxalt out.

If we sold both Suso and Samu we would have 3 strikers for 2 positions.

We need a starting supporting striker for sure even if we landed all those midfield targets.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pulgar is the kind of player we should be eyeing, dude is underrated as hell. Crazy good, every time I watch him play, he's destroying the mid on his own. I like players like him, grinta-creaty kinda player, that is a bruiser in nature, but has a good passing range. I believe he's not gonna be expensive. Would be an inspired signing. Although tbh, he has a merda face.

He has always impressed me when I’ve seen him play. I’m not sure if it’s just coincidence that he plays well whenever I watch him or if he is just in good form from this past season but he looks quite good.

If Arsenal remain hard to convince to part with Torreira I would say we should get him. Spending 10 to 15 million on him with a low wage is better than paying 15 million to De Rossi over the next 2 years

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
De Rossi is super professional, experienced and work working player, also leader. We have a young team and player like that can do A LOT in milanello for this team, also in lockers, psichological oreparations etc. Maldini is not stupid, Im 100% for this move for a year. Evennif he plays like 5 games. Same as Reina effect

if it's a performance based contract with extension option then absolutely yes. De Rossi is good. provided we get praet, torreira or whatever as well. I don't rate torreira but if our coach believes in him then so be it. We need system player to succeed anyway.

praet torreira de Rossi and Everton would be sweet.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Harry fkin Maguire cost £80M.
huh?

Any team that bid Donnarumma for 60M is a blasphemy.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Gazzetta once again reiterating today that Giampaolo wants Andre Silva to stay and try to pair him up with Piatek in the second striker role.

Grazie Mister :thumbsup:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Harry fkin Maguire cost £80M.
huh?

Any team that bid Donnarumma for 60M is a blasphemy.

I mean if we sell Donna to PSG for 60 that’s sad. PSG that is owned by Qatar? Take them to the cleaners please. If Kepa went for 70, Donna gotta go for 80 minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule