The Non-Milan Transfer Market

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
I will shit my pants if they get him.

Roma is building a really strong squad for the future.

No need to shit your pants. Bojan and maybe, Thiago will only be on loan there. Barcelona will never let Roma buy them without a buy back clause.

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I will shit my pants if they get him.

Roma is building a really strong squad for the future.

we should go after him and poach away like they did with arsenal. fuk them, talk to the kid and be like "listen they dont care for u, no room for u at barca" lol come to m ilan and u will play tons

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
we should go after him and poach away like they did with arsenal. fuk them, talk to the kid and be like "listen they dont care for u, no room for u at barca" lol come to m ilan and u will play tons

or we can play a machiavelian game with them , talking to thiago, making it look like if they get cesc we get thiago. Making them back the fuck out and then take cesc which was our original target :tongue:

ofcourse none of this isnt going to happen.. as we have galliani who is great but he isnt no luca brasi :D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
FIFA agent Peppino Tirri has spoken about Samuel Eto'o's proposed move from Inter to Anzhi. He told Calciomercato.it: "It looks like we're on the right path. New meetings between the clubs? I think they will come after Monday. Now let me rest for three days!"

Atletico Madrid have officially signed Arda Turan from Galatasaray in a deal which could rise to €13m.

Honduran striker David Suazo has officially completed his move to Catania after the deal with Cagliari fell through.

Emmanuel Eboue to Radio Abidjan this morning: "I should be presented to Galatasaray by Thursday"

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We've tried for Thiago in the past when he hadn't renewed with barca in 2010.

Roma have a clear advantage with luis enrique and bojan. They would probably do some sort of loan buy back agreement

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
We've tried for Thiago in the past when he hadn't renewed with barca in 2010.

Roma have a clear advantage with luis enrique and bojan. They would probably do some sort of loan buy back agreement

I actualy dont want milan to buy him but his father's admission of having talks with madrid does give u an idea that the kid isnt that fixated on just playing for barca. If he/his father thinks cesc coming will hinder his developement who knows he could easily leave for a big club that would give him $$$ + chance to play alot. e.g. roma, inter, united etc etc

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So now Laurentiis is considering to sell Lavezzi to Inter? Why he was so bitter and "we don't sell our stars" when Milan moved for Hamsik afterall?

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
am i the only one who would shit their pants if daniele de rossi came to milan? i am just curious

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gago will not go to Boca Juniors, the argentine transfer window is closed.

Ian McGarry: Sneijder talks with #MUFC abandoned. Player demands too expensive. Move off for now. Poss talks resume before window closes. #Inter

Samuel Eto'o has signed and bought a house in Moscow where he will train with his new team. Sky confirms new "palace" of Samuel Eto'o in Russia: 900 square meters, swimming pool indoors, Byzantine mosaics on the walls.

Carlo Ancelotti is linked with PSG as being their new manager. PSG are ready to pay what Carlo wants.

Enrique #Cerezo has declared: "All I can say is that we are seeking a great player, and Radamel #Falcao is one of them. #porto #ff #TS

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
am i the only one who would shit their pants if daniele de rossi came to milan? i am just curious

No you're not the only one, but the chance of that happening is so small, that it doesn't get discussed as often as the transfers that are more likely. The same with Schweinsteiger

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So now Laurentiis is considering to sell Lavezzi to Inter? Why he was so bitter and "we don't sell our stars" when Milan moved for Hamsik afterall?

He even said he doesnt mind selling hamsik to them ... he said something like if hamsik was to be sold Moratti has dibs on him :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lavezzi has a contract situation IIRC. Demanding a raise

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well considering Mancini said Tevez ain't moving, wouldn't surprise me if Inter made a move for Lavezzi (though completely different player from Eto'o, could work well with Pazzini).

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just read something last night regarding Inter and Lavezzi, it mentioned that De Laurentiis would not accept anything without or below 20m at the very least for him and his release clause is 31m.

Also, few minutes later i read that Mazzari dreams of playing Rossi and Lavezzi together behind Cavani. There was absolutely no mention of Hamsik, possible hint? ;)

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
British tabloid talk:

The Sun: ‘Arsenal have sensationally told Manchester City: Give us Carlos Tevez and you can have Samir Nasri’, Juventus are hoping to complete the £7.5 million signing of Chelsea defender Alex by Tuesday.

Daily Mirror: Arsenal will not sign Juan Mata as Cesc Fabregas boards a plane for Barcelona, Everton have moved to sign Daniel Sturridge on loan but Chelsea are likely to reject the bid, Blackburn are keen to sign some Manchester United fringe players - most likely including Darron Gibson - on loan, Liverpool won’t sell David Ngog until a replacement is found.

Daily Mail: Arsene Wenger has been handed a £58 million warchest with Fabregas and Nasri on the way out and is keen on Eden Hazard, Karim Benzema, Phil Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Chris Samba and Scott Dann (although he obviously won’t sign them all), Liverpool have fallen short with a £10 million offer for Stoke centre-back Ryan Shawcross, Chelsea are ready to offer £15.7million plus an unnamed player for Porto wing back Alvaro Pereira.

Daily Telegraph: Carlos Tevez is unlikely to go anywhere before January.

Also,

SkySport24 says Inter can't afford to pay for Carlos Tevez so will only take him if City agree to let him go for free. Doesn't sound overly likely.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saturday 13 August, 2011

Today's headlines
What the papers say...

Gazzetta dello Sport

Juve, Conte warns ‘the squad is still incomplete’
Agnelli against Moratti, 50 years of sniping

Eto’o in Russia on Tuesday, now Tevez plus Ramirez
Mazzarri can dream: ‘Rossi with Lavezzi’
Donadoni sacked, Cagliari handed to Ficcadenti

Corsport

Inter: Tevez-Forlan
In Russia the streets are paved with gold for Eto’o

Donadoni sacked!
Sudden dismissal before the season starts, Ficcadenti due to come in
Row with Cellino over the transfer market, Suazo signed for Catania

Barça: Fabregas with Messi
Juve offer cash plus Amauri for Vargas
Mazzarri fires up Napoli: ‘Rossi? We’re waiting for him’
Lazio, Klose without limits: ‘Yes, the Scudetto is possible’
Roma buy up in Spain, Osvaldo overtakes Nilmar

T*ttosport

‘Juve, work hard’
Tonight’s test against Betis, Conte wants more progress
Vargas in pole for wide position, but Marotta has a surprise in mind

Inter: Tevez wrestles with City and Mancini holds firm
Cagliari: Donadoni sacked!
Mazzarri’s plan: ‘Rossi with Lavezzi’
Novara take Jeda, Suazo joins Catania
Preziosi: ‘Gila before Thursday’
‘We need a Toro that earns applause’

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just read something last night regarding Inter and Lavezzi, it mentioned that De Laurentiis would not accept anything without or below 20m at the very least for him and his release clause is 31m.

Also, few minutes later i read that Mazzari dreams of playing Rossi and Lavezzi together behind Cavani. There was absolutely no mention of Hamsik, possible hint? ;)

i think he is plan is to play hamisk in mid with inler ,and for lavezzi inter offered 15 mil + pandev but del told he wants 22 mil + pandev .
also news about tevez is right man city wants him out 100% no loan deals or anything only why according to sky is maicon +15-20 mil for tevez.
only realy posbilite but it is also very hard is forlan and atlecito wants 20 mil for 33 year old forlan.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think he is plan is to play hamisk in mid with inler ,and for lavezzi inter offered 15 mil + pandev but del told he wants 22 mil + pandev .
also news about tevez is right man city wants him out 100% no loan deals or anything only why according to sky is maicon +15-20 mil for tevez.
only realy posbilite but it is also very hard is forlan and atlecito wants 20 mil for 33 year old forlan.

Thanks for the info and keep it coming :thumbsup::)

But if they go for Rossi, do you think they might consider parting with Hamsik?

Why dont we go after him?
What's happening with us? We missed Ozil and Sahin just like this...

Probably hasnt come up on our radar, hes fairly new to the NT and last season was his standout season so far.

Lyon, Lille, Arsenal, PSG and Marseille already after him.

I think we are slowly closing in on Eriksen.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Probably hasnt come up on our radar, hes fairly new to the NT and last season was his standout season so far.

Which is fuckin' stupid. What are we gonna do with another 18 yr old, even if he is very talented?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

i realy dont think so ,but when i think about mazzaris formation they play with 3 5 2 and if he chances it to 3 4 3 (if they buy rossi) i dont think hamsik could play in mid cousse they need more power to defend.
but we will have to wait and see.

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score

Our scouts in France are just chillin' and smokin' weed.
If he receive an offer from ACM i think he will run to Milano just to play...

Eriksen is okay but the right time for him i think will be next summer.
Maybe we are thinking about that so we get Kaka on loan this summer and get him next summer.

Truly everything is messed up i lost my self in this transfer market speculations.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting Erikssen is just as unnecessary as getting Lamela...We already have an 18 year old Italian (two actually) that we just acquired in that same position... It's not happening.

If we sign someone it will be in the 20-25 age range that are going to offer something now to the team.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 milioni più metà Viviano per la metà dello slovacco.

printer is so stupid they paid 3 mil + half of viviano for half of kucka (viviano is valued at 11 mil) so it is more then 8 mil for half kucka.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
3 milioni più metà Viviano per la metà dello slovacco.

printer is so stupid they paid 3 mil + half of viviano for half of kucka (viviano is valued at 11 mil) so it is more then 8 mil for half kucka.

But isnt Viviano staying with them anywayz?

Doesnt seem like a big loss to me...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i realy dont think so ,but when i think about mazzaris formation they play with 3 5 2 and if he chances it to 3 4 3 (if they buy rossi) i dont think hamsik could play in mid cousse they need more power to defend.
but we will have to wait and see.

Yeah, im thinking a 3.4.2.1 :D

..........................Cavani

....................Rossi.......Lavezzi

..Dossena.....Hamsik...Inler....Maggio

............Ruiz.....Cannavaro....Britos

...........................GK

Looks weird but looks dangerous up front and in midfield too.

Edit: Realized late.

Last edited:

Schedule