AC Milan After Ledesma

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Cristian Ledesma is 21 years old but he has already become the heart and spirit of Lecce and his great performances have captured the attention of many top clubs.

The first that has officially contacted the club is AC Milan and the money talks have just begun. The Argentine midfielder will leave Lecce for 5 or 6 million euros but the price is too high for the European Champions that already have an overcrowded midfield and if the price doesn't come down it will be difficult to see him with a rossonero shirt.

source: soccerage

Everyday new player linked with Ac Milan!! :eek: :eek: anyway how he plays .. its first time i heard about him

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i went to see our local team play this afternoon [county league level]. i swear the guy delivering pizza to our local vips at halftime was an undercover scout working for milan... i swear!!! he watched part of the match, talked to the coach who happens to be my brother, pointed at one particular player [defender, 39 years] a couple of times and even took notes. i tried to extort info out of my brother but he is very hush-hush about it.

and now let's all invent transfer rumors, the more absurd, the better. ;)

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Well, *rossonera*, I think you overreact a bit! Ledesma is a good player and he's very promising, he's an intelligent player. I do agree with you that there are many players linked constantly in the media with AC Milan all the time, but hey, you have to remember that they need something to write about, afterall they sell their papers etc in this way..

We are currently the best team on this planet and then you have to accept that every now&then there are players linked to us...

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
Where does is play Left Centre or Right

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
i went to see our local team play this afternoon [county league level]. i swear the guy delivering pizza to our local vips at halftime was an undercover scout working for milan... i swear!!! he watched part of the match, talked to the coach who happens to be my brother, pointed at one particular player [defender, 39 years] a couple of times and even took notes. i tried to extort info out of my brother but he is very hush-hush about it.

and now let's all invent transfer rumors, the more absurd, the better. ;)

LOLLLLLLL. That was certainly one of the greatest comments I've read on this forum. Great job *rossonera*!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
(.... snipped...)

Germans don't have a sense of humour ? Says who ? :o :tongue:

My transfer rumour of the day:

TOTTI :devil2:

(sorry for being unoriginal + excavating a dead + buried one)

Back on topic for a sec, I don't think Ledesma is a player Milan will sign this year. Monitor maybe, but not sign.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
*rossonera* said:
(.... snipped...)

Germans don't have a sense of humour ? Says who ? :o :tongue:

My transfer rumour of the day:

TOTTI :devil2:

(sorry for being unoriginal + excavating a dead + buried one)

Back on topic for a sec, I don't think Ledesma is a player Milan will sign this year. Monitor maybe, but not sign.

Yep, out of the topic, but wouldnt that be a PERFECT transfer.
AZZURRI #10 !

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Ladesma from lecce Very nice idea ...and give them Roque and Laursen

more importanty I'd swap Pippo for a 2nd Sheva,... oh, sorry Cheva...
....nton Javier... ;)

FORZA MILAN!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
Lecce want Milan's Dalla Bona in Ledesma deal
tribalfootball.com - June 5, 2004

Lecce have asked AC Milan to include midfielder Sam Dalla Bona in their offer for midfielder Ledesma.
Ledesma is also being chased by Inter Milan and appears set to be sold by Lecce over the summer.

During negotiations this week, Lecce asked Milan for a 12-month loan of Dalla Bona, who spent last season at Bologna, in exchange for Ledesma.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Barremans said:
Lecce want Milan's Dalla Bona in Ledesma deal
tribalfootball.com - June 5, 2004

Lecce have asked AC Milan to include midfielder Sam Dalla Bona in their offer for midfielder Ledesma.
Ledesma is also being chased by Inter Milan and appears set to be sold by Lecce over the summer.

During negotiations this week, Lecce asked Milan for a 12-month loan of Dalla Bona, who spent last season at Bologna, in exchange for Ledesma.

:head: