Week 06: Sampdoria vs Milan - Sunday 24/09/2017 12:30 CET

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
It's Genoa game all over again. Rest Musacchio and Abate vs Samp away, and play them meaningless EL vs Rijeka

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if zapata is starting ahead of mustang again it means that mustang has been dropped, not rested.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
if zapata is starting ahead of mustang again it means that mustang has been dropped, not rested.

Bit odd if true, he was the best performing of our defenders, and arguably, any of our players.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Why montella insist on doing his 4-3-3 or this extensive rotation? This just doesnt make any sense.

Every big european team play midweek and try to keep playing their winning eleven every match

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I'm pro trying borini at RWB, but against sampdoria away? :fp:

It's not that he wants to, it's that he has to. Abate and Calabria both aren't fit for the game

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
abate is called up for the match and starting

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Why montella insist on doing his 4-3-3 or this extensive rotation? This just doesnt make any sense.

Every big european team play midweek and try to keep playing their winning eleven every match

If we keep on winning, I don't mind the rotation, especially when we are playing fodder teams in the EL.

I mean, against the most difficult team in our group, we won 5-1... at their stadium.

It's good that we've moved to 3 at the back now, but rotation is fine when it's early days and we're playing FC neighbourhood in the EL.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

No lmao..

ill permabench my self if you find me a coach for a top team who plays the same eleven week in week out

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
No lmao..

ill permabench my self if you find me a coach for a top team who plays the same eleven week in week out

Mourinho, allegri, ancelotti. They tend to used preferable set of players and only rest key players when needed

If we keep on winning, I don't mind the rotation, especially when we are playing fodder teams in the EL.

I mean, against the most difficult team in our group, we won 5-1... at their stadium.

It's good that we've moved to 3 at the back now, but rotation is fine when it's early days and we're playing FC neighbourhood in the EL.

I get that you need rotation especially in second half of season when european comp knockout kick off.

But montella should try play our main team together to gel them faster dont you think

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
allegri do rotate a lot with jube... same with pep ...

you cannot not rotate theyre not robots

and Montella is keeping the same core.. not likes he s rotating 8 players

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
When you buy 11 new players, play a different system, you don’t go rotating and make ridiculous decisions. You try to make a strong team asap

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
When you buy 11 new players, play a different system, you don’t go rotating and make ridiculous decisions. You try to make a strong team asap

You too should get a coaching license alongside patosheva. Expertise like this should not be wasted on rnb forums:proud:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I also think there is too much rotation.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No, I'm too much rotation!

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
looks like calabria and antonelli join the injury list.

Coach Vincenzo Montella will have to do without several players in similar roles, as Calabria and Antonelli have joined long-term absentee Andrea Conti on the treatment table.

Initially there were no recognisable right-wing-backs in the squad, so Fabio Borini was expected to take over the unusual role in their 3-5-2 system, but the club website later updated its list to include Ignazio Abate.

However, Gabriel Paletta is back in the side after he was frozen out seeking a summer transfer.

Riccardo Montolivo also missed out in midfield.

Milan squad for Sampdoria: A Donnarumma, G Donnarumma, Storari; Abate, Bonucci, Musacchio, Paletta, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata; Biglia, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Locatelli, Mauri; Cutrone, Borini, Kalinic, Suso, Andre Silva

http://www.football-italia.net/110282/milan-injury-crisis

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fucking hate 12.30 games. Milan always struggle when playing early.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Probable Milan XI vs Samp: Donnarumma; Zapata, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Abate, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez; Suso; Kalinic. [MN]

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Whats with the fullbacks getting injured

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
looks like calabria and antonelli join the injury list.

INkDDs.gif

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie will have to play multiple positions at once.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Probable XI vs Sampdoria: Donnarumma; Zapata, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Abate, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez; Suso; Kalinic [Sky].

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
more chance of me getting a fucking gf than borini playing RWB

hes never played there in his fucking life

too much at stake for this toss