Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't want him making runs constantly...he just never makes them
I'm not talking about reading his own team's game...he can't read the opponent's game that's what I'm talking about
He can't dribble..we've been over this :D...I mean sure he can pull off the occasional one sometimes but he's not a master of it or anything
I'd say he's a worse dribbler than Pato in his best day and we know how Pato lost what little dribbling skills he had(not to mention he was never a consistently good dribbler)

Don't mention the 2005 final...the only thing I remember from him that match was that he missed the penalty

Yeah he's terrible under pressure but everyone knows this
Part of why he's terrible is cuz
1.He's slow(like literally slow...plus he likes to take his time on the ball)
2.He's short and can easily be beaten physically

He can dribble bro. He's not a samba type dribbler or a Maradona type but he can dribble and juke very well. Yeah he missed that penalty but so did Sheva who really didn't do much that match. He should have finished that one chance where the gk rebounded the ball to him after initially saving his header. At least Pirlo assisted Maldini, gave the pass to Kaka who then passed to Crespo for the goal, and was involved in the buildup. Pirlo fucked up in marking Gerrard for the first goal but had a good game. Sheva on the other hand just straight up pulled a "Henry" in that big game.

Pirlo ponders too much when he has the ball and it's the reason why he didn't succeed as a trequartista in his earlier days. He can push people off or trick them when he has the ball while facing forward but he has issues when the player is chasing him from behind. That's when you expose him. Pressure him Gattuso style from behind and he fucks up.

Allan,

you've basically acknowledged all of my issues about P!rl0. I think the "completeness" argument ends here. It's fine to be a fan, even a diehard, blind fan of a player. Lord knows that this describes me perfectly about R9.

However, it's not ok to ignore facts. Hope you don't ignore these arguments.
In any case, completeness is very overrated in player assessments. It's just a talking point, used mainly by English pundits to pat themselves on their backs with respect to less brilliant players. Brilliance, is all that matters and, in most cases, it doesn't matter how when it comes.

I think we lost the plot while discussing Pirlo here bro. When I said those players were more complete I meant their overall skills were above Xavi's skills. Not that they have everything (running, technique, defense, etc...) that a complete midfielder does. Don't get me wrong Xavi is brilliant in a possession based system but he has trouble carrying that high level of play into other systems and tactics. The other players I mentioned I would take over him played in different teams (including same club team but different players aka Barcelona pre-2008) and were able to contribute a lot to their teams. Even baldie Zidane did a lot for Madrid in the UCL despite being inconsistent at times.

don't know what the facepalm is for.....to be brutal, Pirlo has barely stood out (positively) in any of our most high profile games. He was utter shite in Istanbul and was no help to Gattuso who was getting owned by the diving shit that is Steven Gerrard.

He was an absolute bystander for L30's 4-0 defeat to Inter.
The one game he had to step up and shine with his supposedly magical free kicks vs Arsenal in 2008 he skied every one of them towards the San Siro roof....not to mention being a bystander in that game as well.

fuck Pirlo

I won't judge Pirlo in Leonardo's team since we know it was a mess. Our midfield was static as fuck in our last years and desperately needed dynamic midfielders, which we got in Pirlo's last year at Milan and he started playing a lot better. I still am disappointed with the shit Pirlo said about Milan but I recognize he's a talented footballer.

Man I hate remembering that match in 2005. :cry: The midfield didn't man mark correctly and we got punished for it in those few minutes. The first goal I remember Stam and Nesta had their man covered but Pirlo didn't cover Gerrard as he was coming in to the box :fp: The second goal Seedorf didn't cover Smicer and gave him too much time to shoot. The last goal I won't even comment since that wasn't a penalty. That cunt Gerrard dived.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Nevermind samba dribbling...he can't dribble consistently therefore he ain't good at dribbling
I won't call anyone who's not good consistently at dribbling a good dribbler

Honestly I didn't mind Leonardo that much as coach
We played some sexy football...not really his fault that Pirlo is a static bitch and that Dorf was an old fart
We had some ridiculous losses with him,he wasn't a good tactician but the reasons I mostly hate him is that he joined Merda and was claiming that he was happier with them than he was with us for 14 years...that pissed me off

Fuck him for ruining Huntelaar by playing him in RW and fuck him for starting oldies like Pirlo,Ambro and Dorf over Flamini though
Fuck him for playing Borriello so much too...god was Borri so bad...kept missing 4-5 100% chances every match and then he scored some lucky bs goal and people thought he was playing well...fuck that shit

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
He can dribble bro. He's not a samba type dribbler or a Maradona type but he can dribble and juke very well. Yeah he missed that penalty but so did Sheva who really didn't do much that match. He should have finished that one chance where the gk rebounded the ball to him after initially saving his header. At least Pirlo assisted Maldini, gave the pass to Kaka who then passed to Crespo for the goal, and was involved in the buildup. Pirlo fucked up in marking Gerrard for the first goal but had a good game. Sheva on the other hand just straight up pulled a "Henry" in that big game.

:fp:

Who assisted the second goal ????

Sheva had a goal wrongfully ruled out for offside.

How about the rocket freekick ???

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
allan u tripping dude...Sheva assisted 2nd goal for Milan(Crespo's first goal)
IIRC Sheva also had some chances in extra time but blew them

Pirlo was just gifting ball left and right to Pool with his blunders...and he was getting overran a lot as he usually does against teams with fast players

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nevermind samba dribbling...he can't dribble consistently therefore he ain't good at dribbling
I won't call anyone who's not good consistently at dribbling a good dribbler

Honestly I didn't mind Leonardo that much as coach
We played some sexy football...not really his fault that Pirlo is a static bitch and that Dorf was an old fart
We had some ridiculous losses with him,he wasn't a good tactician but the reasons I mostly hate him is that he joined Merda and was claiming that he was happier with them than he was with us for 14 years...that pissed me off

Fuck him for ruining Huntelaar by playing him in RW and fuck him for starting oldies like Pirlo,Ambro and Dorf over Flamini though
Fuck him for playing Borriello so much too...god was Borri so bad...kept missing 4-5 100% chances every match and then he scored some lucky bs goal and people thought he was playing well...fuck that shit

I remember Borriello missed a lot of chances yet he scored those crazy bicycle goals :lol: :D

I really don't want to remember the Leonardo days. I used to get so mad watching that group of oldies play. :fp:

:fp:

Who assisted the second goal ????

Sheva had a goal wrongfully ruled out for offside.

How about the rocket freekick ???

Sheva assisted the second as he was falling over :D

However, throughout the match Sheva moved around a lot but he had bad touches and in several occasions took too long to shoot on goal. Kaka and Crespo played better than him in that final. Crespo especially. Worked hard, held the ball up well and tortured Liverpool's defense that night.

That was a strong freekick btw but he unfortunately aimed at the gk instead of the sides. I just wish he would have scored that rebound, he would have been a hero despite the meh game he had.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@Allan_Somewhere: I think Shevchenko was just really unlucky. He had three goals disallowed in three most important matches. The early goal ruled for a Rui Costa offside in the 2003 Final; then he scored our 4th goal in the 2005 Final that could really sealed the victory (that happened a few minutes into the second half and the scoreline would become 4-0) but was wrongly disallowed; Of course, you can always blame his ridiculous miss a few minutes before the OT was over, but that's just fate; then in the 2006 Semi, his perfectly fine header ruled off for a non-existent foul on that Pussyol.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Allan_Somewhere: I think Shevchenko was just really unlucky. He had three goals disallowed in three most important matches. The early goal ruled for a Rui Costa offside in the 2003 Final; then he scored our 4th goal in the 2005 Final that could really sealed the victory (that happened a few minutes into the second half and the scoreline would become 4-0) but was wrongly disallowed; Of course, you can always blame his ridiculous miss a few minutes before the OT was over, but that's just fate; then in the 2006 Semi, his perfectly fine header ruled off for a non-existent foul on that Pussyol.

You bring up a good point Xudong. He did get unlucky but he also missed a lot of chances. Yes fuck Puyol. When Di Maria made him do a split I was so damn happy :D

What if those three goals were overruled by the same referee? :eek: :lol:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
I remember Borriello missed a lot of chances yet he scored those crazy bicycle goals :lol: :D

I really don't want to remember the Leonardo days. I used to get so mad watching that group of oldies play. :fp:

However, throughout the match Sheva moved around a lot but he had bad touches and in several occasions took too long to shoot on goal. Kaka and Crespo played better than him in that final. Crespo especially. Worked hard, held the ball up well and tortured Liverpool's defense that night.

That was a strong freekick btw but he unfortunately aimed at the gk instead of the sides. I just wish he would have scored that rebound, he would have been a hero despite the meh game he had.

Meh it was still way better than Ancelotti's last 2 shitty seasons...at least we were playing sex football and we beat Madrid 3-2 on Bernabeu
Dinho was immense that season becuz we built team around him

Fuck u Allan...Sheva was not a Champions League Flop that's Ibra :D
That assist to Crespo is better than the Pirlo hockey assist you're trying to make a case for LMAO

Sheva was also regularly scoring goals against big Champions League teams and he scored against Jube in '03 final but was wrongfully disallowed
He also scored the decisive PK that same match...he was just cursed in '05 I dunno

This
And it wasn't Rui that was offside the reason...Linesman said that he blocked Buffon's view(but that wasn't the case since he got out of Buffon's sight before Sheva shot)
Sheva definitely peaked a bit too early when he failed at Chelsea at age 30 but in those years with Milan he was at the top of his game and regularly destroyed Big Teams in UCL
Sheva was not exactly the problem in '05 final..it was not his fault we conceded 3 goals
He missed the PK(which broke my heart :() but so did Serginho...we were really unlucky

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:lol::lol::lol::lol: shut up

It was a great pass from Kaka for the second goal. Simple but so deadly. We dinked our way to 2 goals :lol:

Agree Crespo definitely had the better game.... Sheva looked a bit nervous before the kickoff tbh. Or was that his usual face.

Typical Sheva freekick.... flew like a rocket.... he didn't have much to aim at tbh. It was a great strike considering the players were charging in at him.

Sheva will always be a hero to me. Maybe a lot of that is down to the fact I seen him tear up Europe in his Kiev days. Hat trick at the nou camp :D demolition of Wengers Arsenal.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoa Whoa Whoa

Who called Sheva a UCL flop ????

Dude could easily have won it with 3 different teams.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Pirlo ponders too much when he has the ball and it's the reason why he didn't succeed as a trequartista in his earlier days. He can push people off or trick them when he has the ball while facing forward but he has issues when the player is chasing him from behind. That's when you expose him. Pressure him Gattuso style from behind and he fucks up.

I think we lost the plot while discussing Pirlo here bro. When I said those players were more complete I meant their overall skills were above Xavi's skills. Not that they have everything (running, technique, defense, etc...) that a complete midfielder does. Don't get me wrong Xavi is brilliant in a possession based system but he has trouble carrying that high level of play into other systems and tactics. The other players I mentioned I would take over him played in different teams (including same club team but different players aka Barcelona pre-2008) and were able to contribute a lot to their teams. Even baldie Zidane did a lot for Madrid in the UCL despite being inconsistent at times.

I won't judge Pirlo in Leonardo's team since we know it was a mess. Our midfield was static as fuck in our last years and desperately needed dynamic midfielders, which we got in Pirlo's last year at Milan and he started playing a lot better. I still am disappointed with the shit Pirlo said about Milan but I recognize he's a talented footballer.

Man I hate remembering that match in 2005. :cry: The midfield didn't man mark correctly and we got punished for it in those few minutes. The first goal I remember Stam and Nesta had their man covered but Pirlo didn't cover Gerrard as he was coming in to the box :fp: The second goal Seedorf didn't cover Smicer and gave him too much time to shoot. The last goal I won't even comment since that wasn't a penalty. That cunt Gerrard dived.
OMG you.....I .....can't even....

So, in summary...by YOUR own words...in the BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON, you admit that:
1) P!rlo was shit at marking Gerrard - the driving force behind the comeback
2) Missed a fucking final penalty

....yet somehow he ...and I quote:
had a good game.

There is NO HOPE for P!rl0 fans ....NONE!
:proud:

also, let's not get it twisted....his indirect fed Maldini for the first goal sure.
The second goal was the Sheva-Kaka-Crespo triumverate that :g: somehow didn't keep ( :fp: )
And the third was pure Kaka's brilliant pass followed by the typical smooth Crespo finish Once again, fuck P!rl0

Shit on Seedorf for giving his marker space all you want....P!rl0 didn't even get close to fucking ANYBODY :rolleyes: (look @ about the 3:00 mark)

for the penalty he doesn't even move....leaving Nesta alone to chase Alonso

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man Leaf...just watched that video...just look at Pirlo staying there when Alonso missed the PK like as if it was no big deal...hate his attitude

And that header by Sheva in ET 2nd half...fuck Dudek...I will never hate a Goalie more than him in my life

I really hate how stupid we played in that 2nd half...we were just letting them hold the ball and staying in defense and very badly at that...nobody pressing them...we were just giving them time on the ball and all the space necessary...Carlo's "tactics" were wack...disgusting...he was trying to hold the result...he was playing like a coward...what we should of done instead is press and attack in 2nd half too not invite them to our goal wtf

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And that header by Sheva in ET 2nd half...fuck Dudek...I will never hate a Goalie more than him in my life

This cunt easily surpasses Dudek

178241_gol-hantu-sulley-muntari_663_382.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

178241_gol-hantu-sulley-muntari_663_382.jpg

Buffon was just doing his job (trying to make a save). Blame the ref for allowing a ball that clearly passed the line to be disallowed.

Dudek on the other hand broke the rules of the shootout.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously blaming Pirlo for Slippy's goal ? I mean look at Staam

There was an interview in which Maldini said that he was about to warn Staam of Slippy but decided not to.

Blaming him for Alonso's goal is just ........

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Why does Ancelotti struggle so much in domestic leagues? He's won 3 league titles in 15 odd years managing Juventus, Milan, PSG and Madrid.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why does Ancelotti struggle so much in domestic leagues? He's won 3 league titles in 15 odd years managing Juventus, Milan, PSG and Madrid.

2 titles in his last 5 years... Maybe the struggle is over ;)

But in his own words he loves the Cup more.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score

That's Ladri though...that's a whole other case of worms...they had the refs with them...Linesman clearly saw that it was in but was pretending to not have seen it...fucking Ladri di Merda

Dudek's saves were legit on the other hand...and that too on a CL Final...fuck

Cuz he's not that great of a coach
He flopped in France LMAO...had to sign Ibra and Silva to win it next year

Oh how I wish we had Capello in that 2nd half of 2005...he would have kicked Pirlo's and Dorf's ass...in fact they would probably be benched most of the time under him

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously blaming Pirlo for Slippy's goal ? I mean look at Staam

There was an interview in which Maldini said that he was about to warn Staam of Slippy but decided not to.

Blaming him for Alonso's goal is just ........

I'm not really blaming him for either goal. The Smicer one, sure.
But it's his overall lack of interest in everything.....this in a fucking CL final :rolleyes:
If this was a Dinho or a Muntari we were talking about....you'd have heard more stinging criticism. But alas it's an untouchable golden Lombardy boy :proud:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh it was still way better than Ancelotti's last 2 shitty seasons...at least we were playing sex football and we beat Madrid 3-2 on Bernabeu
Dinho was immense that season becuz we built team around him

Fuck u Allan...Sheva was not a Champions League Flop that's Ibra :D
That assist to Crespo is better than the Pirlo hockey assist you're trying to make a case for LMAO

Sheva was also regularly scoring goals against big Champions League teams and he scored against Jube in '03 final but was wrongfully disallowed
He also scored the decisive PK that same match...he was just cursed in '05 I dunno

Ronaldinho did have a great season. And then next season Allegri came :D Max really did hate lazy players and limited Ronaldinho's gametime.

I know Sheva destroyed teams in the UCL. It's just the finals he seemed to have meh games in. He would get one goal disallowed but he would miss many chances as well. However, I never said he was a flop in the UCL. NEVER. Dude scored against the best defenses and helped us reach the final. I love Sheva and he is one of my favorite players.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: shut up

It was a great pass from Kaka for the second goal. Simple but so deadly. We dinked our way to 2 goals :lol:

Agree Crespo definitely had the better game.... Sheva looked a bit nervous before the kickoff tbh. Or was that his usual face.

Typical Sheva freekick.... flew like a rocket.... he didn't have much to aim at tbh. It was a great strike considering the players were charging in at him.

Sheva will always be a hero to me. Maybe a lot of that is down to the fact I seen him tear up Europe in his Kiev days. Hat trick at the nou camp :D demolition of Wengers Arsenal.

I didn't mean to insult him lmao I actually found it funny how he fell over AND still assisted :D

Finals seemed to really make Sheva nervous since he wouldn't do as well as he would in other matches. Other matches he would drive a powerful header in goal or shoot a rocket into the net with ease.

I never said he was a flop. I LOVE him to death. Without him we wouldn't have won as much as we did and he single handily led us in many games.

OMG you.....I .....can't even....

So, in summary...by YOUR own words...in the BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON, you admit that:
1) P!rlo was shit at marking Gerrard - the driving force behind the comeback
2) Missed a fucking final penalty

....yet somehow he ...and I quote:

There is NO HOPE for P!rl0 fans ....NONE!
:proud:

also, let's not get it twisted....his indirect fed Maldini for the first goal sure.
The second goal was the Sheva-Kaka-Crespo triumverate that :g: somehow didn't keep ( :fp: )
And the third was pure Kaka's brilliant pass followed by the typical smooth Crespo finish Once again, fuck P!rl0

Shit on Seedorf for giving his marker space all you want....P!rl0 didn't even get close to fucking ANYBODY :rolleyes: (look @ about the 3:00 mark)

for the penalty he doesn't even move....leaving Nesta alone to chase Alonso

Who intercepted the play before Kaka played it to Crespo? Pirlo. As for the missed penalty. Serginho and Sheva missed penalties, both of which had meh games but I don't see you crucifying them for missing the penalty bro.

I said Pirlo was at fault for the first goal. It was Seedorf's fault for the second goal because he wasn't marking his man. You say Pirlo didn't get close to anyone but Pirlo was covering the Liverpool player who passed it to Smicer. Smicer was Seedorf's man to mark and Seedorf tried rushing the other player which left a lot of space and time for Smicer to shoot.

2wppimw.png

You can make mistakes and still have a good game. Pirlo was the main man who broke up a lot of plays and set a lot of Milan moves in motion. Of all the Milan midfielders that day Gattuso had the worst game. Even before the Liverpool penalty Pirlo tried to cut the pass to Baros and Gattuso chased Gerrard when it was too late. Gerrard did dive but Gattuso and Cafu could have blocked his ass before that slipping cunt got to the box.

Are you really going to hold it against him for not chasing Alonso. Really? Nesta was RIGHT there but just couldn't get him at the moment he shot the ball. I don't blame neither Nesta, Pirlo, nor Dida. Sometimes you save a penalty and other players aren't fast enough to catch the penalty taker. The penalty taker has a head start and distance over everyone else in case he misses.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not really blaming him for either goal. The Smicer one, sure.
But it's his overall lack of interest in everything.....this in a fucking CL final :rolleyes:
If this was a Dinho or a Muntari we were talking about....you'd have heard more stinging criticism. But alas it's an untouchable golden Lombardy boy :proud:

Seedorf was the one who was close to Smicer and even then I don't really blame him , he tried to block the shot. Pirlo was far away.

1st goal is on Staam , Pirlo did his job by coming to the edge of the box.

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldinho did have a great season. And then next season Allegri came :D Max really did hate lazy players and limited Ronaldinho's gametime.

I know Sheva destroyed teams in the UCL. It's just the finals he seemed to have meh games in. He would get one goal disallowed but he would miss many chances as well. However, I never said he was a flop in the UCL. NEVER. Dude scored against the best defenses and helped us reach the final. I love Sheva and he is one of my favorite players.

Point is he scored...it's not easy to score in a CL Final
And he assisted a goal in another one
Sheva was more of a league striker than a Cup one(although he was great in the latter too)...No.9's like Crespo and Pippo are always better at Cup Games and they're the ones who usually score in such a final since they're the main striker

Wouldn't say he was meh...in '03 Jube was really good in the final...Sheva wasn't bad neither was Pippo they just couldn't score(well Sheva did score)
In '05 everyone just lost it in 2nd half(especially Carlo :D)

LOL I always laughed when he would sub in Dinho at the last minute :g:
Where is that photo? Too lazy to google it haha
Dinho was finished

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So how about 2007 guys ? where half the team under-performed to say the least

3:07 fuck the linesman

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seedorf was the one who was close to Smicer and even then I don't really blame him , he tried to block the shot. Pirlo was far away.

1st goal is on Staam , Pirlo did his job by coming to the edge of the box.

Pirlo should have pressured Gerrard more on that play. Stam was back in case Baros got away from Maldini.

Point is he scored...it's not easy to score in a CL Final
And he assisted a goal in another one
Sheva was more of a league striker than a Cup one(although he was great in the latter too)...No.9's like Crespo and Pippo are always better at Cup Games and they're the ones who usually score in such a final since they're the main striker

Wouldn't say he was meh...in '03 Jube was really good in the final...Sheva wasn't bad neither was Pippo they just couldn't score(well Sheva did score)
In '05 everyone just lost it in 2nd half(especially Carlo :D)

LOL I always laughed when he would sub in Dinho at the last minute :g:
Where is that photo? Too lazy to google it haha
Dinho was finished

:lol:

1108225522-23112010215332.jpg

In the second half, those few minutes we didn't man mark correctly we got killed. Even though we dominated the rest of the match we couldn't finish our chances. I guess the Liverpool comeback killed us mentally.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
So how about 2007 guys ? where half the team under-performed to say the least

3:07 fuck the linesman

He was ok...just like 2003...didn't stand out but neither did anyone not named Pippo Inzaghi tbf...give him credit for his siganture combination with Pippo for the first goal tho

:lol:

In the second half, those few minutes we didn't man mark correctly we got killed. Even though we dominated the rest of the match we couldn't finish our chances. I guess the Liverpool comeback killed us mentally.

Shit always makes me laugh

We played too clean and too cautious after the first goal...we played like pussies
Wish we had Van Boss so he can commit tactical fouls and waste time
We really needed a Midfield Leader and Andrea was never it

Could have put Billy and Kaladze as extra defenders or midfielders to time waste and commit fouls but Carlo didn't think of it...this is why I always blame Carlo the most
There's nothing Andrea could do since he's just a spoiled specialist...asking him to move and be committed to the team is like asking Cassano to stop being Lazy and run lmao
We needed grinta and we needed to play dirty...Gattuso clearly could not do it all by himself since Dorf and Pirlo didn't help him and doesn't help the fact that Rino himself had one of his off-nights

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was ok...just like 2003...didn't stand out but neither did anyone not named Pippo Inzaghi tbf...give him credit for his siganture combination with Pippo for the first goal tho

Inzaghi was actually pretty much isolated and had little to do.

Pirlo and Kaka did all the work that match.

Dida deserves credit too , the defense was shaky most of the match but he always made the save.

Ambrosini was ok too.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Inzaghi was actually pretty much isolated and had little to do.

Pirlo and Kaka did all the work that match.

Dida deserves credit too , the defense was shaky most of the match but he always made the save.

Ambrosini was ok too.

He scored both goals
Otherwise the match was really boring to watch and both teams were pretty crap...
Between Pippo's first and 2nd goal it's all a blur to me now...I remember same as you Midfield being decent,defense looking like they were about to fuck up but did a good job and Inzaghi not finding much space

Only other thing I really clearly remember is Kuyt scoring and me getting afraid they were gonna pull an '05 on us again

I was so relieved when the referee pulled the final whistle...wheeew!:tongue:

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He scored both goals
Otherwise the match was really boring to watch and both teams were pretty crap...
Between Pippo's first and 2nd goal it's all a blur to me now...I remember same as you Midfield being decent,defense looking like they were about to fuck up but did a good job and Inzaghi not finding much space

Only other thing I really clearly remember is Kuyt scoring and me getting afraid they were gonna pull an '05 on us again

I was so relieved when the referee pulled the final whistle...wheeew!:tongue:

Our defense fucked up in every way possible but Dida was there.

Gattuso was really nervous on the ball and almost assisted Slippy G but Dida pulled up a good save.

Seedorf was almost non-existent.

Kaka dribble on Riise still gets to mind.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Our defense fucked up in every way possible but Dida was there.

Gattuso was really nervous on the ball and almost assisted Slippy G but Dida pulled up a good save.

Seedorf was almost non-existent.

Kaka dribble on Riise still gets to mind.

Like I said it's all a blur...I think I remember Janku and Oddo being crap don't remember Nesta and Maldini being that bad...but I haven't watched the match since 2007

And also that was offside man...come on...Pippo was clearly offside

Our whole team was non-existent
I'm not surprised Dorf was not good...and I don't remember him doing much in that match either

EDIT:Just checked the formation and we were playing 4-4-1-1...with Rino and Dorf on the Wings...of course Rino and Dorf were non-existent...they were playing in positions they weren't used to...probably half the reason anyways

Last edited:

Schedule