Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks like Yoel is getting to fight Whittaker. As I said, missing weight doesn't matter if he wins and nobody cares about interim belts.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fuck Yoel, cheating cunt.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw why did they let Yoel walk up to Luke to start a make out session and profess his love to him? That shit was bizarre as fuck.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
What did i tell u guys? Haha

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Btw why did they let Yoel walk up to Luke to start a make out session and profess his love to him? That shit was bizarre as fuck.

Agreed. Even though i am a big yoel fan,i genuinely felt bad for luke. I respect luke but his model esque jaw is not cut out for mma. U need a round or pear shaped jaw to be able to take shots. It is what it is.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Black Beast is a no BS type of guy and I can appreciate it. My favorite thing is him casually eating chips during the interview - what a guy :lol: I hope they get him Francis somehow since he's been shit talking him recently, maybe after Blaydes dumps on Francis.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Two great finishes today, overall very entertaining card.

Mike Perry tough :fp: I can't figure out why that guy has a hype train.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Mike Perry is out of his mind

His girlfriend in the corner aswell lol, good stuff.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, cutting edge cornering by her "show him your strength" and "break his leg" were my favorites.

Also not sure if he's out of his mind, he seems more out of his depth if anything.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From what i see, perry needs a new camp.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Two great finishes today, overall very entertaining card.

Mike Perry tough :fp: I can't figure out why that guy has a hype train.

This goes to show. Nowadays, you can just talk that good shit and get fights.

Never thought Perry was anything special, surprised that it was even a surprise to so many people he lost.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This goes to show. Nowadays, you can just talk that good shit and get fights.

Never thought Perry was anything special, surprised that it was even a surprise to so many people he lost.

I figured he'd win because Max Griffin felt like an opponent the UFC deliberately picked for him to get a win so they can promote him. He looked worse than against Ponzinibio somehow. Completely flat footed and unimaginative.

As for the talking, unfortunately it works. Except for Covington and Usman who somehow manage to talk themselves out of fight opportunities :lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ilir Latifi destroyed Saint Preux. I want to see this guy get a title fight in the future, he's a monster

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Unfortunate that he won't fight Gus or Manuwa, guess they should consider him vs Ozdemir. Poor guy, has to go against another short wrestler that's build like a brick shithouse :lol:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Guy loves him some Stephen A Smith

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Latifi, albanians love him here :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a shite main event, the level of competition in Cyborg division is similar to what Ronda experienced. (probably worse)
T-city BOOM.. man the guy is awesome, although i hated seeing Frankie get k.o'ed like that.

Rest of the main card was MEH.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a shite main event, the level of competition in Cyborg division is similar to what Ronda experienced.(probably worse)
T-city BOOM.. man the guy is awesome, although i hated seeing Frankie get k.o'ed like that.

Rest of the main card was MEH.

It's a little bit of both.

Cyborg is actually legit good. Ronda was a noob in a time when other people were also noobs. If you watched her fight with Camouche, she went that head lock on the ground and let Carmouche take her back and ended up in a face choke. That shows that she was still transitioning into MMA or even BJJ grappling. That's one of the moves they teach in MMA or BJJ self defense very early on. I am not saying Ronda wasn't good or she didn't have that knowledge, but she was still transitioning and learning the "MMA game", she just was way ahead of others in terms of learning curve.

Cyborg has been immersed in MMA and I don't see any of these women beating her anytime soon.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think nunes can finish cyborg but I would still bet on cyborg.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's a little bit of both.

Cyborg is actually legit good. Ronda was a noob in a time when other people were also noobs. If you watched her fight with Camouche, she went that head lock on the ground and let Carmouche take her back and ended up in a face choke. That shows that she was still transitioning into MMA or even BJJ grappling. That's one of the moves they teach in MMA or BJJ self defense very early on. I am not saying Ronda wasn't good or she didn't have that knowledge, but she was still transitioning and learning the "MMA game", she just was way ahead of others in terms of learning curve.

Cyborg has been immersed in MMA and I don't see any of these women beating her anytime soon.

Most likely you are right, she fights like someone that actually lives and breathes MMA. Her opponents on the other hand, look like they took 3 classes and decided stepping in a ring would be a good idea.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Derrick Lewis says he’s hoping to fight Francis Ngannou ‘before he turns 50 on us’

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Mike Perry and his girl went separate ways. So we might actually see Perry with a good camp and corner?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rockhold says he will retire if he loses to Bisping again.

Make the rematch happen!

Schedule