Berlusconi cup

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Great i will see this live on ESPN. :devil2:
Now let's talk bout the match...........

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
Do you know if it will be transmited in ESPN Latinamerica??

:conf:

What is Latinamerica? :conf:
If you saw tim cup on that channel so you can see the match, b coz ESPN transmite Italian tournments of the summer, they trunsmited Roma, Arsenal and olimpiacos i think.

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ok, Latin America (part of america, the CONTINENT where spanish is the official language) ... sorry! I was writing fast... it depends, I mean, I watched the Tim cup, but I dont know which ESPN channel you have... they have different transmitions all around the globe. Every year they used to transmit it, but then they stopped when they started transmiting the Spanish league, this year is particularly problematic because it is on sunday, and they transmit dutch football that day, so probably they wont... Ive been checking their website for the Latin american channel and they dont show a thing... but I hope you are right! ;)

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ok, Latin America (part of america the CONTINENT where spanish is the official language, are you kidding me?!?!?! :head: ) ... sorry! I was writing fast... it depends, I mean, I watched the Tim cup, but I dont know which ESPN channel you have... they have different transmitions all around the globe. Every year they used to transmit it, but then they stopped when they started transmiting the Spanish league, this year is particularly problematic because it is on sunday, and they transmit dutch football that day, so probably they wont... Ive been checking their website for the Latin american channel and they dont show a thing... but I hope you are right! ;)

Sweepleft

Beginner
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
ok, Latin America (part of america the CONTINENT where spanish is the official language, are you kidding me?!?!?! :head: ) ... sorry! I was writing fast... it depends, I mean, I watched the Tim cup, but I dont know which ESPN channel you have... they have different transmitions all around the globe. Every year they used to transmit it, but then they stopped when they started transmiting the Spanish league, this year is particularly problematic because it is on sunday, and they transmit dutch football that day, so probably they wont... Ive been checking their website for the Latin american channel and they dont show a thing... but I hope you are right! ;)

You can find out if they are showing it at www.espn.com
Click on Espn Tv listings and select Espn Latin America as your network and it should give you listings.

Rex

Reaction score
Ok...back to the topic.

Tomorrow on Sunday (18/8), It's one of most prestigious pre-season game of Serie A before the teams who collects 26 title for Juventus and 16 for AC Milan. The match indeed will become much means just because here Rivaldo will make on his debut with Rossoneri.

Although the buying of Rivaldo weren't oustanding price, his departure can now be mentioned become main 'protagonista' of Serie-A this season. Not to mention anymore, Milan fans and Lega Calcio public soon would like to see how far outstanding he is who being brought in Rivaldo himself.

In first match UEFA CL qualifying section III, against Slovan Liberec, (14/8) Rivaldo weren't be played yet. His condition doesn't fit enough to join just because his on way to Milanello two weeks ago.

With Rivaldo on Milan's side, Rossoneri expects much can break Juventus' domination down in last four years. I think it's unexceptable if Rossoneri lost the game until five times respectively in tournament which to be held to memorize The President's father.

Considering of it, Trofeo Berlucsoni which enter 12th edition this year, it will be guaranteed tough game. Don't be astonished if real duel between Cosmin Contra and Edgar Davids in Trofeo TIM couple times ago will be happened again.

For Juventus, Trofeo Berlusconi is the final experiment before make forward on their first debut in Super Italian Cup against Parma (25/8). Of course La Vecchia Signora needs maximum result in order to getting consistent in entering 02/03 season.

Milan itself is absolutely would like to get 'the reputation' back in Trofeo Berlusconi which this match will be described our team-playing style and best formation before entering the though Serie-A.

I would say to you guys that Juventus had broke 'The superstitious Trofeo Berlusconi' down which we all know who team can win it, the scudetto is out of reach from winner. But Scudetto last season showed 'the superstitious' inoperative anymore for Scudetto race.

So it's time for Milan to manage the game underway and break Juventus domination with delighted result....... :devil: :)

FORZA MILAN!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
why you guys dont look first if we have thread or not. we have acmilan vs juventus. use 1 and please dont make 3 or 4 threads on same topic. david close this one.

Rex

Reaction score
Better reply to post with your mind.

Besides David, I have an authority to close the thread where in my eyes it's useless.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
-------------------------------Dida-----------------------------
Simic-----------Laursen---------------Maldini--------Kaladze

-------Gattuso----------Rui Costa/Prilo-------------Seedorf

---------------------------------Rivaldo------------------------

---------------------Inzaghi--------------Tomasson-----------

Carletto promise that ac milan fans will see attacking AC MILAN this season. No sheva, no abbaiti, no RJ. Sheva will go to see doctor on monday.

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
Sweepleft said:
Klelia22 said:

You can find out if they are showing it at www.espn.com
Click on Espn Tv listings and select Espn Latin America as your network and it should give you listings.

Do you think we can see it on ESPN on the US

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
3-1 ends after the penalty kicks and the Milan adjudicates the Trophy Berlusconi. For the Milan they have gone to sign from the Seedorf floppy disk, Rui Costa and Pirlo, for the Juve have failed Camoranesi, Salas and Ferrara

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Hmmm, unfortunatly I didn't watch the match yesterday so I can't write a report this time :(
Anyway, I heard that Milan played well and wasted many chances ... Strange they didn't score though!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan didnt scored coz buffon was amazing in gols. he saved so many chances. i gave u report. if u want i can just taking in channel 4.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you very much, I read the channel 4 article and I'll probably watch the highlights today on Rai 2 :)

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I also did not have the chance to watch the match :( But I hope that the TV will show the match again!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fortunately we've got him, the Berlusconi Cup!!!!
Its almost a tradition the last ten years, who will win the Berlus Cup will also win the Scudetto!!!

Come on Milan!!!

RIVALDO IS THE GREATEST!!!
RIVALDO, WELCOME AT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CLUB IN THE WORLD!!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC Milan Fan said:
Fortunately we've got him, the Berlusconi Cup!!!!
Its almost a tradition the last ten years, who will win the Berlus Cup will also win the Scudetto!!!

Come on Milan!!!

RIVALDO IS THE GREATEST!!!
RIVALDO, WELCOME AT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CLUB IN THE WORLD!!!

Isnt it the opposite? The team that wins it DOESNT win the league???

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, that's how things were before!! But last year Juve won the trophy and the league, so they broke the curse :rolleyes: :o

Schedule