Official: Rafael Leão Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Please teach this kid rules of consent so he wouldn't go the Robinho way in that department.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
That cross for Ibra - pure sex

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
TpYU1i5.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/CY8lXP4.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leao

Should have had 3 assists today

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What happened with his 16M fine? Did he appeal to court?

I think if this case is not fixed he?ll be looking for a new club who will pay the fine for him.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
What a deadly goal yesterday, I’d like to see him start next match.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What happened with his 16M fine? Did he appeal to court?

I think if this case is not fixed he?ll be looking for a new club who will pay the fine for him.

I surmise Jorge Mendes will take care of it.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
He has been compared to Niang, but he is more like Balotelli.

Balotelli also had this problem with the CF role, when he started his career at Inter he was tested as a winger, and at Milan Berlusconi criticised him for "not staying closer to the goal" or not playing the role of a finisher.

Balotelli also had low work rate. And was good at controlling the ball or dribbling.

The only difference is Leao can't score free-kicks like him.

Last edited:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So basically what you're trying to say is that we have a poor man's Balotelli in our team?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So basically what you're trying to say is that we have a poor man's Balotelli in our team?

At 21 he has big potential but should work more, his dribbling is great, but should work in other aspects.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He has been compared to Niang, but he is more like Balotelli.

Balotelli also had this problem with the CF role, when he started his career at Inter he was tested as a winger, and at Milan Berlusconi criticised him for "not staying closer to the goal" or not playing the role of a finisher.

Balotelli also had low work rate. And was good at controlling the ball or dribbling.

The only difference is Leao can't score free-kicks like him.

I kind of see where you're coming from and I agree, he's kind of in this in-between positions spot right now where I think he just needs the coach to pick his spot and stay with it for consistency (IMO should be in a dual CF/striker system). Balo I always thought was never true striker and I would have played him as a SS who can drop back and create (his passing i actually quite good) and shoot long shots, or could dip into the box here and there to join the striker, definitely a much different player than Leao though, Leao is more flashy, fast and can beat his man for pace. Balo is more shifty but not fast and has more technical skill with passing and shooting and close quarter dribbling.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
At 21 he has big potential but should work more, his dribbling is great, but should work in other aspects.

im waiting for normal coach to see how he will deal with leao and if leao will look better if someone will ask for specific tasks him to do. all this changes managements, coaches and players each year ... our players look like without clue what to do in attack.
same goes to paq - can coach put paq and runners around him rather than static hakan, bona, and suso-like players ...

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
"keep talking shiit about me" gesture. what's that all about?

But can't argue the finish. Diving header, anticipated the ball perfectly.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Love the kiss!

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

his dribbling is not great.

he take risks trying difficult dribbles, because it's hard for him pass or hold the ball for three second without making a mistake.

sometimes he get exactly what he tries for and he looks like a word class dribbler, but more often he doesn't.

I hope he will work hard and improve but i'm not sure.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Needs to improve massively.

Currently we have overpaid for him given his performances so far this season. He clearly has immense potential but whenever I see him play it just looks like he couldn't give a shit.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
This is a special player and I hope he gets more starts and game time!

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Incredible move and gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Needs to improve massively.

Currently we have overpaid for him given his performances so far this season. He clearly has immense potential but whenever I see him play it just looks like he couldn't give a shit.

I know this post was a while back but you can see his talent, he?s young but it will come together. We signed him as an investment, this is exactly the type of player we?re usually linked with but don?t sign and then in a year or two time we all dream of having him.

Kids going to be special, once he finds consistency he?s going to be a great player

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He has the talent...my worry is figuring out what his real position is.

Without clarity on that i'm afraid he's gonna struggle.

I hope it doesnt come down to that because he has some real talent.

Schedule