Official: Antonio Donnarumma Thread

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
15119_big.jpg

Name: Antonio Donnarumma
Position: Goalkeeper
Date of Birth (age): Castellammare di Stabia "Napoli"; 07/07/1990 (19)
Nationality: Italy
Squad number: 1
Club: AC Milan

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN - Aug. Donnarumma, "will leave a short interview with Milan. 08.06.2010

EXCLUSIVE MN - Aug. Donnarumma, "will leave a short interview with Milan. Many clubs on him "

08.06.2010 13:40 by Anthony Vitiello article read 106 times

1c7eef100f70131c862e50666a0a8cef-76185-1275997349.jpeg

© Photos of Veronica June

After an impressive season ever at optimal levels, goalkeeper of Milan Primavera Antonio Donnarumma could leave the Rossoneri to complete its maturation process. For microphones MilanNews.it intervention is his agent Enzo Buongiovanni, who announced the possibility of a transfer on loan. Many teams are in fact following the goalkeeper: "There are companies that are doing surveys, of course before accepting any offer I have always compared with Filippo Galli, with Ariedo Braida, to understand that even the thought of Milan. The only thing on which we agree is that the boy must go to get the bones out, because he needs to mature and work very seriously in a project suitable for him. "

So for the next season start?
"I have not spoken yet with Galli because this morning took a plane to go abroad, but I feel even more darts to see if this is the will of Milan. When we give him the green light to start. But polls have already been made in some companies. Also because he had a brilliant season. "

What are the teams involved?
"It 's too early to talk about it. For now prefer to keep confidential those things when you know it will be something official. Now it does not seem very fair to talk about. "

If the company wanted to keep it as a third goalie?
"Again, we'll talk with the company, in the end I resign to the will of Milan because Antonio has so much to society. Milan have invested five years on the boy and it is right that the club have to take the appropriate solution. "

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Zuliani, "Donnarumma has the right cards to play in Serie A" 06/08/2010

Zuliani, "Donnarumma has the right cards to play in Serie A"

06/08/2010 16:45 by Peter Mazzara

During "Rotogravure" broadcast on Radio MilanInter, the conductor Claudio Zuliani, speaking of Spring Milan goalkeeper Antonio Donnarumma said. "Donnarumma has technical features, whistles and behavioral ideals to play high level league and this season has highlighted the talents".

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN - Tomorrow will decide the future of Donnarumma 06/14/2010

EXCLUSIVE MN - Tomorrow will decide the future of Donnarumma

06/14/2010 11:30 Author MilanNews

d01fa8b1536113ef8c431208656cb7f7-70794-1276509546.jpeg

Antonio Donnarumma, one of the happiest surprises of Premavera Giovanni Stroppa, to know about his future. According to rumors collected exclusively by MilanNews.it in the entourage of the player, is scheduled for tomorrow morning a incotro between AC Milan and defender extreme representatives to determine what margins we are going to be able to experience, loan, outside the Rossoneri. As we anticipated, as sole keeper of Campania, born 1990, was monitored nell'utlima part of the season by some clubs to Serie B.
(PM)

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
just sell abbiati and make this kid the back up for Storari, only 2 goalkeeper is enough and more than that is not healthy

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Donnarumma on loan to Varese 06/15/2010

Donnarumma on loan to Varese

06/15/2010 13:30 by Marco Orlandi

b3c1192dc760f28c6a137b13dc8dcad1-77602-1276599837.jpeg

Spring Rossoneri goalkeeper Antonio Donnarumma (20), as reported by Corriere dello Sport / Stadioshould be loaned out dry, without right of redemption, the Varese newly promoted to Serie B. Therefore continues the important partnership between AC Milan and Lombardy club: in the season just passed, in fact, the red and white have been borrowed from the Rossoneri three players: Wilfred Osuji, Kingsley Umunegbu and Giorgio Gianola. Osuji, in particular, stood out in a positive way between the rows of men Sannino, resulting in a series of actors to promote cadet. The goalkeeper Campania, author of an excellent season at the helm of John Stroppa, should therefore play his chances in a club friend like Varese, following a meeting with AC Milan management.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Can he still play for Primavera next season? What are the rules with age? I really don't know / wanna know... :conf:

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can he still play for Primavera next season? What are the rules with age? I really don't know / wanna know... :conf:

He is beconing 20 y this summer. Think this was his last year in Primavera. 21 yo players cannot play in Primavera I think. Next season Primavera-players are born in 1991--

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Primavera can play 2 players over the age of 20. They can have as many over-age players in the squad as they like. But only 2 a game.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I think it would be good for his development to go to a Serie B team where he could start

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN - Aug. Donnarumma: "I confirm survey of Bologna" 07/06/2010

EXCLUSIVE MN - Aug. Donnarumma: "I confirm survey of Bologna"

07/06/2010 13:00 Peter Mazzara article read 1068 times

b3c1192dc760f28c6a137b13dc8dcad1-77602-1278414291.jpeg

Antonio Donnarumma is a valuable piece of the youth market of Milan is well known.

After the involvement of Varese and Portogruaro, the hometown of Castellammare di Stabia, there was also a survey by the Bologna.

To better understand the situation, MilanNews.it contacted, exclusive, one of his agents, the lawyer Enzo Buongiovanni:

Mr. Buongiovanni, the name of Donnarumma has been compared to Bologna. What's true?

'It is true. To date there has been a pour parler with the leaders of Bologna. They might like the goalkeeper but this morning I read in the presence of withdrawal of goalkeeper Emiliano Ceko Blazek will support an internship with Bologna.

Negotiation is evolving and the future will be decided by Antonio calmly with those who hold the boy's sports rights, namely Milan.
"

Varese The option is still valid or has stalled everything?

'E' standing have an option but Milan Varese el'entourage Gamer are trying the best technical solution for the aging of the boy and it is obvious that if he were to get a formal request from Bologna, is taken into account by the Milan also because it would make the vice Viviano and ambitious would be a path. "

Good move if it is true as he is claimed.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
In the end, however, Donnarumma was loaned out to Serie B club Piacenza for the 2010–11 season,in order to gain some first team experience.He made his official debut for the club on 14 August 2010, in the second preliminary round of the Coppa Italia against Virtus Lanciano; he played the whole 120 minutes, as Piacenza won 5–3 after extra time.However, the next week he was dropped in favour of Mario Cassano for the first league game of the season.His second appearance came on 27 October, in the third preliminary round of the Coppa Italia against Serie A club Cagliari despite his team suffering a 3–0 defeat, Donnarumma's performance was considered good

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how did his loan go? I have hopes he could maybe become our 3rd keeper after Roma leaves

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
how did his loan go? I have hopes he could maybe become our 3rd keeper after Roma leaves

Benched all season, played only three games. Piacenza is currently on the relegation play-offs against AlbinoLeffe.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
He actually played albi in the 0-0 1rst game and was pretty impressive . He kept his team in it .

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Silva, Pato, Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Boateng, Shevchenko, Maldini, Stam
-

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Silva, Pato, Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Boateng, Shevchenko, Maldini, Stam
-

Last edited:

enyce

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hulk T.silva Paolo Maldini Kaká Gattuso Pato Nesta
Donnarumma: "My dream is to return to AC Milan"

Antonio Donnarumma, interviewed by "Sky Sport 24" in a special dedicated to him, spoke of his dreams and the relationship with Sebastiano Rossi: "My dream has always been to return to AC Milan. Rossi? I know him since he was a youth goalkeeping coach at AC Milan, is not as bad as they say, but I always listen to his advice because he is taller and bigger than me.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seems to have started all of Gubbio's games this season. Would strongly consider him for the #3 keeper spot either this coming season or the one after

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Donnarumma: "Milan, renew the contract. Rossoneri youth 08.04.2012

Donnarumma: "Milan, renew the contract. Rossoneri youth, the future is De Sciglio: Green eye and Cristante. Errors arbitration, but the championship is possible"

oung Rossoneri grow. Among De Sciglio Cristante and making their debut in the Champions League with Milan's shirt, stands in Gubbio Antonio Donnarumma.

Despite the ranking does not smile to the Umbrians, the Rossoneri goalkeeper school education is a pillar of Gubbio. A recount on its growth path, with little mention of the unfortunate events of Gubbio home, we think the person directly involved, speaking on Tuttomercatoweb .

Donnarumma, how are Apolloni?
"It's a good person, the impact was positive. missing eight days, we must face them as final. The coach is focusing on the mental factor, in our opinion is the first thing that counts."

Ok, but is the fourth coach in a season.
"We have conformed to all the coaches always listening. We had great mister, can not say that someone is more skilled or less skilled. Unfortunately the results did not help us and when there are the results the company is led to give a shock. "

He is doing well in Gubbio. Next target, the First Division?
"For now the salvation of Gubbio. In addition to good or bad depends a lot from the team. If we get what we want, at the end of the championship will be different. We will see in June. Last year I played little more this year. I'm doing my experiences, one must always be ready for anything. "

Also bind to AC Milan for another three years.
"be renewing. When depends on Milan. look for the end of the season, then I will call the Rossoneri and put everything in black and white. Of course I'm glad this".

Donnarumma vice Abbiati?
"Maybe! would be a dream. Sebastiano Rossi follows me in all games, I'm glad. Then I am bound to Abbiati, I like his style."

He saw Barça-Milan?
"Pity about the penalty given to Barça, but AC Milan came out head high because the season can deliver the championship to the team."

Before Ladri, then Catania and now Barcelona. With the referees Milan,ultimately, is not in agreement.
"So it seems. But you have to think ahead and leave behind everything. There is a shield to conquer."

The next talented in Milan destined to explode?
"De Sciglio. We've played together, is strong. And there is also Verdi. Then there Cristante that I heard, although I have not seen training. I happy that the youth of Milan is on everyone's lips. "

Meanwhile his former Piacenza failed.
"I'm sorry. Despite having not played much at Piacenza remained tied. I hope he can recover."

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane