Jose Mourinho Thread

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
cosmin said:
Cesar Peixoto ex-Porto player when Mourinho was there said the Mourinho is looking for a home in Milano. "The Special One" might be our special one next season.

He also may be Inter's Special one. :rolleyes:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
He also may be Inter's Special one. :rolleyes:

Or milan's special one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan and Inter could turn to Jose Mourinho if the Coach leaves Chelsea at the end of the present campaign.

The Portuguese boss is reportedly set to quit the Blues in the summer after growing tension between himself and the Stamford Bridge hierarchy.

That was evident in midweek after the ex-Porto tactician lamented the fact that he would not be handed any new players during the January transfer market.

Now the Sun newspaper suggests that Mourinho has told both his agent and some close friends that he will depart England in May.

Cesar Peixoto, a former Porto player and a good friend of Mourinho, also revealed to the newspaper that the Coach is looking for a new home in Milan, which would confirm the links with both San Siro outfits.

Inter are favoured in the race to sign the former Barcelona translator and were already paired with him recently given that Roberto Mancini has yet to extend his contract which expires in June.

The Independent claims that Nerazzurri owner Massimo Moratti, who had initially contacted the tactician while he was in Portugal, is now willing to offer him a £5.2m contract.

Milan may also be interested in his unique services despite having confirmed their faith in Carlo Ancelotti.

However, the former Parma and Juventus boss may be shown the door if he fails to lead the side to Champions League football next season.

Channel 4

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
if mourinho leaves i believe that new chelsea coach will be Hiddink

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
The rag 'The Sun' is linking him with Inter. How I would hate to see this happen... LOL.

Same here.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My only problem with Jose is that he doesn't know how to lose. He built very nice team, but as a spoiled child of excessively rich parents he gets his tantrums when they are refusing to deliver what they were "expecting" too. He made two huge mistakes this summer - let Gallas and Huth go, now he bemoans his inability to field a central defender (position Gallas was dying to play). And finally when he sets sites on someone its not a 2-3 million dollar move but 25-30, and its not sitting well with the board (finally!!!). They reqruited best scout - Arnsen - but the only players they've got were Kalou amd Obi van Kenobi :D, plus some young players to fill the academy. You can be sucker for 2-3 years but then you realize that you feeding the WHOLE league, making your opponents stronger by OVERPAYING on the players that doesn't worth a fraction of their tags. They might buy this Micah guy at the end of the day, but that would be a SERIOUS mistake on the board's part. Jose have to understand that he have to work like everybody else, within the budget plus he have to employ his players to their best abilities - and that he fails to produce due to various circumstances. See my Sheva post in that tread:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=307911#post307911

IMO Jose have to return to his roots (mental ones) and understand that not everyday is Christmas (not gamewise, not marketwise) and start behaving as an adult and not a spoiled brat.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Mourinho pleaca de la Chelsea!

Intrat in conflict cu patronul Roman Abramovici, managerul portughez isi cauta deja echipa. Presa britanica sustine ca probabila sa destinatie va fi Serie A, bazindu-se pe declaratiile unui prieten apropiat al antrenorului.

Jose Mourinho a declarat cotidianului The Sun, in exclusivitate, ca la sfirsitul sezonului in curs va parasi pe Chelsea: "Asta este. La finele sezonului ne vom desparti. Nu stiu inca unde voi lucra incepind din stagiunea viitoare". Destinatia ar fi Italia, conform dezvaluirilor facute de fostul sau jucator de la FC Porto, Cesar Peixoto, acum la Espanol Barcelona. "Stiu ca Mourinho isi cauta casa la Milano", a declarat acesta ziarelor spaniole.

Sursa

Well This is romanian but basicly it sayz the same thing except theres even a quote from jose sayng: well thats it,at the end of the season il leave.Im not sure were im gonna work for the next stage.

And then theres the news about his porto player friend bla bla:)

So if he ends in inter ..im scared realy.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:

This is my 2nd option from the whole Mourinho leaving Chelsea story, as I said & as everybody knows, my dream is that Mourinho coaches AC Milan [let's see if he'll play Pippo ;)] but since Milan's management is full of mother fuckers, and Inter's Morrati is apparently being smart with his transfers, and Mourinho has been linked with Inter, so he may go there, which will be a nightmare for me. But he is also linked with Real Madrid, so if he goes to Madrid, I'll prefer that Milan gets Capello who at least has already managed Milan 2 times before and knows a lot of stuff about the team, you may not like his football, which isn't always attractive, but he always forms a solid defence, which is something Milan lacks at the moment, and also don't forget the dream team he formed in his first era at Milan.

But let's just hope + pray that Milan gets Mourinho :D

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA' 22 said:
But let's just hope + pray that Milan gets Mourinho :D
its really difficult, actually galliani said that he is absolutely sure that ancelotti will lead milan next season :mad:

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
Oh I would hate Inter having Mourinho.
I mean he's a genius, although his attitude...
But I would have nightmares if Inter had him >,<

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't like Capello.He's a good coach but his teams are very boring.He'll be bringing slow and sluggish players like Emerson in.

Jose Mourinho hasn't always had the most entertaining teams(a criticism of Chelsea in the first 2 seasons and Porto's CL campaign) but he's still a whole lot better.But I doubt,with the current Milan management,any respectable coach would be looking forward to this job.

At this point,Gus Hiddink will be my dream coach.It's amazing what he has accomplished from teams with limited talent.He knows how to make a a group of players play as a team and to bring the best out of them.But if there is ever a chance of retaining his services,Moratti and Abromavich will pounce him much earlier than it would take Galliani to get his ass in gear.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RATM said:
I don't like Capello.He's a good coach but his teams are very boring.He'll be bringing slow and sluggish players like Emerson in.

Jose Mourinho hasn't always had the most entertaining teams(a criticism of Chelsea in the first 2 seasons and Porto's CL campaign) but he's still a whole lot better.But I doubt,with the current Milan management,any respectable coach would be looking forward to this job.

At this point,Gus Hiddink will be my dream coach.It's amazing what he has accomplished from teams with limited talent.He knows how to make a a group of players play as a team and to bring the best out of them.But if there is ever a chance of retaining his services,Moratti and Abromavich will pounce him much earlier than it would take Galliani to get his ass in gear.
it looks that abramovich has the same dream :)

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So will you lot actually carry on worshipping him when he joins Inter, because thats where he's going, first sign of things getting tough in England and he packs his bags.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Mr C said:
first sign of things getting tough in England and he packs his bags.
that's why he is the special one... special because he can't handle the pressure...

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
that's why he is the special one... special because he can't handle the pressure...

You do speak sense, i'd love to see him if Drogba or Lampard got injured
:tongue:

What gets me is how he cries bout the transfer market because they get conned into paying rediculous prices, well maybe he shouldn't have gone splashing the cash like a footballers wife in a shoe shop....

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr C said:
You do speak sense, i'd love to him if Drogba or Lampard got injured
:tongue:

What gets me is how he cries bout the transfer market because they get conned into paying rediculous prices, well maybe he shouldn't have gone splashing the cash like a footballers wife in a shoe shop....
well... he created the recent trend for splashin' stupid money... he has to deal with it now... it all comes back to bite him in his butt... and he is feelin' the sting from it...

the thing is he is complainin' about a lack of squad depth... but only 2 vital players in his plans are injured... Cech & Terry... and he lost Gallas (very important to his plans considerin' that he let Huth go as well) for Cole (who isn't as important seein' that Bridge is good enough)... especially stupid...

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You see this is what is a key difference between him and Benitez (i'll try and keep my biased opinion out of it). The key thing is, over the two years they've been here, Benitez has had limited resources and in his first season, there were so many players injured it was untrue, but he kept his head up and got on with it. Mourinho has two key players out and he begins to panic about it, despite having his toy boy Romn lurking with his billions. One lacks class ("The Special One") and the other one doesn't(Rafa :) )

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All of you are wrong, Mourinho is angry & will leave because his 'toy boy' Abramovich refused to make him handle the transfers and made the head scout be responsible for it...what was the result?

Letting Gallas + Huth go, and buying A Cole, Boulahrouz, Mikel & Kallou. And his 'toy boy' got him Ballack + Shevchenko.

And now his 'toy boy' refuses to let him buy anybody this january, remember he wasn't responsible for all the summer transfers, and he doesn't want him to fix it at January; yet he still wants him to win the EPL + the CL.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
All of you are wrong, Mourinho is angry & will leave because his 'toy boy' Abramovich refused to make him handle the transfers and made the head scout be responsible for it...what was the result?

Letting Gallas + Huth go, and buying A Cole, Boulahrouz, Mikel & Kallou. And his 'toy boy' got him Ballack + Shevchenko.

And now his 'toy boy' refuses to let him buy anybody this january, remember he wasn't responsible for all the summer transfers, and he doesn't want him to fix it at January; yet he still wants him to win the EPL + the CL.

Wasn't it Mourinho who was caught with Cole when he was still under contract to Arsenal :conf: I think so. I think if he wasn't in control of transfer affairshe would have walked a long time ago. he has gone out and splashed out on players he doesn't really need. He bid £24m because Arsenal showed a slight interest... look at him now, Ballack, who United had been tracking for years. Don't get me wrong, you have a point, especially with the Shevchenko saga, but Mourinho HAS control over most transfers and it is his fault as much as Abramovich's that they will get squeezed for as much money as possible now. As for my point about him lacking class, it's proven, he called Wenger a voyeur, refuses to shake Benitez's hand in the Community Shield and F.A Cup semis... If he didn't get himself in these situations, he would be more respectable, he was funny once upon a time, but now it's time to walk

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
milanissimo said:
its really difficult, actually galliani said that he is absolutely sure that ancelotti will lead milan next season :mad:

Make that season(s)

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Galliani needs to be respected, if he lives up to his word...
It's been a difficult time for Milan, with the points deduction and stuff.. He isn't forgetting what Carlo has done for them since he came, it's loyalty, and you can't buy that. One day Carlo will go past his sell buy date and that may be soon, but at least he isn't talking to other managers about the position while Carlo is still at the helm..

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr C said:
Wasn't it Mourinho who was caught with Cole when he was still under contract to Arsenal :conf: I think so. I think if he wasn't in control of transfer affairshe would have walked a long time ago. he has gone out and splashed out on players he doesn't really need. He bid £24m because Arsenal showed a slight interest... look at him now, Ballack, who United had been tracking for years. Don't get me wrong, you have a point, especially with the Shevchenko saga, but Mourinho HAS control over most transfers and it is his fault as much as Abramovich's that they will get squeezed for as much money as possible now. As for my point about him lacking class, it's proven, he called Wenger a voyeur, refuses to shake Benitez's hand in the Community Shield and F.A Cup semis... If he didn't get himself in these situations, he would be more respectable, he was funny once upon a time, but now it's time to walk

What I was saying is that since last summer Mourinho became not responsible for transfers, when he was responsible for them in his first 2 years he won the EPL. Wasted money or didn't, he did what he was supposed to, which winning the EPL + fighting for the CL which he was going to win, but a gift from the ref made your Liverpool qualify for the final, and last year he met Barca so their was nothing he could do. But since this summer Abramovich made his head scout be responsible for transfers, so he messed it all up, and now everybody is blaming Mourinho, who is the only one that shouldn't be blamed.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you clearly do not know your Chelsea team... so far the vast majority of Mourinho's signings have failed him (have left or benched)... the core of the team are all Ranieri's signings... please get your facts right first...

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
What I was saying is that since last summer Mourinho became not responsible for transfers, when he was responsible for them in his first 2 years he won the EPL. Wasted money or didn't, he did what he was supposed to, which winning the EPL + fighting for the CL which he was going to win, but a gift from the ref made your Liverpool qualify for the final, and last year he met Barca so their was nothing he could do. But since this summer Abramovich made his head scout be responsible for transfers, so he messed it all up, and now everybody is blaming Mourinho, who is the only one that shouldn't be blamed.

Bu he has been going on how Sheva and Ballack will give them the edge in the Champs League, so he must have wanted them. As for the semi against us and our "goal" fair enough it didn't go in, but the keeper would have been sent of for a pro foul, the ref said so, and it was the officials mistake, but for Gods sake, Mourinho didn't see it like that, he said there was no foul, no goal, and the ref n linesmen were supporting Liverpool, and he carried on saying this for months. That is a lack of class.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No way Jose's leaving

(Sky Sports)

Jose Mourinho has offered assurance to Chelsea supporters that his heart still belongs at Stamford Bridge, amidst reports of unrest and a possible parting of ways in the summer.

The Portuguese tactician, who has brought back-to-back Premiership titles to the capital, has intimated that he is less than enamoured with the club's decision to curb his involvement in the January sales, with his relations with Roman Abramovich thought to be cordial rather than warm.

It has been suggested this season could possibly be his last in England, with plenty of clubs across the continent sure to be interested in his services should be ever desire to move on.

Chelsea host Wigan on Saturday and Mourinho insists the focus of his attention will centre entirely on on-the-field matters, rather than what may be occurring off it.

"I love Chelsea. I always want to win the next game and the next game is against Wigan," he told the club's TV station.

"We have to be together to win that game and we have to forget the stories, we have to forget what the press are saying.

"It's easy for me. I'm self-motivated, always at the top. If results are not what we want, that is even a bigger motivation to fight."

The return of Ricardo Cavalho and Didier Drogba from suspension, along with the comeback of Arjen Robben after injury, should provide Mourinho's side with an ideal fillip.

Mourinho believes that being able to employ the aforementioned trio will more than make up for the absence of the suspended Ashley Cole.

"We lose Ashley Cole (to suspension) so on balance we have two positives. So we are better in terms of options.

"Mentally we are okay. Our last game in the Premiership was at Aston Villa. We didn't win but we played as a team.

"Tomorrow is at our home and we have two-and-a-half years of getting results at home.

"There are no reasons to be afraid of it and tomorrow we are confident we can get back to victories in the Premiership."

Good news for his followers here i guess.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
you clearly do not know your Chelsea team... so far the vast majority of Mourinho's signings have failed him (have left or benched)... the core of the team are all Ranieri's signings... please get your facts right first...

Drogba, Essien, Carvalho, Robben, Paolo Ferreira are Mourinho's signings.

Only Makelele, Joe Cole & Geremi are from Ranieri's era.

Who needs to get his facts right? ;)